ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

DannyStranger
Contributor
Contributor
I got a drone from them. I returned it as it was not what I ordered and was refused a refund by PayPal even though this company has been scamming everyone here. PayPal is supposed to protect the buyer from scams but they just let them take my $121. Please fix this situation and give me my money back like your site promises. And remove this company as a trusted site.
Login to Me Too

Nobi1Jedi
New Community Member
I purchased 3 light sabers thru Facebook and pay pal I have not received them and the money has been taken from my credit card via PayPal. When can we expect to be refunded ?!
Login to Me Too

SunshineB19
Contributor
Contributor
I have always considered PayPal to be a secure transaction. However, my husband recently purchased a drone from “ZG Technology Co.” The drone is usually much more expensive than the $59.99 he purchased it for via a FB advertisement. He should’ve probably known that this was a scam, but he’s a guy who can’t resist a drone especially at such a discounted price and felt like he was protected using PP. After doing some research and reading what others have discussed (directly on the PayPal forum!!!) - we have learned that this was in fact too good to be true and it is a fraudulent company running scam ads on FB. PayPal is continuing to allow its loyal customers to be scammed by this company (ZG technology). We spoke with the customer service lady over the weekend - she was rude and couldn’t help us. She stated that she had frozen the transfer, however... I just looked at my statement and the money was cleared and charged from my account even with a case being opened. We have communicated with this so called “company” via a shady looking gmail email account. They have stated to be patient and could not provide us with a tracking number - because they haven’t and don’t intend to ship a drone!!!!! Shame on PayPal!!!! You are no longer “reputable and secure” in my eyes.
Login to Me Too

ifithegr8
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for posting this message. I called your helpline and they told me that this is not an evidence that a company is a fraud. You have so many complaints why is his account is not disabled - maybe that account is generating money for PayPal?. 

Seller does not give any return address so you cannot post it back to it and you get crappy product plus spend money sending it back. Amazing policy. 

Please give one good reason for us to believe that why have you not disabled this sellers account? 

Login to Me Too

trogdave
Contributor
Contributor

...this is not an acceptable solution...I too have had the exact same problem and opened a dispute with PayPal only to have it decided against me...I am clearly not alone here as there are hundreds of others in the same boat...I was told by PayPal that the dispute was found not in my favor as "the differences were minor" ....that is most definitely not the case and even if it were, the website where I made my purchase clearly stated their money back returns policy which I am unable to use as they ignore all my attempts to communicate with them to get a return address and the web shop is now shut down....THIS IS CLEARLY FRAUD and PayPal needs to do something about it.

Login to Me Too

SERGE11
Contributor
Contributor

This company, ZG Technology, sells the same products, the drone here :

https://www.corne-abondance.com/collections/all.

They have translated their website in french. And they sell with Paypal....

Login to Me Too

trogdave
Contributor
Contributor

...this is not an acceptable solution...I too have had the exact same problem and opened a dispute with PayPal only to have it decided against me...I am clearly not alone here as there are hundreds of others in the same boat...I was told by PayPal that the dispute was found not in my favor as "the differences were minor" ....that is most definitely not the case and even if it were, the website where I made my purchase clearly stated their money back returns policy which I am unable to use as they ignore all my attempts to communicate with them to get a return address and the web shop is now shut down....THIS IS CLEARLY FRAUD and PayPal needs to do something about it.

Login to Me Too

True2self
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my money back from this fake wig off the ACGrab site.
Login to Me Too

PAFF
Contributor
Contributor
Olivia, I recieved notification that I am qualified for a refund of my purchase if I return the package. I am in the philippines and return shipping is not available. Granting there is other ways of shipping, I would still have to pay. So even if I get a refund from the ZG.. I still loose 40$ for shipping to return it. I may get 20$ refund in returning, but it is my understanding that there have been issues of packages are shipped back but the address given does help in returning to ZG the product.. only allowing ZG to keep the funds due to failure in return? My notification for possible refund gave me a totally different address compared to what was placed on the package. What assurance do I have that I will not loose more funds as ZG has only been consistent in being inconsistent. I chat with paypal agents who simply instruct me to follow what is needed despite the many issues like the addresses in shipping. IT Only makes the replies seemingly scripted without really answering the doubts and complaints ; while thanking me for understanding???
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor
@PAFF Hi, UNFORTUNATELY your not really going to get any help here in this forum with such questions & problems. This is EXACTLY why I asked OLIVIA to change or take down her SOLVED header & post. Basically your going to have to take this problem up with PayPal. That being said if you read through this thread you will see that there appears to be a policy that if you DID NOT RECEIVE THE ITEM AS IT WAS DISCRIBED IN THE AD & IT WAS UNDER $100 THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SEND IT BACK. If I were in your situation that's what I'd do, take a few minutes & find those posts so you can follow those guidelines to get your $$ back without it costing you more $$ to ship then the item is worth. GOOD LUCK.. maybe one of mine or some one else's posts will embarrass PayPal or some of their staff into taking an active role in actually helping people make sense of this all instead ofa king it more confusing to users unfamiliar with PayPalso distute/refund/protocol. At this time PayPal is more concerned with ZG Technology Co Limited then doing the right & appropriate thing. Even though some people who were scammed may have been guest users cause ZG Tech used PP as their Credit Card processor
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.