ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Manuel722
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a drone on http://www.nicergear.com/ Payments done via PayPal. Inc. under name of Gregory Mcshane worth of $409 we recieve reciept then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and they respone last message is they give tracking number but i can't track it. Will PayPal can help us to return my money? They still stealing money. PayPal still service this seller.
Login to Me Too

True2self
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a wig from https://acgrab.com/27000774/orders/5ef9dda4a439cbfb25bc89bd71405a07 site. Nothing like the pictures. Fake doll baby hair. A disgrace to the industry. I need help to get my money back. Please, thank you.
Login to Me Too

licciouss
Contributor
Contributor

Good day,

I paid  to this company for hair, it's been a month I haven't heard anything from then since.

Paid with VISA x-<removed> You'll see "PAYPAL *ZGTECHNOLOG" on your card statement. Exchange rate R777,52 ZAR = $59,80 USD 1 ZAR = 0,08 USD

How do I get back my money. So stressed.

Regards,

Login to Me Too

Rivelyn

I am in the same boat(drone), dealing with 'Bait-And-Switch' sales tactics that I fell for with this company. I have submitted the complaint, and as of today have escalated it to PayPayl

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED is spamming Facebook with a 'Bait-And-Switch' campaign using many different online stores that open and close after a period of time. I have posted a public thread on my timeline and I am spamming the ads that ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED is placing on Facebook. I have been extremely surprised to see the amount of comments and messages from so many people that have fallen for the exact same scam from ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

I was surprised to also receive comments from people who have reported this activity to Facebook and have been told by Facebook that ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED is doing nothing wrong according to Facebook....

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@Rivelyn

YUP!!

Makes you sick doesn't it??

This is EXACTLY why we need as many people as possible to file complaints with organizations that do not have a financial interest in this & have to authority to actually do something about this.

Here is some things we can do ---->

<----------> COPY & PASTE <---------->

@Rivelynwrote:

YES!!! DON'T STOP JUST THERE!! also take 5min & also report SHOPIFY, ZG TECHNOLOGY Co LIMITED, Facebook & PayPal if you see fit AS "tomp1193" has been saying include a link to this thread that has had over 30,400 views yes THIRTY THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED

& 736 Me Too's (for everyone whos clicked on ME TOO or people who have taken time to post there prolly another 1000 victims out there of this scam) Here is the link -->    https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/ZG-TECHNOLOGY-CO-LIMITED/m-p/1497476#M3...

THE FTC Federal Trade Commission " Protecting American Consumers  (just fill out the best you can) =-->  FTC - Federal Trade Commission

ALSO HERE TO - ECONSUMER . GOV (eConsumer . gov - is where you can report international scams and learn about other steps you can take to combat fraud. Your complaints help consumer protection agencies around the world spot trends and work together to prevent international scams)   =--> ECONSUMER.GOV 

BBB- Better Business Bureau (might not be able to file against ZG TECH here BUT we can file a complaint against SHOPIFY as well as PayPal for their practices & complicity) =-->  THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

IF WE DON'T DO THIS IT WONT STOP!!!

<----------> END COPY & PASTE <---------->

Thanks

Good luck

Mario

Login to Me Too

fieglash
Contributor
Contributor

I have also been trying to get PayPal to cancel the transaction. I notified PayPal within 6 hours of having made the purchase, once I went online and found multiple reviews that the drone that I ordered was a scam and that if it ever delivers at all, it would be a cheap plastic knock-off that is nothing like the product advertised. There is no option to cancel the transaction at that point, and no method of complaining about fraudulent actors on the internet. I filed it as a fraudulent transaction, which was declined, as it was not an unauthorized transaction. It's unclear to me that there is any further action that can be taken. I'm extremely disappointed that PayPal would allow a vendor with this number of complaints filed against it to continue to pull money from PayPal accounts. I guess it's time to switch to the CashApp.

Login to Me Too

JTRACKER
Contributor
Contributor

What I don't understand still is even after escalating to claim, that PAYPAL does not simply close this **bleep** account and refund everyone's money.

