ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Nedlohd
Hi Olivia. I just purchased a drone from what I thought was idearlife.com as described in the Instagram ad. Wasn't till PayPal payment was processed that it notified me that payment had been made to ZG Technology. This prompted me to do a search and the PayPal community is where it led me. Q. Why is it taking so long for PayPal to cancel this company's account. I have contacted them asking them to confirm that the item I have ordered is identical to the the item described in their ad. However I would like PayPal to cancel the order in light of the comments on the community. Thanks Dave
Login to Me Too

Kasplat1
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah I ordered the “splash Drone “ also, after waiting over 2 month I decided to do some checking up on my order

come to find out from tracking number a label was made but was not shipped so I thought I’d email the seller threw a email address provided by the seller in which I kept getting my emails returned saying there was no such address...

so I decided to make a claim thru Paypal, low and behold within 3 days I got an package from China, the box was so light I didn’t have a clue what it was, upon opening the package I found a crushed cheap box and inside a broken Very cheap beginners drone , if this thing was placed in water it would have sank instantly, the camera was straight Cheese ,no gimble at all and the whole drone measures about 6” across I honestly believe it cost them more to ship it than it’s total value , I’m talking garbage!

So I to am awaiting for Paypal to make their decession , I’m not going to let this one go !!! Every time I see one of ZG adds I make sure to comment , if you’d like to see a pic of my crappy drone just email me Kasplat1

and yes I’m quiet sure Paypal and Facebook both are aware of what’s going on 

Login to Me Too

ianruben
Contributor
Contributor

I saw that they have changed again their Paypal Account after getting Blocked and now again they have a new Paypal Account and are back in Business ... 😞

Login to Me Too

trogdave
Contributor
Contributor

...well after my dispute with PayPal was decided against me (along with the 600+ others on here it appears) I filed a dispute with my credit card company under their buyer protection and within four days they had fully refunded my purchase, no questions asked and have advised me they'll be investigating further, presumably both PayPal and ZGT and I'm sure as a large, global financial institution they'll carry far more weight than anything going on here. I'm sure the more refunds the credit card companies have to give, the more seriously they'll take it in terms of obtaining financial restitution from both PayPal and ZGT along with hopefully shutting this scam down so have at it guys....get on to your credit card company....

Login to Me Too

bosscube
Contributor
Contributor

If you haven't already done so, PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

<removed>

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@bosscube 

I think that you may have made an error when you posted the link to the petition I believe that it has to posted in this format

<removed>?

Login to Me Too

Flowersbr
Contributor
Contributor
Olivia, Your guarantee needs to be uphled. These people and I deserve that respect this is one of the main reasons we use paypal. Keep your word or loose customers for paypal.. How many of us are dumb enough to trust you guys again.. My dispute is in too. New Starry drone.. I saw your guarantees and felt comfortable making this purchase.
Login to Me Too

fab30
Contributor
Contributor

I received my order but it is a scam non-compliant order I think this trader ZG TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED exploits a PayPal flaw he waits for a non-delivery claim and then sends the wrong materials and we can no longer make Claim on PayPal website as the transaction remains blocked on in delivery yard

Login to Me Too

TZRPM
Contributor
Contributor
I believe you are not having the right information.
In your Paypal account Activity > select transaction>
On top of the page you'll have a link "Visit the Resolution Center to view status". Following that link under "What happens next" section you will have a link "If you received the item but it's not as described by the seller, you can change the reason for your claim." Follow this link and change the reason for your claim.
I advise you to change the reason for the claim only if have end up receiving the item in did and it is not like it should. (which is 99.999999(9)% likely to hapen)
Login to Me Too

acerc
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, I fell for the scam as well. I have purchased a few things in response to FB ads and no problem. This ZG Technology guys are crooks, plain and simple. I placed my order for one drone June 12. A week later, no drone. I kept sending personal messages via FB asking when mine wold be deliverd and finally got a response: “One week.” Today’s date is July 4. A FB friend also ordered one and after reporting it to Pay Pal, ZT did send a drone. NOT the one that appeared to be a large, $1500 model with a 4K camera, but one that was palm-sized and worth about $25. Pay Pal closed the disputer because, and I quote via the friend “The item was delivered."

I sure hope that FB bans these thieves from having any sort of presence on their platform!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.