ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

kristianmsf
Contributor
Contributor

after i filled my claim, the seller sent another fake tracking number to the claim info, after 1 week without this tracking number appear in the tracking system i called paypal again, and my case was resolved, and i get the refund, but i think if the tracking was working i gonna loose the money, i asked the paypal attendant to escalate the case to a superior, because ZG technology company are a scam, i don't think anything will happen, but i really want to paypal to resolve all claim about this company, and close their account, if anyone want to use my claim to tell paypal, about this company.

my claim id is

Non-receipt - Claim - #PP-007-023-605-886

Login to Me Too

DMD2016
Contributor
Contributor

I wonder who's judging these Paypal cases?  Someone's Chinese cousin from ZG Technology (I'm not racist, I'm half-Chinese myself!)???  Maybe they're working together to bilk money out of customers and then do bogus judgements just to say they "tried"!

Whether my appeal is in my favor or not,  I just had enough of Paypal's baloney judgements and contacted my credit card company to charge back on that Paypal purchase.  Let them deal with the $20 or so penalty that credit card companies charge for charge backs (probably charge the merchant/seller).    

Login to Me Too

gliv52759
Contributor
Contributor

As for the item I attempted to purchase I've researched it and it's a $800 drone. I'm posting 2 links. This 1st link is to a video of the advertisement that lured me in. I recorded this video on my PC of ZG Technology advertisement on Facebook.

https://youtu.be/CuRISsFQBAo

This 2nd link is to the actual drone that they falsely advertise...

https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-air?gclid=Cj0KCQjwpcLZBRCnARIsAMPBgF06OBWlJpM2878WO2xgpHAYcPMD8y...

Here's photo comparison of their fake drone compared to the drone they advertise...

Advertised...

https://i.imgur.com/5QKPcgr.jpg

What they sent to me...

https://i.imgur.com/EpHSJp3.jpg

Advertised...

https://i.imgur.com/ySnk3rY.jpg

What they sent to me...

https://i.imgur.com/EItQ6xC.jpg

Advertised...

https://i.imgur.com/PtWbcfb.jpg

What they sent to me...

https://i.imgur.com/eJG33wQ.jpg

Advertised...

https://i.imgur.com/iliN38D.jpg

What they sent to me...

https://i.imgur.com/R5EwtlS.jpg

I'm am a victim of ZG Technology bait and switch scam that has already taken hundreds of customers hard earned money and I hope you at Paypal will make this claim right.

There are over 50 pages of complaints against ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED on your Paypal Community Forum. Please take a little time and review these forum post. The scam is very evident and Paypal should make these claims right and ban ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED from Paypal.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/ZG-TECHNOLOGY-CO-LIMITED/td-p/1497476

Login to Me Too

Bhava
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a drone by nicergear it was a combi offert a drone waterproof with a hd camara and a high speed car. I got now the goods, but the drone is not waterproof and without a camara. The car is a very slow going Typ. My money goes to ZG Technology. Watch she’ll i do?

Bhava581C4A35-D8AD-4B5C-BD3C-C37B24A9F3F7.jpeg

Login to Me Too

toonce
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid for "THE REVOLUTIONARY 4G 9" Dash Cam Car Camera DVR GPS Bluetooth Dual Lens Rearview Mirror Video Recorder Full HD 1080P Automobile DVR Mirror" but the item received was "Vehicle Blackbox DVR" which is a very cheap and poorly made item. 

I reviewed related posts on the Paypal forum, and there are many (hundreds) of people who received an item different than the one they paid for from this company.

The online "store" doesn't exist anymore: https://qtmdlife.com/

There appears to be no way to get a valid response from this company (ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED) and so I cannot get from them the item I paid for - aka, I was robbed.

Login to Me Too

Spotty1
Contributor
Contributor

https://transcend.store/ is still there...

I ordered THE REVOLUTIONARY 4G 9" Dash Cam Car Camera DVR GPS Bluetooth Dual Lens Rearview Mirror Video Recorder Full HD 1080P Automobile DVR Mirror, but received the Dual Lens HD 1080P 4.3" Car DVR Dash Cam Rearview Mirror Camera Video Recorder.