I can say without a doubt that the tens of thousands of dollars brokered through PAYPAL over the years (by me) will completely end if this situation is not resolved to EVERYONE's satisfaction.

This is pure incompetence and a refusal to deal with the situation.

PAYPAL is supporting a criminal enterprise and is complicit in its activities, which is also a criminal offence and fully prosecutable.

Come on PAYPAL - do your duty and resolve this issue or a class action suit may follow.

A report to the FBI will follow (by me) shortly on this Internet Fraud.

Everyone in this thread needs to submit a report to the FBI, FTC, SEC (whatever) on this criminal activity - and we will see how fast things get moving.

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@JTRACKER

I am shocked at PayPal & Shopifys non action also, it makes no sense

we are left with only thinking that PayPal doesn't care who gets scammed cause they get their 2% either way, cause they are taking the funds that they are refunding folks from ZG Technology's account & I wouldn't be surprised if they throw some sort of other fee to ZG Tech on-top so maybe its a double cash cow for them I dunno just guessing for I cant comprehend this..

ZG Tech doesn't care I'd bet most of the people don't even pursue a refund cause they don't know how, are embarrassed they got scammed or they were a guest PayPal user cause ZG Tech was using PayPal to process ALL their sales on most of their sites so even if someone didn't have a PayPal acct they still had to go thru their system.

Just as a point on 1 of ZG techs sites they're selling this little mechanical  remote Cockroach joke toy for like $23 I bought the same exact toy in fact I have it right next to me I paid $2 & .98cents for it last November, there is NOTHING WRONG with ZG Tech selling that for $23 just saying that they're making a killing so these refunds for the JUNK they are selling as topshelf products through misrepresenting what your getting via stolen ads for products you really aren't gonna get is criminal cause its being done on mass

BUT I BEEN SAYING THAT.. Take a few minutes & report what happened to you to the FTC, ECOMMERCE.GOV & the BBB & include a link to the thread.

UNFORTUNATELY its the only way..

I really used to feel safe when I saw the PayPal logo on a site for I was under the assumption that PayPal sorta vetted the company's cause they were guaranteeing you'd get what you paid for, but I guess I was mistaken.

It's sad.

HEY ZG TECHNOLOGY Co LIMITED can sell all the cheap junk they want @ insanely high prices no one has issue with that BUT to lie & advertise a totally different product then your getting is over the line & criminal.. They're slick they make it impossible to cancel any order due to fake email addresses & refuse to respond to inquiries

Login to Me Too

pierre-joly

Hi ,i bought a lightsaber from them and  i recieved a cheap 2 dollars thing that a saw at dollarama store,i pay for it 33 usa dollars,im asking a refund from paypal but im having trouble to get my refund with them,im over 15 years with paypal and that what i get from them,im very unhappy

Login to Me Too

Johndoe111
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a Marvel Legends infinity gauntlet on a website I stumbled on facebook advertising and went to this site call maclife.store. I should had known better than to believe that the merchandise was this cheap.forked out 30 bucks for a piece of lousy smelly rubber glove.So I disputed this to Paypal which I thought I be getting my refund back since is pretty obvious this people are scamming,but hahaha the funny clown Paypal decided in the end to favour the scamming company stating that the merchandise was sufficiently described LOL. First of all Paypal did not bother to request from me more evidences during the investigation and second was during the investigation the website was already down and went offline, So I wonder how in the first place did Paypal found the merchandise sufficiently described if the website has went offline? I was really angry and send feedbacks to them, they replied and request for some prove, so I send them the growing community for ZG technology scam and 2 video from youtube showing how they too got scammed by ZG technology. And guess what lol Paypal added further insults to this already very frustrating issue stating that If an item is materially similar to the seller’s description, we do not consider it to be significantly not as described. HAHAHAHAHA buyer protection my $#%@% and says I can appeal again with the appeal button that is not even in existent.Sadly I still see people getting scammed by this lousy company as they had alot of sites on shopify.

IMG_20180608_183044.jpgScreen Shot 2018-06-09 at 10.12.11 PM.pngScreenshot_20180610-140627.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.