ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Sway87
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered an item over a month later I hadn't heard anything so I filed a claim with PayPal they finally shipped something . Here it is over two months later and nothing I filed an escalated claim should be hearing back from eBay within a month smh
Login to Me Too

Bobby_J1
Contributor
Contributor
Took around a month or so but they substituted a synthetic wig in place of a real one, wrong colour, length etc completely bogus..
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

yes, I thought it was a joke. I could not believe what they sent me all wigs were so different just  as you state with the colors, texture, length, quality wow wow wow one of the colors I was like what the heck is this and they took along time to delivery the wigs and no responds they never replied back even when I filed a claims against them. I even had to new contact numbers from pay pal and still nothing. pay pal claims they responded to them well why didn't they respond to me and pay pal suggest seller, and buyer work it out. How can you when the fraud seller wont reply. Also they say you can return merchandise they give a time frame of impossible when the order did even come yet. wow what a scam.

Login to Me Too

loohoo1970
Contributor
Contributor
I waited over a month, then complained to PayPal after trying numerous times to get ahold of seller. Finally they sent the wrong item, I then filed a claim through PayPal resolution and got my money back. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

nevletgo5
New Community Member

This appears to be a scam.  I placed an order sometime in March this year.  I received an email a couple days after telling me that my order has been shipped express.  After about a week I responded to the email and asked if I could get shipment updates.  I received a response from someone who told me that I had contacted the wrong company, and that they have received several complaints because their names are similar.  The email suggested I contact Paypal.  There is no record in the Activities section for that company/amount that I paid.  I used the tracking number that I had received and all it said is "posted."  No further information is available.  I will inform my bank of this and see if I can get my money back. 

Login to Me Too

Peguespattyduke
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a titanium Flat Iron from these people and never got an email but they took the money out of my account. I reported them to my bank.
Login to Me Too

Peguespattyduke
Contributor
Contributor
Update today I got my flat iron but I don't know how good it and it did not come with return instructions. I did get a refund from my bank earlier because I thought it was a scam and it was not coming. It took 8 wks.
Login to Me Too

TZRPM
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal seems to be an end loose here, though its argument for the seller account to be still active are the most arguable, at least from the standing point of view of those who have been scammed, the fact is that things start well before the Paypal intervention.

As for Paypal the seller is a merchants account that rends a profit to Paypal, even after so many complains and refunds that sure are being filed and processed.

Who I really hope your report as many other, like the ones I've made myself, start a thorough investigation on why and how am I receiving adds to caught me In a fraud, adds which are tailored for my browser preferences.

I was caught in buying a drone because I am an rc model hobbyist, and Facebook and Google Analytics know this perfectly, as I browse sites on the subject and subscribe Facebook related pages and groups.

I didn't receive any add for buying a small domestic appliance, nor a wig nor a cellphone, because they aren't in my regular search for data, but I am still receiving adds for buying drones, robots and alike amidst which are still Nicegear offers, which is to blame but not Paypal.

Apparently ZGT is only incurring the violation image rights and abuse of copyrighted material for promoting its business which is selling crap.

Having asked DJI if they were promoting a sale through Nicegear, which of course I knew they weren't, they reply to me that they were not and that the Nicegear wasn't an official dealer.

So, Dji knows that some organization is abusing from their copyrighted promotional material, and brand product image, now, whether they will or not promote any legal suite against ZGT that is something I cannot tell, but I can imagine that it might get them more trouble then gain ending on leading to nothing but an Internet based company. 

It's sad but its the reality, in did. 

As I said before, as for Paypal, Nicegear and inherently ZGT, is a legit profitable operator like many others excepts that is giving Paypal a lot of trouble, but still a profitable trouble.

So the best we can expect is to apply for the refund, without or with having received an item, which in the last case isn't for sure nothing but a piece of trash and not what we expected to receive.

Apply for refund at you Paypal account, report the fraud of any add that are still being offered in your Facebook or Instagram, and avoid any web address ending in ".shop"

At last, be more and more aware of the use you make of Internet to be sure not to be caught again in this kind of scam because unless something is done these are to become more and more frequent.

The major consequence from the arising of Artificial Intelligence will be the rise of Artificial Stupidity. Be concerned.

Login to Me Too

TristieLou
New Community Member

I ordered a "Human Hair Wig" through a website on Facebook (Cute Wigs) that I later found out was this company through my PayPal transaction.  The Cute Wigs Website said there was a money back guarantee.  I ordered the wig and it took 3 weeks to arrive almost just outside the 30 day return window.  I contacted them immediately after receiving my package with a tacky synthetic wig not at all as described.  After a few days of no response I started a PayPal dispute.  In order to get my money back I have to pay almost the same amount of shipping as the transaction amount.  In addition to that it appears as though they have given PayPal a Bogus return address.  This company is complete BS!!  I'm a little disillusioned with PayPal as well.  If they had kept the PayPal pay after delivery going this issue could have possibly been avoided.  Now I'm going through hell trying to get my money back from a Fraudulent company.  A lot of places now accept Amazon Pay.  I think I'll be using that instead of PayPal from now on.  I don't shop much on eBay anyway.

Login to Me Too

Evangelistowens
New Community Member
The exact thing happened to me!!! No address, phone number and a horrible synthetic wig!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.