After ordering, contact them about the shipment and get a reply within 5 hours. When receiving the wrong item, contact them and no one reply ...

Login to Me Too

ifithegr8
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal will not do anything about this guy, He is generating transaction for them and its their business. I filed a complaint and was turned down by PayPal. I called them and really rude guy replied I cant do anything and you will have to bear the loss these are the rules you have to play by. Moderator closed this thread and will not come back even to reply.  PayPal actions to this issue are like GO DO WHAT EVER YOU WANA DO WE ARE SECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY BUT WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOU. GIVE US YOUR MONEY AND FORGET IT.

I don't find anything different in ZG Company and PayPal. They are same. Forget once payment is made. Money is yours if it is with you. 

Surprisingly you have to follow certain rules to use paypal or your account gets blocked or limited but fraud people ……..

Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

@ifithegr8 wrote:

PayPal will not do anything about this guy, He is generating transaction for them and its their business. I filed a complaint and was turned down by PayPal. I called them and really rude guy replied I cant do anything and you will have to bear the loss these are the rules you have to play by. Moderator closed this thread and will not come back even to reply.  PayPal actions to this issue are like GO DO WHAT EVER YOU WANA DO WE ARE SECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY BUT WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOU. GIVE US YOUR MONEY AND FORGET IT.

I don't find anything different in ZG Company and PayPal. They are same. Forget once payment is made. Money is yours if it is with you. 

Surprisingly you have to follow certain rules to use paypal or your account gets blocked or limited but fraud people ……..

It is going to come back and bite PayPal because they are giving refunds to some but not all. I guess it depends on which flunky reviews your case of clear fraud! I'm suppose to get a refund ($230) as I have been instructed by Paypal to return the piece of crap drones (two of them) worth maybe about what the return shipping is costing ($60). And then I should get a refund for $30 of the shipping, Well, we'll see? I know one thing. After this transaction is over, I will not be using Paypal ever again and closing my accounts (business and personal). I've probably had an account for at least 15 years.

Login to Me Too

rohit87n
Contributor
Contributor

I urge the rest of the users here as well to take legal action with impunity against these two scammers PayPal & ZG Technology Co., Ltd. We cannot and should not let thugs like these scam consumers and get away Scott free like this without consequence. Although i'm located here in India, i'm going to ensure that PayPal India hear from me and my lawyers leading to Olivia and her Accomplices "ZG Technology" (which apparently has changed their name now), tracking down all these fraudsters and ensuring nothing like this ever happens to customers ever again on PayPal. I hope their management takes note of whatever's going down here, BUT OH WAIT!!!!! THEY CAN'T! THANKS TO OLIVIA MARKING THE TOPIC AS SOLVED! 

POST ON 23rd JUNE:

