cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
New Community Member

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

I dont understand why you dint block this account 😞 I made payment hour ago 😞 please cancel it !!!

Contributor

How are yall able to post ur complaints to the Resolve Complaints center of PayPal? As soon as I type ZG TECHNOLOGY, PayPal wont let me send them the complaint. I lost $227. PayPal knew of this issue at least in Jan of 2016. 6 months with over 1069 complaints???? They do nothing.....so I end up buying from scam company too! This company 8s huge!!!! In every aspect of online goods. I bought wigs.! I have all the screenshots AND THEIR emails stating the first company I used was a fraud and they didnt know such acompany.....so I sent him the screenshot I have of his company posting items from the "fake" company. This is way bigger than anyone thinks. I want my money back PayPal.....let me send u my complaint too!!!!
Tags (1)
Contributor

Oops 2018, not 2016
Contributor

Winniwilliams
I don't know if it will work but try putting it in as
Z-G TECHN()LOGY when lodging complaint.
I had Facebook censor me a while ago.
Certain words seemed to get my comments blocked so I started to add / () - # ect in my spelling of words which stopped me getting blocked.
They set their systems up to pick up certain names ect and block you.
Paypal has completely blocked me commenting on their Facebook pages as they didn't like me exposing the truth.
Contributor

I suggest that each buyer writes a message on Twitter and on Facebook. Maybe it will have some influence on PAYPAL...

Contributor

Facebook is in on the scam with them, that's the problem. Honestly probably one in the same anyways
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

I don't know about you guys but THE LAST 6X I LOGGED ON TO FACEBOOK I GOT OVER RUN BY THAT SCAM "FOLDING DRONE AD", "THE SCAM LIGHTSABER AD" & "THE SCAM SPLASH SRONE AD".. THESE ARE THE SAME EXACT SCAM AD'S SHOWING PRODUCTS THAT THERE ARE NOT SHIPPING TO CUSTOMERS (CORRECTION VICTIMS) THESE COMPANY'S DON'T HAVE ANY CUSTOMERS THEY ONLY HAVE SCAM VICTIMS. NOW IT'S PLAN TO SEE THE ITEMS BEING SHOWN IN THE VIDEO AD'S ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE ITEMS THEIR VICTIMS ARE BEING SHIPPED. I MEAN MAYBE FROM 40' AWAY THEY MAY RESEMBLE THE ITEMS BUT THE SPECS & CONSTRUCTION IS NOT EVEN CLOSE, IN FACT THEIR LAUGHABLE DOLLAR STORE BARGING CRAP. YET THE ADS STILL RUN & PAYPAL IS THEIR PAYMENT PROCESSOR AS WELL AS THEM DENYING MANY MANY CLAMS IN THIS FRAUD..
Contributor

"Facebook is in on the scam with them, that's the problem. Honestly probably one in the same anyways"

I know this with ZERO doubt.  I've flagged over a dozen of the same ads as scams - every single response IGNORED by fb.

Let's hope their stock drops another 19%

I have bought a drone last week, paid 116$ for a drone and an additional battery. However I have not received any sort of receipt or tracking number??? I’m wonder if this was a scam?
Contributor

I just got mine in. They are using a different name to scam Facebook users. Fingertip Interactive tech. My drone is like a toddler toy half the size of one of my hand. Looks super cheap and does not work. I told PayPal about the company already but don’t know how these guys keep using PayPal to collect payments. No use going to Facebook. They are scam too.