ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

toonce
Contributor
Contributor

At what point do you stop processing transactions associated with this company so the many hundreds or thousands of PayPal customers stop getting ripped off by them?

Login to Me Too

Blaster2k
So how do I file a claim?
Login to Me Too

rohit87n
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Olivia,

HOW ON EARTH IS THIS "SOLVED" TAG A SOLUTION??? Clearly, it isn't!!!!! NOT . ONE . BIT , is this a joke for you???!!! are you guys at PayPal even taking the slightest note of the s#@t storm ya'll are responsible for stirring up here???? I was very clear in my previous post, that you guys could get into some serious legal trouble for obstruction of right to information to customers for not being transparent enough and updating us victims on the progress of action taken against ZG Tech, (which by the looks of it, IS NONE) because ofcourse, WHY WOULD YOU??!!! when you're getting a cut off every new customer being scammed by these thugs by the day and hour! So apparently, putting a "SOLVED" seal on it and keeping mum while watching the rest of us, grovel out here asking for our refunds...seems convenient enough to you, doesn't it?!

Well, NEWSFLASH: Now, not only are you going to receive legal summons on your name PERSONALLY apart from PayPal, for obstruction of right to information to customers but also for failure to comply with and address customer complaints, either through purposeful negligence or professional incompetency, AND thirdly also for being a CLEAR ACCOMPLICE TO ZG TECH'S SCAM. Besides, pages and pages of complaints flagged by over 700 customers here itself  is enough evidence for my lawyers to reign hell upon you and your company PayPal. Forget the rest of all the evidences we have against you guys and ZG Tech.  I'm sorry it had to come to this. Never expected this out of a reputable name like PayPal. And TRUST ME, it's not just me....but everyone else here whom you're going to be hearing from very soon Olivia! and it's not going to be pretty. I'm sure you're going to be reading this as well and ignoring like you have, the rest of us. But yeah sure....knock yourself out! Cheers.

Login to Me Too

DMD2016
Contributor
Contributor

Really, Olivia?

Then how come I received an email today that says-

"We've completed our review and unfortunately are not able to decide this case in your favor.

During our review, we found that your seller had sufficiently described the merchandise.

If you wish to pursue this issue, we encourage you to contact your seller directly for resolution."

Did you ppl even look at the case and the seller involved???  I think NOT!!!  ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED is crooked and you ppl ruled in their favor!  Shame on you!  Of course I requested to have the case re-opened!  

Of course I'm angry!  I've probably used Paypal more times than this company has ever been in business!  Maybe I'll cut down now because the only time I needed to dispute something, Paypal doesn't have my back!

-Dave

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm very sorry to hear that you've all had a bad experience with your transactions. The disputes that have been filed, in addition to being necessary for each of you to recoup losses from your individual transactions, are also necessary to help PayPal view the big picture of a merchant's behavior. While we are unable to disclose any results of investigations or any actions taken on an account to anyone but the account's owner, I can assure you that PayPal does investigate these trends of behavior. Thank you to everyone who opened a dispute to let us know of the issue.

To any who had a post edited or removed from this thread, I am very sorry for the inconvenience. All posts must adhere to the Community Rules and Guidelines. Any posting of contact information would not be allowed.

I'm marking this post as the accepted solution in order to allow the forum to float my response to the top of the thread. This is not an indication that PayPal considers the matter closed. It is purely to ensure the visibility of this response as the thread grows. We appreciate the insight that you have all brought to the discussion and any additional posts that come from anyone else that has been affected.

Thank you.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

JMIAH
Contributor
Contributor

If you guys file a claim with paypal for anything you've purchased with this company, make sure you do a SCREENSHOT of the original AD and/or a LINK where the ad or sale is... PAYPAL NEEDS THAT FOR VERIFICATION to get a refund!! 

The company shipped me this little $7 podunk thing from a dollar store, was damaged and charged me $40 for it! 

Im in the middle of my claim now.

Hope this helps you guys!!

Login to Me Too

Jjmiedema
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Olivia I just bought a drone from New starry and payed with paypall I saw that this was going to zg technology and googled it, and was startled by all the bad messages about this, can I stop the payment and get it refund?
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor
@Jjmoedema Olivia isn't going to respond. PayPal isn't gonna let you cancel payment neither is the con artists at ZG Technology Co Limited. You can see quite a fee posts of people trying to cancel. You'll polly have better luck calling your credit card company. Because PayPal has been of minimal help & that's being kind. I hate to say it but the best course of action is to refuse delivery when they finally send it this way you don't have to send the piece of junk back at a $50- $60 cost. Best bet is also to skim thru tbis thread so you can see what has & what hasn't worked for us scam victims to get their money back. GOOD LUCK
Login to Me Too

Olivia, I would also like a refund. I have always trusted PayPal to protect me from scams, I am glad PayPal is willing to make it right, I hope you are able to remove them as a seller so they cannot scam any one else Thank you, Chris
Login to Me Too

TonyPe
Contributor
Contributor
My problem is that I filed a dispute because the park was taking so long to get and the seller would not respond to any of my emails so I was forced to file dispute, then a few weeks after the dispute departure shut up. However it was a laughable example of I ordered it did not even have the upgraded battery this thing is advertised to do like 50 to 70 miles an hour or something it won't even do like 5 it's not even the model that I ordered however since I don't already file dispute against this company on this particular transaction I'm not able to dispute the fact that it's not even close example of what I ordered. Just in my one transaction with these people it will take a long time but that but really they did like at least five major seller errord to me personally. I've been trying to get some kind of resolve for me personally in the situation for at least probably two months now I bet. After getting on this community and seeing all the people that are having the same problem as me almost to the T it's become a matter of principle I try to reopen another dispute and I did get opened up in a in a sideways kind of way and you guys denied that too but not even letting me give you any kind of information or evidence showing you what they did you just you just took their work for what they said and you didn't even tell me what they said to you or showed you as their side of things it's like I'm getting the runaround here and I don't like being shuffled around like that I don't have any problems with 99 .9% of all of my transactions, there's obviously a problem with this scammer please help us please help the people who, who use PayPal properly, thank you.
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor
WHY ARE PEOPLE GIVING "KUDOS" TO THE ABOVE POST? THE PEOPLE THAT KUDO'D IT DIS YOU REALLY READ ?? PAYPAL DID NOTHING THE POST IS JUST WORD SALAD SO THE WORD "SOLVED" APPEARS INFRONT OF A 60+PAGE THREAD ALSO WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE ASKING OLIVIA FOR A REFUND? SHE AINT IN CHARGE OF ANYTHING INFACT SHOW ME ANY ADVICE OR GUIDANCE SHE HAS GIVEN TO THESE POOR VICTIMS OF ZG TECHNOLOGY CO LIMITED SCAM!!!! ONLY THAT NONSENSE POST NO REAL HELP TO ANYONE. --' RANT MODE ON --- DOESN'T ANYONE ACTUALLY READ STUFF ANYMORE OR DO THEY JUST CLICK ON STUFF?? IT BOGGLES THE MIND NO WONDER WHY ZG TECH & TJE OTHER SCAMMERS ARE HAVING A FIELD DAY ON FACEBOOK. HECK IN THIS SCAM ADS I SEE 50 PEOPLE POSTING NOT TO BUY CAUSE IT'S A SCAM ONLY TO BE FOLLOWED UP BY PEOPLE ASKING HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING & HOW CAN THEY ORDER. SOME PEOPLE ARE FALLING OVER THEMSELVES TO GIVE THEIR $$$ AWAY TO STRANGERS.. ----END RANT MODE --'- .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.