ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Lobotran
Contributor
Contributor

I just got mine in. They are using a different name to scam Facebook users. Fingertip Interactive tech. My drone is like a toddler toy half the size of one of my hand. Looks super cheap and does not work. I told PayPal about the company already but don’t know how these guys keep using PayPal to collect payments. No use going to Facebook. They are scam too.

Login to Me Too

evilnev666
Contributor
Contributor
I also have been scammed by ZG under the names Gearfun and another name that escapes me at the moment ,Paypal have actioned a response and have been prompt in their rrply and keeping me updated .The day after i contacted Paypal i got an email from one of the shame companys telling me the goods were on their way .I bet they never turn up as both tracking numbers are fake .
Login to Me Too

TonyPe
Contributor
Contributor
Oh I had the exact same problem trust me you're right you don't want to receive any product, and that bogus tracking number that you got all the sudden after you receive the product will become legit somehow and they will make your dispute to where you can't communicate with it during the few days when you get your package and then they will send you a thing that says your case has been resolved because you got the package and the tracking number now all the sudden shows there was something there and it was delivered. Almost seemingly telling you you should have let them know you got the package and they're mad at you for not letting you know when but you couldn't because it wouldn't let you communicate. And isn't it funny how when they give you the tracking number before yet didn't lead to anything they said well here's the tracking numbers that the seller gave us it doesn't lead to anything, that's your problem, but then also whenever it was delivered the tracking number magically changes and shows that a package has been delivered and you didn't let him know that though, so they close the transaction and it seems as if they're acting like you were trying to scam them or something that's before you can even describe to them the Ludacris example of what you received and what you were supposed to get that's not even close to 1 the same but you can't reopen a dispute because you already opened it is feeling that company in they already went to there system and you got denied and dispute has now been resolved. Leaving you standing there with your arms out and your mouth open going what wait a second what happened here. Well what happened here is you just got scammed by not only if you ask me z g Technologies also Facebook who almost every ad they run is some kind of bogus BS sales scam to sell junk and act like it's high-quality stuff give you videos and pictures of what it is you're supposed to be getting and on repeated items they're letting us get away with letting him get away with this so if you ask me Facebook is just as much responsible and also PayPal is also obviously in the wrong on this one because they're just letting them get away with this and continuing to it disgusts me every time I had pops up on Facebook it's another if it's too good to be true it is. If it's Dirt Cheap DeWalt tools a drone you can't shoot out of the air with a shotgun a car that does 70 miles per hour and skips across the water that one there they'll show you the Traxxas car and they send you a Maxis it's not even close not even the same hemisphere is the Traxxas car, to the telescope you put on your phone that you can zoom in like five miles and see some women on a beach or zoom into the moon and see the details on the surface of the Moon yeah it's bogus 2 so many scams this company is involved in it's ridiculous and no one's doing anything to resolve it these companies got to be in it with them. I mean they've got to be making like ten thousand percent profit or something. Wait I'm sorry I paid $65 for something that should have cost about 5 so that's only what about 1300 % I'm sorry my first initial exaggerations was off I guess of what the actual profits would be up some like this certainly enough to spread between a few different people hopefully they do something to his office in I've been spending hours on this thing trying to get something somewhere good luck with your case.
Login to Me Too

tbauer1

Looks like I too am a victim of this company.........  Where do I need to file a complaint?  Purchased RC Boat on June 16th, nothing has shipped, no package received by the post office.   No response to my emails.    Very disappointed Pay Pal hasn't acted more aggressively with so many complaints.

Login to Me Too

MichelGVA
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone ! I did fill a complain regarding an unauthorized transaction and paypal denied it ! So, now I can NOT ANYMORE fill a dispute against this firm. There is no way to contact someone responsible at Paypal to fix this unpleasant situation.

They don't even look at the problem, I did put the link of this discussion regarding the scam, but Paypal did not care. So what are the next steps ? The Transaction ID: 4CU20408G7221823C

Thanks for your help.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MichelGVA

An unauthorised transaction is telling Paypal that your account was hacked and used to make that purchase without your consent, as Paypal would have checked IP numbers etc and seen that your account had not been hacked and that you made the transaction then of course the dispute would be closed.

Why did you not open a dispute for item not received (if that was the case) OR item received but not as described??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Fishknots
Contributor
Contributor

@drgr33n wrote:

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm very sorry to hear that you've all had a bad experience with your transactions. The disputes that have been filed, in addition to being necessary for each of you to recoup losses from your individual transactions, are also necessary to help PayPal view the big picture of a merchant's behavior. While we are unable to disclose any results of investigations or any actions taken on an account to anyone but the account's owner, I can assure you that PayPal does investigate these trends of behavior. Thank you to everyone who opened a dispute to let us know of the issue.

To any who had a post edited or removed from this thread, I am very sorry for the inconvenience. All posts must adhere to the Community Rules and Guidelines. Any posting of contact information would not be allowed.

I'm marking this post as the accepted solution in order to allow the forum to float my response to the top of the thread. This is not an indication that PayPal considers the matter closed. It is purely to ensure the visibility of this response as the thread grows. We appreciate the insight that you have all brought to the discussion and any additional posts that come from anyone else that has been affected.

Thank you.

