Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

@supercharger99

Good Deal!!

The only way I can start to comprehend as to WHY PayPal, Shopify & Facebook continue to allow this to go on is that they have ZERO incentive to stop it.

Heck PayPal gets their 2% whether we get what we paid for or not!!!!

If they stop processing payments for ZG Technology Co Limited then they loose all that $$ I'd venture to say that for every person whose posted in this forum there are 10,000  people who were scammed who didnt & of the 1000's of victims prolly less then half file a dispute. The rest don't know how or just chalk it up to a life lesson..

Heck this is a WORLD WIDE SCAM the scope is mind boggling..

Shopify looses their fee's & the same goes for Facebook _ as we all have seen Facebook would sell their mother & her info for a fee, I dun't know how Shopifys fee structure works if their is a flat rate hosting fee or if they get a percentage of the total sales.

Either way there is no other way for me to make sense as to why none of these companys have taken any actions to curb this for it's very hard to ignore the obviousness of what ZG Technology Co Limited is doing..

Highlighted
Contributor

@supercharger99

You know it's been posted in this thread a FEW TIMES by PayPal Volunteers & as by OLIVIA in her famous joke of a SOLVED POST, that Paypal can't tell us if there is an investigation going on with ZG Technology Co Limited due to PayPals privacy policy..

Well I just skimmed thru this PRIVACY POLICY..

the way I read it PayPal can indeed tell us whats going on infact they can tell us who ZG Technology Co Limited really is..

based on these lines

--- COPY & PASTE ---

V.  Do We Share Personal Data? 

We may share your Personal Data or other information about you with others in a variety of ways as described in this section of the Privacy Policy. In addition, our Consumer Privacy Notice provides specific information about the reasons why we share the Personal Data of certain United States residents with unaffiliated third parties.

We may share your Personal Data or other information for the following reasons:

With other members of the PayPal corporate family: We may share your Personal Data with members of the PayPal family of entities to, among other things, provide the Services you have requested or authorized; to manage risk; to help detect and prevent potentially illegal and fraudulent acts and other violations of our policies and agreements; and to help us manage the availability and connectivity of PayPal products, Services, and communications.

With other companies that provide services to us: We may share Personal Data with third-party service providers that perform services and functions at our direction and on our behalf.  These third-party service providers may, for example, provide you with Services, verify your identity, assist in processing transactions, send you advertisements for our products and Services, or provide customer support. 

With the other parties to transactions when you use the Services, such as other Users, merchants, and their service providers: We may share information with the other participants to your transactions, including other Users you are sending or receiving funds from, and merchants or their service providers when you use the Services to pay for goods or services.  The information includes:

• Personal Data necessary to facilitate the transaction;
  • information to help other participant(s) resolve disputes and detect and prevent fraud; and
  • aggregated data and performance analytics to help merchants better understand Users and to help merchants enhance Users’ experiences. 

With other third parties for our business purposes or as permitted or required by law: We may share information about you with other parties for PayPal’s business purposes or as permitted or required by law, including:

• if we need to do so to comply with a law, legal process or regulations;
  • to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, a court order or other legal process or requirement applicable to PayPal or PayPal’s corporate family;
  • if we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of Personal Data is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
  • to protect the vital interests of a person;
  • to investigate violations of or enforce a user agreement or other legal terms applicable to any Service;
  • to protect our property, Services and legal rights;
  • in connection with shipping and related services for purchases made using a Service;
  • to help assess and manage risk and prevent fraud against us, our Users and fraud involving our Sites or use of our Services, including fraud that occurs at or involves our business partners, strategic ventures, or other individuals and merchants, such as eBay, Inc.;    

--- END COPY & PASTE ---

OK I'm not a lawyer but it appears to me us "USERS" & this situation that we have over 724 MEE TOO's in this thread would fit into the risk management &/or fraudulent activities class as well as "preventing fraud against PayPals users"..

So I guess by their actions they don't think that ANYONE IS AT RISK OF BEING DEFRAUDED aka: scammed

Well I see that this Friday at the PayPal "COMMUNITY CHAT" thing OLIVIA is gonna be the Moderator we can live chat with.

I think I'll do my best to attend & at least attempt to ask WTF & what was the purpose of her post.

by PayPal_Olivia on ‎Jun-20-2018 05:07 PM

BTW---> Did anyone else notice that theres been a mod or someone of authority monitoring this thread cause the link to the Petition was removed along with a few other edits here & there of email addresses & such?
Like I said their on top of that, but not many replies or help for people who are confused on how to go about filing a dispute or get a refund...

Highlighted
Contributor

I want to sign but it appears to have been removed. Anyone have a link to the petition?
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks @Wilecoyote! Signed.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

PETITION: Sign this petition and demand that PayPal BAN ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED and REFUND VICTIMS

There are over 50 pages of complaints about ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED since April 2018, yet PayPal has taken NO ACTION against them!

Let's put a stop to these scammers and demand that PayPal ban them from using their service and refund its victims.

<removed>

Tags (1)
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: PETITION: Sign this petition and demand that PayPal BAN ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED and REFUND VIC

They are still scamming people.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: PETITION: Sign this petition and demand that PayPal BAN ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED and REFUND VIC

It is unbelievable that such a remarkable company supposedly reliable as Paypal is allowing this to happen with the full knowledge of their associated activities. And what now, Paypal?

Highlighted
Contributor

I am one of the victims of this company and have had a dispute with them awaiting Paypal to review my case, They have been reviewing for two months and still no resolution. Does anyone actually have their money returned?

Highlighted
New Community Member

Zg technologies

These ppl are a rip off they show you one thing and send you something else Idk what to do how do I get my money back
Tags (1)