ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

ADSpiker
Contributor
Contributor
I want to sign but it appears to have been removed. Anyone have a link to the petition?
Login to Me Too

bosscube
Contributor
Contributor

There are over 50 pages of complaints about ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED since April 2018, yet PayPal has taken NO ACTION against them!

Let's put a stop to these scammers and demand that PayPal ban them from using their service and refund its victims.

<removed>

Login to Me Too

ijduncan
New Community Member

They are still scamming people.

Login to Me Too

Celinabass
Contributor
Contributor

It is unbelievable that such a remarkable company supposedly reliable as Paypal is allowing this to happen with the full knowledge of their associated activities. And what now, Paypal?

Login to Me Too

slclews
Contributor
Contributor

I am one of the victims of this company and have had a dispute with them awaiting Paypal to review my case, They have been reviewing for two months and still no resolution. Does anyone actually have their money returned?

Login to Me Too

Kh0176
New Community Member
These ppl are a rip off they show you one thing and send you something else Idk what to do how do I get my money back
Login to Me Too

Gandalf72
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

Be wary purchasing from ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED, you may get what you paid for but majority would not as they do false advertise products then go to the Shenzhen Electronic Market and by for 1 to 5 dollars and send via cheap China Post.

Always ask for full money back or partial if your actually ok with the product from paypal through dispute, we need to discourage this kind of company ripping off unwary customers.

Login to Me Too

Wexone
Contributor
Contributor
Their products are very poor quality and mine doesn't even work at all. Not what was displayed on the website from Facebook.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.