ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

rohit87n
Contributor
Contributor

apparently, that doesn't work. It's futile. 

Login to Me Too

Tomtuul
Contributor
Contributor
Hope that they start to do something. This is getting bigger and bigger. Paypal must react sooner or later...
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor
@rohit87n Well looks like 40 pages of posts aren't here anymore.
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor
I apologize the posts are still here. The way the forum is formatted confused me for a sec there for most forums add all new posts the the end of a given thread, but here new posts are added under whatever page that a user is viewing when they add a reply. SORRY MY BAD!!
Login to Me Too

Maurice75
New Community Member
Well recieved my product from ZG Technology. Can you say I am very disappointed! The items I purchased are nothing like what they had for there pictures and description of the product. I am very dissatisfied with my purchase and of course have not recieved any communication from the seller. As I noticed on here there are alot of complaints and dissatisfied customers that have had similar situations happen. I am very skeptical now about another product that I order off the FB classified sites. If it is anything like what I just recieved... Well I have learned my lesson. Thinking that with PayPal I felt more secure/safe in these types of purchases... Hence reason why I used my PayPal account but obviously this is one that is still being able to process through.
Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor
Basically do Not buy any drones on FB unless its from a well know company. Every day there are new pages selling drones and using photos and videos from reputable companies. Ive been giving comments and warning people not to buy as its a scam. Unfortunately ive been banned from most of these pages now and my comments have been deleted
Login to Me Too

mnix1
Contributor
Contributor

I don't bother with comments - they will either get deleted, or get lost in the sea of "how do I get one" and "how much is postage" type comments - which I'm pretty sure are mostly posted by fake accounts anyway. That and all the real people tagging their friends.

I just report it as a scam and move on. I find about 80% of the ads on facebook lately link to a site mentioned in this discussion - If I know it does, I report it, otherwise I click, then report (all those bit.ly and similar links are a pain).

If just the almost 800 victims here spent a few minutes reporting say 5 ads every day, facebook would be getting an average of 4000 scam reports EVERY DAY. Surely that would be getting their attention!

Login to Me Too

phunixx
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, i escalated my problem to paypal and only got the send it back to seller notification....

Well i cant even reply anymore, i can only update with sendback info

THERE IS SIMPLY NO LEGITIMATE RETURN ADDRESS !!!!

Now what...???

Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

@phunixx wrote:

Ok, i escalated my problem to paypal and only got the send it back to seller notification....

Now what...???

I had the same problem. First PayPal sent me a return address in Chinese characters (Useless). I made them translate it so I could actually fill out an online, English address form. This is what they gave me, and shipped to: 

<removed>

Tracking shows it is now in China. I sent mine USPS international Priority mail. so it would have the required tracking, at a cost of almost $60.

Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

@Pando-Command wrote:

@phunixx wrote:

Now what...???

I had the same problem. First PayPal sent me a return address in Chinese characters (Useless). I made them translate it so I could actually fill out an online, English address form. This is what they gave me, and shipped to: 

<removed>

Tracking shows it is now in China. I sent mine USPS international Priority mail. so it would have the required tracking, at a cost of almost $60.

Well, as you can see PayPal removed the address to protect The Guilty. And I can see that they did it because I violated the rules by the posting of a members contact info (Sorry, I guess).... But why are they not just as swift to enforce the rules and block ZG Technology's account for defrauding us??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.