ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

mnix1
Contributor
Contributor

Before it got changed I fed the address into google maps to see what it made of it.
It came up with something close, but the street name was slightly different, and the last digit of the post code was different too...
Hope you took a photo of the address label as you sent it, just in case.

They got you to send your drone back to a completely different city to where mine came from (about 450km southwest of where yours is going).   The "from" address on mine had similar differences when I tried it in google maps too.

I'm beginning to wonder if they don't just order something from a random retailer and have it sent direct to their victims.

I had the same problem. First PayPal sent me a return address in Chinese characters (Useless). I made them translate it so I could actually fill out an online, English address form. This is what they gave me, and shipped to: 

<removed>

Tracking shows it is now in China. I sent mine USPS international Priority mail. so it would have the required tracking, at a cost of almost $60.

Well, as you can see PayPal removed the address to protect The Guilty. And I can see that they did it because I violated the rules by the posting of a members contact info (Sorry, I guess).... But why are they not just as swift to enforce the rules and block ZG Technology's account for defrauding us??

Login to Me Too

DMD2016
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know if this helps, but this was on one of their many websites as their "shopping guarantee"!

Maybe you can use it to help you.

Image1.jpg

Login to Me Too

Erykah75tauro
I also purchased some items from a different source and payment went to this zg technology. I'm trying to dispute it with my cc company but they are a scam and into so many different products and aliaces. Hope you guys can help shut them down
Login to Me Too

Burtmister123
Contributor
Contributor

And it goes on. Just noticed today 4 more of those shady Facebook ads for "Star Wars Lightsaber". Here's one https://histylish.com/products/star-wars-lightsaber?variant=9861139660844  Has the same exact images and wording as what I got conned on. "WE PROMISE THAT OUR PRODUCTS AND PICTURES WILL BE 100% IDENTICAL. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE RECEIPT OF THE GOODS, YOU CAN APPLY FOR A FREE REFUND . YOU CAN USE PAYPAL TO PAY AND PAYPAL WILL PROTECT YOUR MONEY." 

Login to Me Too

DMD2016
Contributor
Contributor

Quote from the site -"WE PROMISE THAT OUR PRODUCTS AND PICTURES WILL BE 100% IDENTICAL. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE RECEIPT OF THE GOODS, YOU CAN APPLY FOR A FREE REFUND . YOU CAN USE PAYPAL TO PAY AND PAYPAL WILL PROTECT YOUR MONEY." 

Yeah...right.  I opened a dispute with Paypal, and then I received an message from Paypal today-

"We've completed our review and unfortunately are not able to decide this case in your favor.

During our review, we found that your seller had sufficiently described the merchandise.

If you wish to pursue this issue, we encourage you to contact your seller directly for resolution."

Anyway, I called Paypal up to reopen the dispute and asked them to open the file part where I can send pictures (since I couldn't send them before).  They did.  Anyway, I sent them pictures of the rubber glove that was supposed to be the "Marvel Legends Series Infinity Gauntlet Articulated Electronic Fist - LUMINOUS VERSION $59.23". 

Obviously, Paypal is too high and mighty to even look at the case for a fair judgement, so I was wondering if anyone has ever filed a credit card dispute against Paypal?

Login to Me Too

DMD2016
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe we can bring this case to national news medias across the country?  I say we contact 7 On Your Side (ABC), NBC Investigates (NBC), and 2 On Your Side (CBS) about this and show the whole country how Paypal is rejecting our claims and letting ZG Technology Co. Ltd. get away with scamming people Scott free!  Contact your local network news and maybe we can make this a national/international news story which will also give Paypal a black eye for siding with them (ZG Technology Co. Ltd.)!   There are obviously more than 60 cases involved (maybe in the hundreds?), if we all work together, maybe we can all benefit from contributing our information to the news media and we all get our cases solved the right way!

I would like to thank the flunkie who "reviewed" my case who got me mad enough to come out and write about this!  Your "form letter" response-

"We've completed our review and unfortunately are not able to decide this case in your favor.

During our review, we found that your seller had sufficiently described the merchandise."  has just sparked the fire in me that I've never felt before!  I will tell all how Paypal likes dealing with shady business people and will not help the people getting scammed!

