ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

PAFF
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks!! I will look for that post. If you come across it. Pls let me know.. so it's not only me that can be helped.
Login to Me Too

Johndoe111
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a Marvel Legends infinity gauntlet on a website I stumbled on facebook advertising and went to this site call maclife.store. I should had known better than to believe that the merchandise was this cheap.forked out 30 bucks for a piece of lousy smelly rubber glove.So I disputed this to Paypal which I thought I be getting my refund back since is pretty obvious this people are scamming,but hahaha the funny clown Paypal decided in the end to favour the scamming company stating that the merchandise was sufficiently described LOL. First of all Paypal did not bother to request from me more evidences during the investigation and second was during the investigation the website was already down and went offline, So I wonder how in the first place did Paypal found the merchandise sufficiently described if the website has went offline? I was really angry and send feedbacks to them, they replied and request for some prove, so I send them the growing community for ZG technology scam and 2 video from youtube showing how they too got scammed by ZG technology. And guess what lol Paypal added further insults to this already very frustrating issue stating that If an item is materially similar to the seller’s description, we do not consider it to be significantly not as described. HAHAHAHAHA buyer protection my $#%@% and says I can appeal again with the appeal button that is not even in existent.Sadly I still see people getting scammed by this lousy company as they had alot of sites on shopify.

LOL a smelly rubber gloveLOL a smelly rubber gloveTook this from their other scamming site.Took this from their other scamming site.Mac Life store went offlineMac Life store went offline

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor
So what your saying is that your post isn't ANY INDICATION THAT THE MATTER IS CLOSED OR "SOLVED" It's just to make people think it is when they search the forum. I don't think that this thread needs anymore VISABLITY there's over 30,000 thread views. I'm still question the purpose of the SOLVED classification other then further confuse the subject matter as well as newer paypal users as well as guest users. People are asking "Olivia please put me on the list for a refund" & such. Not a thing changed everything is the same people ate still being scam in exactly the same way & at the same rate.
Login to Me Too

Sky112601
Contributor
Contributor
Are we going to get our money back? I bought a iron man for my son who is dying of cancer. His favorite thing in the world is iron man. All my money goes towards paying bills. Yes it is only $33. But that's a lot of money when you already have non. I just want the money back or the toy. I'm more hurt than anything. Cause my son only has a few months left to live and I won't have money now to buy him something else. This isn't right. PayPal continues to profit but other scam using there payment options. Several people have made complaints and still you have done nothing. My money shouldn't have been able to have been taken. Yall sit nicely while the only thing I wanted was to see the biggest smile on my sons face befor he dies. I hope yall are happy with your selfs.
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor
@Sky112601 Sorry about your son. But... Oh you'll get something from ZG Technology Co Limited it takes awhile but when you get it you'll wish that you didn't. You'll get some dollar store toy it won't be anything like what the ad said. Then you'll be stuck with having to send it back to China in order to get a refund. Maybe when you get a few minutes skim through this thread, yes I know it's a long one, but there's some good info here in how to increase the odds of getting a full refund. Good Luck
Login to Me Too

locthanh3005

I bought a quacopter yesterday, now I want to cancel it, how do?

Login to Me Too

PAFF
Contributor
Contributor
I decided to go ahead and return ship to ZG Tech.. after filing response to instructions and filing of refund for shipping. I then get a notification confirming my actions are recorded. But what surprised me is that ZG Tech is now HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.. Will that not cause trouble in delivery as the address used by seller appears to be different from what I was intructed to send. Instruction in shipping was to use the old name, ZG tech. Will that not cause trouble in delivery since a new name is used? Making it easy to claim that it was not returned if the courier/mail is not aware that they are the same company.
Login to Me Too

Josvr
Contributor
Contributor
Hola, parece que yo también fui estafado ya que también compré un producto a esta compañía y al ver todos los comentarios negativos sobre ZG tecnology quisiera el reembolso de mi dinero, soy nuevo en la comunidad y no quisiera quedarme con una mala impresión, al contrario me gustaría seguir en la comunidad y hacer buenos comentarios sobre PP. De antemano gracias
Login to Me Too

jwoodsp
Contributor
Contributor

I to was ripped off by these people!  Promising money back guarantee,no hassle shopping! Well I got my order and it wasn't what I ordered. Needless to say the e-mail address they gave for returns is bogus!  My selling point was that the site was backed by PayPal!  With all the peeps that have been ripped off,something's fishy......I will consider my $85 a loss and probably dumping PP   If anyone is considering a class act lawsuit...I in!

Login to Me Too

supercharger99
Contributor
Contributor
HELLO PAYPAL, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???? THIS SOLUTION IS NOT A SOLUTION, YOU CONTINUE TO DO NOTHING! HOW MANY COMPLAINTS TO IS TAKE TO GET YOU TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT A SCAM SELLER. THIS REALLY ISNT GOOD ENOUGH. YOU ARE PARTY TO FRAUD IS THIS NOT SERIOUS ENOUGH? I MIGHT SET UP AS A SELLER AND SEND OUT POOR QUALITY ITEMS NOTHING LIKE ADVERTISED TOO LOOKS LIKE IT'S A GREAT WAY TO MAKE CASH AS YOU DO NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT IT. SORT IT OUT PLEASE AND DO THE RIGHT THING AND BAN THIS SELLER AND GIVE EVERYONE THERE MONEY BACK.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.