cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

I bought a quacopter yesterday, now I want to cancel it, how do?

Contributor

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED HAS NEW NAME.

I decided to go ahead and return ship to ZG Tech.. after filing response to instructions and filing of refund for shipping. I then get a notification confirming my actions are recorded. But what surprised me is that ZG Tech is now HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.. Will that not cause trouble in delivery as the address used by seller appears to be different from what I was intructed to send. Instruction in shipping was to use the old name, ZG tech. Will that not cause trouble in delivery since a new name is used? Making it easy to claim that it was not returned if the courier/mail is not aware that they are the same company.
Contributor

Hola, parece que yo también fui estafado ya que también compré un producto a esta compañía y al ver todos los comentarios negativos sobre ZG tecnology quisiera el reembolso de mi dinero, soy nuevo en la comunidad y no quisiera quedarme con una mala impresión, al contrario me gustaría seguir en la comunidad y hacer buenos comentarios sobre PP. De antemano gracias
Contributor

I to was ripped off by these people!  Promising money back guarantee,no hassle shopping! Well I got my order and it wasn't what I ordered. Needless to say the e-mail address they gave for returns is bogus!  My selling point was that the site was backed by PayPal!  With all the peeps that have been ripped off,something's fishy......I will consider my $85 a loss and probably dumping PP   If anyone is considering a class act lawsuit...I in!

Highlighted
Contributor

HELLO PAYPAL, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???? THIS SOLUTION IS NOT A SOLUTION, YOU CONTINUE TO DO NOTHING! HOW MANY COMPLAINTS TO IS TAKE TO GET YOU TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT A SCAM SELLER. THIS REALLY ISNT GOOD ENOUGH. YOU ARE PARTY TO FRAUD IS THIS NOT SERIOUS ENOUGH? I MIGHT SET UP AS A SELLER AND SEND OUT POOR QUALITY ITEMS NOTHING LIKE ADVERTISED TOO LOOKS LIKE IT'S A GREAT WAY TO MAKE CASH AS YOU DO NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT IT. SORT IT OUT PLEASE AND DO THE RIGHT THING AND BAN THIS SELLER AND GIVE EVERYONE THERE MONEY BACK.
Contributor

At what point do you stop processing transactions associated with this company so the many hundreds or thousands of PayPal customers stop getting ripped off by them?

Tags (2)

So how do I file a claim?
Contributor

Dear Olivia,

HOW ON EARTH IS THIS "SOLVED" TAG A SOLUTION??? Clearly, it isn't!!!!! NOT . ONE . BIT , is this a joke for you???!!! are you guys at PayPal even taking the slightest note of the s#@t storm ya'll are responsible for stirring up here???? I was very clear in my previous post, that you guys could get into some serious legal trouble for obstruction of right to information to customers for not being transparent enough and updating us victims on the progress of action taken against ZG Tech, (which by the looks of it, IS NONE) because ofcourse, WHY WOULD YOU??!!! when you're getting a cut off every new customer being scammed by these thugs by the day and hour! So apparently, putting a "SOLVED" seal on it and keeping mum while watching the rest of us, grovel out here asking for our refunds...seems convenient enough to you, doesn't it?!

Well, NEWSFLASH: Now, not only are you going to receive legal summons on your name PERSONALLY apart from PayPal, for obstruction of right to information to customers but also for failure to comply with and address customer complaints, either through purposeful negligence or professional incompetency, AND thirdly also for being a CLEAR ACCOMPLICE TO ZG TECH'S SCAM. Besides, pages and pages of complaints flagged by over 700 customers here itself  is enough evidence for my lawyers to reign hell upon you and your company PayPal. Forget the rest of all the evidences we have against you guys and ZG Tech.  I'm sorry it had to come to this. Never expected this out of a reputable name like PayPal. And TRUST ME, it's not just me....but everyone else here whom you're going to be hearing from very soon Olivia! and it's not going to be pretty. I'm sure you're going to be reading this as well and ignoring like you have, the rest of us. But yeah sure....knock yourself out! Cheers.

Tags (1)
Contributor

Really, Olivia?

Then how come I received an email today that says-

"We've completed our review and unfortunately are not able to decide this case in your favor.

During our review, we found that your seller had sufficiently described the merchandise.

If you wish to pursue this issue, we encourage you to contact your seller directly for resolution."

Did you ppl even look at the case and the seller involved???  I think NOT!!!  ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED is crooked and you ppl ruled in their favor!  Shame on you!  Of course I requested to have the case re-opened!  

Of course I'm angry!  I've probably used Paypal more times than this company has ever been in business!  Maybe I'll cut down now because the only time I needed to dispute something, Paypal doesn't have my back!

-Dave

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm very sorry to hear that you've all had a bad experience with your transactions. The disputes that have been filed, in addition to being necessary for each of you to recoup losses from your individual transactions, are also necessary to help PayPal view the big picture of a merchant's behavior. While we are unable to disclose any results of investigations or any actions taken on an account to anyone but the account's owner, I can assure you that PayPal does investigate these trends of behavior. Thank you to everyone who opened a dispute to let us know of the issue.

To any who had a post edited or removed from this thread, I am very sorry for the inconvenience. All posts must adhere to the Community Rules and Guidelines. Any posting of contact information would not be allowed.

I'm marking this post as the accepted solution in order to allow the forum to float my response to the top of the thread. This is not an indication that PayPal considers the matter closed. It is purely to ensure the visibility of this response as the thread grows. We appreciate the insight that you have all brought to the discussion and any additional posts that come from anyone else that has been affected.

Thank you.

Olivia

Tags (2)
Contributor

If you guys file a claim with paypal for anything you've purchased with this company, make sure you do a SCREENSHOT of the original AD and/or a LINK where the ad or sale is... PAYPAL NEEDS THAT FOR VERIFICATION to get a refund!! 

The company shipped me this little $7 podunk thing from a dollar store, was damaged and charged me $40 for it! 

Im in the middle of my claim now.

Hope this helps you guys!!