Login to Me Too

Juatme
Contributor
Contributor

Wow. So many problems with ZG TECHNOLOGY. I never received my item either and PayPal denied my refund. Read my email to PayPal Hello, I will try to make this short. I ordered a product off of a Facebook ad that made me pay through PayPal. Two months later the item never came, so I decided to research the company. There are thousands of reports stating this company is fraudulent and Theft is involved. Most people do not file a dispute because the items they sell are fairly inexpensive, but when you add them up I'm sure it hits millions of dollars. I never received my order and neither did the thousands of people online that are complaining about this company. I don't know who to complain to, but I am putting in a report with the United States Attorney General's office to look into this matter. This could be a class action lawsuit because there are so many people claiming the same thing. PayPal allows them to collect their money therefore, you are now involved. I hope you take the time to do your own investigation and help consumers as we have lost trust in PayPal. I wish I research the company first but again I put trust in PayPal that it has to be legitimate. I'm not even worried about my $25 refund. I am more worried about all the people that are going to continue to get scammed by this China company. I am leaving screenshots and the company's information. All you have to do is Google the company name and every site has to do with a fraud report or theft. I was denied my redund the 1s go around because the company used a tracking number. The problem is the only thing shipped to me using that tracking # was a pamphlet in Chinese. There was no item there was nothing. I did not even realize the tracking numbers linked until I started researching this company. So I believe what they do is ship fake information using a tracking number so that they can say the item was shipped and delivered. Problem is it is not anything of monetary value. I literally got a pink piece of paper in an envelope with that tracking number from China Post. This is probably a huge fraudulent ring that has been going on for a while. All I ask is that you do a little research. Start with Googling the company and you will see what I'm talking about. If PayPal does decide to refund my $25 I would appreciate it, but again not expecting it. I'm just not that type of person to let things go. I will definitely continue to fight this battle but hopefully not alone. Company info ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED Thabk you for your time, Sandra <removed> As a law student I am bringing this to my Professor to see if a class action can be brought against ZG technology and or PayPal. After seeing so many reports on this thread alone, PayPal should have removed them. But has not and denies our refund request. Since both are getting money from our transactions, they are both liable for this theft. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT ME TO GIVE ME Your story and get In on a lawsuit, email me at <removed> at Gmail (can't type correctly or PayPal takes it off) Together we can win and help people from getting scammed in the future. I saved all comments and info needed so no one can alter the info.

Login to Me Too

axel13618
New Community Member

I purchased a Waterproof Splash Drone Auto with 1080P Camera Live Video and GPS - White / NO HD CAMERA.

I never got it, I disputed with paypal and paypal denied my dispute, saying that was not part of their agreement.

I also noticed that the tracking number they use is fake, there is no such track number in all mayor delivery companies.

OK, I just found out that this company ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED has many hundreds of complaints and Paypal still serving them.

Today I purchased a watch and I did not noticed that  was with ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

I used my check card I and I hope they will delivery my watch.

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@axel13618

if you read the posts here even if you do get a package from ZG Technology what you get wont be anything like what you paid for.

at best it will be a cheap imitation of something that slightly resembles the item in the ad that you purchased from..

If I were you I would go back & find the ad you purchased this watch from & take a screenshot or a picture of it so you have evidence to provide when you get the package with a piece of junk in it.

Seems like ZG Tech takes down some ads & rotates them to make it hard for people to show that the ad describes & displays a different item them what they got.

Lastly I don't see how PayPal could deny your claim if you never received the item you paid for if this is the case I'd also contact my Credit card company.

that being said I really haven't heard of people having their claims denied when they never received the items.

DID YOU APPEAL PAYPALS DECISION??

I think maybe you should, if the tracking doesn't show that the package was indeed delivered then I think someone on PayPals end made a mistake & would have them take a second look at your case.

Lastly, as of late buying stuff from FACEBOOK ad's isn't safe for there appears to me a trend of fraudulent ad's there are PLENTY of much much safer places to purchase items then FaceBook or Shopify based sites ie: eBay or Amazon if nothing else this experience has showed us that just cause a vendor/site displays the PayPal logo doesn't make it a safe place to make your purchases as it once did, Paypal has joined the under belly of online commerce & don't appear to be on the side of whats right & just..

As the saying goes "Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware"

If its too good to be true it probably is!!!

Login to Me Too

Josvr
Contributor
Contributor
Muchas gracias WileCoyote en verdad tomaré en cuenta tu mensaje
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.