Olivia

Hey Olivia,

Thanks for the update. So are you saying everyone is going to get their money back? Because last time I talked to someone at PayPal, they told me that I needed to wait for the delivery tracking data to be updated. I've tried tracking the parcel on the EMS website and it doesn't recognize the tracking number. When I said that to the guy he replied "Don't worry about that, we need to check it so you'll have to wait.". I tried to explain how many people have been scammed by this company and the activity on thread, but was fobbed off with there's nothing he could do and you have guidelines to follow. 

Also my case is still under review and has been open since the 12th June. I've not received anything (thank god) as it would seem if you do actually get a package full of junk from these cowboys it's like a curse. You're marking this thread as solved while the company STILL trades using PayPal as it's main payment option. They're STILL using your buyer protection to sucker people into a false sense of security. This is far from solved, how about we see some ACTION from PayPal and shut down their account and see some refunds start to happen. It really shouldn't have taken you this long to reply to this thread! How many cases must be open against these cowboys? Don't you have people watching out for this sort of scam? Or are we just bait so you can collect data about the company while we sit here out of pocket.

It's funny how PayPal immediately deletes a reply on this thread and sites their own rules for fair play as a forum contributor, right? But when it comes to providing support and true help to their customers like us, they fall short! ZG Tech or whatever they are called will always be welcome on PayPal to continue to fleece the true patrons of PayPal without penalty.

Do like I have and save your breath (and your typing fingers) PayPal does not have any intentions of purging this fraudulent company from their list of sellers. It may very well be because they are generating more revenue for them...bottom line.

We do not matter to PayPal, period, only the bottom line.

Login to Me Too

rohit87n
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Olivia,

Thanks for responding. Although, i'm surprised you guys at paypal hadn't taken note prior to now, of over 600 users flagging this "ZG Technology Co. Ltd" since March/April this year for being scammed by them. Please do make sure that from now on, you guys take a look at your community msgs more regularly. You'll need to take this issue up on war footing, and make sure none of your future users fall into traps of such vendors signing up on your platform. 
Also, i would like to make it ABSOLUTELY CLEAR that I WILL NOT BE RECEIVING ANY GOODS OR PARCELS FROM THE SAID VENDOR EVEN IF THEY HAPPEN TO CONFIRM DISPATCH OF GOODS AFTER TODAY OR I RECEIVE THEM HERE, because a 100% of the users who have flagged this vendor on your community page here (those who have received their orders after much delay) have POSITIVELY CONFIRMED WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE, that NONE of the products have turned out to be what they ordered online. SO I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU SHOULD NOT WAIT FOR THE SELLER TO RESPOND WHICH WILL ONLY BE ANOTHER FAKE BOGUS DISPATCH FILLED WITH SOME FAKE PRODUCT JUST TO BE REJECTED AGAIN AT MY END, BUT TAKE RESOLUTE ACTION WITH IMPUNITY AGAINST THEM AND BLACKLIST THEM AS WELL AS TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THEM FOR MALIGNING THE NAME OF PAYPAL. YOU'LL SHOULD NOT AND NEITHER WILL WE AS CUSTOMERS TOLERATE THAT NONSENSE ONE BIT. 
So i suggest you wait for 7-10 days according to your protocol and then straight away refund my money. It is a humble request, because trust me, if i do not get my money back, i will make it a life mission to ensure that neither me nor anyone i know will ever use PayPal again along with the 600+ users here, and also, be prepared for a massive backlash on social media as well as law suits. Coming from a family background of lawyers, judges & newspaper journalists, it shouldn't be a problem at all for me to take serious action if you'll do not refund my money after 7 days. I have done so in the past and won all of the cases. You cannot possibly fathom the outcome and dent it'd have on a brand like yours. And we do not want it to come to that either. Beleive me.
That being said,  I respect your company's protocol about the waiting period, but so should you understand the seriousness of a customer's problem and do everything in your power to stand by and protect them should they be wronged by such cons operating from your platform. Which is clearly the case here and with not just me, but about 600 People more. What is a bigger crime is the fact that PayPal has done absolutely nothing about it but played silent spectator until now. And even now, such statements like "investigating the said behavior/seller" and not disclosing the result of it to us, is not going to cut it PayPal!  We rightfully deserve to know and be kept up to date as victims of fraud committed by ZG Technology Co., Ltd. So if PayPal stands in the way of that, it becomes a serious case of obstruction of right to information to consumers. Let alone the fact that most of us here consider PayPal as accomplice to such fraudsters and scammers, by having slept on it until now and even more so if each and every one of us haven't been refunded our money at the end of it. 
Appreciate your quick response to this or maybe a call to me, that'll help me help you more with details and proof if required. Thanks & cheers. 

Login to Me Too

JTRACKER
Contributor
Contributor

I have just submitted a claim to this company as well.  There are multiple registration and new domains being registered as of today alone by this person(s).

I have contacted GoDaddy, Tucows and Shopify as this person is using these providers that I know of and have done little investigation

Facebook has been advised, but I do not believe they can stop easily this scammer.

I "bought" a drone being advertised with stolen information from Mavic Pro - which I did not know until I did further homework.

These are other websites this person is using, with no response to any of the contact email addresses.

https://deardog.shop/
https://nicergear.shop/ 
https://advicto.com/  
https://idearlife.com/

The person has their email address at jiahongnet.com and is registered on GoDaddy site.  Abuse report sent. 

Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia

I put in my claim on June 22/2018 sadly I will have to wait till July 02/2018 to see if the seller will reply..... Not FAIR because I found a deal on a drone and did my homework this time through wish but I will miss the deal now 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.