Dear Olivia,

Thanks for responding. Although, i'm surprised you guys at paypal hadn't taken note prior to now, of over 600 users flagging this "ZG Technology Co. Ltd" since March/April this year for being scammed by them. Please do make sure that from now on, you guys take a look at your community msgs more regularly. You'll need to take this issue up on war footing, and make sure none of your future users fall into traps of such vendors signing up on your platform. 
Also, i would like to make it ABSOLUTELY CLEAR that I WILL NOT BE RECEIVING ANY GOODS OR PARCELS FROM THE SAID VENDOR EVEN IF THEY HAPPEN TO CONFIRM DISPATCH OF GOODS AFTER TODAY OR I RECEIVE THEM HERE, because a 100% of the users who have flagged this vendor on your community page here (those who have received their orders after much delay) have POSITIVELY CONFIRMED WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE, that NONE of the products have turned out to be what they ordered online. SO I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU SHOULD NOT WAIT FOR THE SELLER TO RESPOND WHICH WILL ONLY BE ANOTHER FAKE BOGUS DISPATCH FILLED WITH SOME FAKE PRODUCT JUST TO BE REJECTED AGAIN AT MY END, BUT TAKE RESOLUTE ACTION WITH IMPUNITY AGAINST THEM AND BLACKLIST THEM AS WELL AS TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THEM FOR MALIGNING THE NAME OF PAYPAL. YOU'LL SHOULD NOT AND NEITHER WILL WE AS CUSTOMERS TOLERATE THAT NONSENSE ONE BIT. 
So i suggest you wait for 7-10 days according to your protocol and then straight away refund my money. It is a humble request, because trust me, if i do not get my money back, i will make it a life mission to ensure that neither me nor anyone i know will ever use PayPal again along with the 600+ users here, and also, be prepared for a massive backlash on social media as well as law suits. Coming from a family background of lawyers, judges & newspaper journalists, it shouldn't be a problem at all for me to take serious action if you'll do not refund my money after 7 days. I have done so in the past and won all of the cases. You cannot possibly fathom the outcome and dent it'd have on a brand like yours. And we do not want it to come to that either. Believe me.
That being said,  I respect your company's protocol about the waiting period, but so should you understand the seriousness of a customer's problem and do everything in your power to stand by and protect them should they be wronged by such cons operating from your platform. Which is clearly the case here and with not just me, but about 600 People more. What is a bigger crime is the fact that PayPal has done absolutely nothing about it but played silent spectator until now. And even now, such statements like "investigating the said behavior/seller" and not disclosing the result of it to us, is not going to cut it PayPal!  We rightfully deserve to know and be kept up to date as victims of fraud committed by ZG Technology Co., Ltd. So if PayPal stands in the way of that, it becomes a serious case of obstruction of right to information to consumers. Let alone the fact that most of us here consider PayPal as accomplice to such fraudsters and scammers, by having slept on it until now and even more so if each and every one of us haven't been refunded our money at the end of it. 
Appreciate your quick response to this or maybe a call to me, that'll help me help you more with details and proof if required. Thanks & cheers. 

TODAY'S POST (29th JUNE) AFTER NO RESPONSE WHATSOEVER FROM PAYPAL.

Dear Olivia,

HOW ON EARTH IS THIS "SOLVED" TAG A SOLUTION??? Clearly, it isn't!!!!! NOT . ONE . BIT , is this a joke for you???!!! are you guys at PayPal even taking the slightest note of the s#@t storm ya'll are responsible for stirring up here???? I was very clear in my previous post, that you guys could get into some serious legal trouble for obstruction of right to information to customers for not being transparent enough and updating us victims on the progress of action taken against ZG Tech, (which by the looks of it, IS NONE) because ofcourse, WHY WOULD YOU??!!! when you're getting a cut off every new customer being scammed by these thugs by the day and hour! So apparently, putting a "SOLVED" seal on it and keeping mum while watching the rest of us, grovel out here asking for our refunds...seems convenient enough to you, doesn't it?! Well, NEWSFLASH: Now, not only are you going to receive legal summons on your name PERSONALLY apart from PayPal, for obstruction of right to information to customers but also for failure to comply with and address customer complaints, either through purposeful negligence or professional incompetency, AND thirdly also for being a CLEAR ACCOMPLICE TO ZG TECH'S SCAM. Besides, pages and pages of complaints flagged by over 700 customers here alone  is enough evidence for my lawyers to reign hell upon you and your company PayPal. Forget the rest of all the evidences we have against you guys and ZG Tech.  I'm sorry it had to come to this. Never expected this out of a reputable name like PayPal. And TRUST ME, it's not just me....but everyone else here whom you're going to be hearing from very soon Olivia! and it's not going to be pretty. I'm sure you're going to be reading this as well and ignoring like you have, the rest of us. But yeah sure....knock yourself out! Cheers.

END . OF . THREAD . 

Login to Me Too

Tomtuul
Contributor
Contributor
Just send email to Paypal. Bought from ZG and didn't get any tracking code and they don't aswer emails. HOPE that I get refund from Paypal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.