ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@sthetx

you & 1000's of other have been ripped off by ZG Technology Co Limited.

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE SOLVED HEADER THE SITUATION IS STILL GOING ON SEE HERE---> 

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/ZG-TECHNOLOGY-CO-LIMITED/m-p/1516778#M8...

Login to Me Too

Topillopillo
Contributor
Contributor

Yo tambien he realizado una compra a esta empresa y antes de que sea mas tardes y no haya remedio, quiero anular la compra y que se me realice el reembolso del dinero. Lo que no entiendo es que despues de cientos de usuarios que han estafado, aun sigan dandoles soporte tan alegremente... Necesitaria saber cual es la forma mas rapida de anular el pago.

Gracias y un saludo.

Login to Me Too

Crystytudyc
New Community Member
I have a problem I pay to this company a watch and receive no answer?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Crystytudyc

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

supercharger99
Contributor
Contributor
I got a refund!! PayPal closed the case in my favour as the cost of returning the item was more that the item I have received. I also mentioned to the agent that this was a Facebook scam and to escalate this to someone higher and pointed her in the direction of this thread. She said that zg technology are under investigation but she would pass on my concerns. Hope you all get the refund you deserve
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@supercharger99

I'm glad to hear it!!!

But all things considered it's absolutely RIDICULOUS of the BS you had to go through over a POS cheap Chinese drone.

I mean just the nonsense a person has to go through to get a valid return shipping address is ludicrous.

Especially when it's evident that a company is being shady & has had above normal complaints about the same products & false advertising methods.

Think about this, hypothetically if a company has had above normal disputes & complaints all Paypal would have to do is order one of the products that there is abnormal complaints over..

Yes I know Paypal cant be running around buying stuff from all the companies they service BUT not every company has 75pages of **bleep** off end users either.

Heck then they could donate the item to a charity for a tax write-off..

heck they can put Olivia in-charge of this new system cause it looks to me like she has alto of time on her hands cause she ain't here giving guidance to Paypal users who are in-need of help/advice/guidance

Login to Me Too

Braxar
Contributor
Contributor

ZG TECHNOLOGY ... Where do i start.... is it the fact that i am a seasoned ebayer, amazonian, online purchaser. or that something that should have jumped out as too good to be true 😞

I recently purchased what i thought was a super deal smartwatch from Z G Technology on Facebook. I never received an acknowledgement from the company, which usually happens straight after the payment goes through.. I still have not received a despatch notice. so I googled the name Z G Technology and guess what?? over 6500 posts on various forums and communities regarding the various scams this company have got running at the moment. they must have a bigger warehouse than Amazon as they stock everything from the latest hitech drones to wigs. movie memorabilia, remote control cars, watches, phones, belts, makeup, lightsabres, infinity gauntlets, hulkbusters, trainers, tee shirts, armani, calvin klein, channel. the list is endless. they should be one of the biggest retailers on the planet but... heres the catch... they dont actually have any of these items and the copies they do sell are sub-standard knockoffs worth a couple of GBP. how do we stop this?? first we need Facebook to closely control items that are advertised on their site. everyone who buys anything off an advert on Facebook must already be thinking that the seller has been through a strict verification but no!!!!

Finally, there is no clear way to see that ZG Technology is the final vendor as they use so many different cover websites. you will only see it on your paypal statement after the money has gone! so, some advice... if it looks too good to be true then it 100% isnt. do not buy as you will spend weeks and weeks trying to get your money back

Regards

Gerry

Login to Me Too

Yona12

Is there a phone number to contact PayPal directly to request re-opening a case?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yona12

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent OR press '0' OR just say the word 'Agent' repeatedly.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

aliedrees
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a smartwatch from https://focuslife.shop Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I received the order with a wrong model (low model) cheaper than the one I ask for, I sent emails to the supplier, unfortunately, nobody reply’s to my emails.

As I mad the payment on Paypal service, how you can help in this?

The supplier cheats me by sending me a cheap model the price of the one they sent less than 50% of I pay !!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.