ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

Thank God I refused delivery on my package after seeing sooo many people being ripped off by these guys. Facebook is loaded with posts of people being scammed for Drones, RC Cars, Wigs, Teeth & all sorts of items.. The common theme is that NO ONE got what was advertised everyone has reciced a package of worthless crap & the few people who some how have been able to get a response from ZG TECH say that the company basically laughs & says SEND THE ITEMS BACK TO US IN CHINA & WE'LL REFUND YOUR $$. Try To google ZG TECHNOLOGY UNLIMITED!!! the only Chinese comapny you can find is a Fiber Optic Co & they are mad cuz so many people are contacting them, this is a huge **bleep** scam, I hope 1 of the states Attorney Generals looks into this, I also contacted SHOPIFY which is the company that HOSTS 90% of ZG TECH fake scam sites cuz they have like 15 using different names but all the sites look exactly the same & SHOPIFY said that they don't care cuz ZG is providing Tracking #'s that they are fulfilling orders LMFAO.. There might as well be empty boxes or a handful of stale fortune cookies in these packages theyre sending out because the items are WORTHLESS USELESS CRAP. PAYPAL WTF!!! PLEASE HELP US!!!     BOYCOTT SHOPIFY!! they are allowing these guys to rob us as is PP!!

Login to Me Too

TonyV20
Contributor
Contributor

PayPay has now refunded my money..  

Keep up the pressure guys.

We should chase Facebook for allowing these frauds to advertise on their platform.

Login to Me Too

sandiabeauty196
Contributor
Contributor
That’s BS! I’d stay on PayPal EVERY DAY. I was ripped off by this company and PayPal escalated my case today. I’m supposed to get a refund within 10 days. We’ll see!
Login to Me Too

Beckyd592
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 2 products from a  ompany that ended up being this one. Did not know it at the time. On one order receive 1/2 of ordered but not what I ordered. On the second I received nothing. Filed complaints on both through paypal. One still being worked on other the closed in the sellers favor. They never got a response from the seller so how could they settle in their favor. I reported it to my bank and it is now being investigated. How can money be transfer through PayPal to a fake company? I don't understand. I thought going through PayPal was safe. Any one else have issues?

Login to Me Too

douglasandjames
New Community Member

I purchased a drone and should have known it was a deal too good to be true. I am not happy at all that PayPal continues to process payments to what is a known scam. Not happy at all.

Login to Me Too

ravie1
New Community Member

The Drone you advertised is not the same as what I got. I'm trying to return it, but not getting any return address. I need to return it and I want my money back.

Login to Me Too

Duende
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. There is a return address on the website, I guess I will use that. It’s on the page about returns, at the bottom.

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor
maybe you should Google that address before you send anything to it odds are it's fake
Login to Me Too

SERGE11
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL gives me this return address :

Adresse de retour :

<removed> 

Byt it is expensive ti pay the return....

@ravie1 wrote:

The Drone you advertised is not the same as what I got. I'm trying to return it, but not getting any return address. I need to return it and I want my money back.

Login to Me Too

Duende
Contributor
Contributor

This is a completely different address to the one I got from the seller by email - which is a slight variation to the one on the website page about returns.

That one is in Guandong, China.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.