ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Upset-Sergio
New Community Member
I bought FiFA World cup throphies on TypeMaker/ Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED I emailed to see when the order was going to arrive, but so far no answer and no tracking#, no news on the order, done couple of weeks ago. Does any one got $ back from Pay Pal on this vendor? how can I get refunded. Pay Pal should cancel this vendor if there are so many complain and vendor is doing bad business, it is not fair to us the consumers.
Login to Me Too

Upset-Sergio
New Community Member

It should be ZG Technology Co., Limited and not ZC. My appologies

Login to Me Too

Upset-Sergio
New Community Member
I bought FiFA World cup throphies on TypeMaker/ Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED I emailed to see when the order was going to arrive, but so far no answer and no tracking#, no news on the order, done couple of weeks ago. Does any one got $ back from Pay Pal on this vendor? how can I get refunded. Pay Pal should cancel this vendor if there are so many complain and vendor is doing bad business, it is not fair to us the consumers. Please help!
Login to Me Too

sfigura

I am currently in the same situation. I unfortunately was half asleep when I decided to buy a drone on a whim. Everything seemed legit once I saw paypal was involve. I have been using pay pal for years. 15 + in fact. And I have NEVER had an issue like this. I should have know when I wasn't able to sign into my Pay Pal account, that it was a scam. I ended up just using my debit card. The next day I decided to do some research and wow, right away I was informed of a world of situations of people in the same bought. I freaked... I called my back ASAP. Gave them all the details, but they informed me to wait 5 days and see if any tracking information shows up, or if I do receive a product that is not what was displayed, to call them as well. I then called Pay Pal as well. Gave them the details, they told me I can make a dispute, but seeing as it is supposedly in transit, to wait to see if what I ordered shows up. So I am pretty much in a waiting game at this point. But reading these.. I am pretty much taking the L on this one.  I am sure I will get my money back, but this still sucks.. its been 4 days and still no updated tracking information... Pay Pal, whats Up?

Login to Me Too

gliv52759
Contributor
Contributor

It's truly unbelieveable that you at Paypal has failed to recognize this vendor as being
a scammer. They falsely advertise expensive items and send low quality merchandise to
it's customers... if they send anything at all. After 100s of complaints and claims, you
all at Paypal is still collecting funds for this vendor. I'm actually starting to wonder
if Paypal is a part of this scam.

As for the item I attempted to purchase I've researched it and it's a $800 drone. I'm
posting 2 links.

This 1st link is to the advertisement that lured me in...

https://youtu.be/CuRISsFQBAo

This 2nd link is to the actual drone that they falsely advertise...

https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-air?
gclid=Cj0KCQjwpcLZBRCnARIsAMPBgF06OBWlJpM2878WO2xgpHAYcPMD8yoSLPOmWGho267aMU2nQveElJsaAiT
3EALw_wcB&vid=38961

There are over 50 pages of complaints for ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED on your Paypal
Community Forum. Please take a little and read these forum post. The scam is very evident
and Paypal should make these claims right and band ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED from Paypal.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/ZG-TECHNOLOGY-CO-LIMITED/td-p/1497476

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor
@gliv52759 Seems like we can't see the video. Wohen I click on the link I get " VIDEO UNAVAILABLE" messageI dunno if it's due to my location or if someone removed it. Thanks
Login to Me Too

gliv52759
Contributor
Contributor

You should be able to view it now.

Login to Me Too

Coldman86
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the exact same issue. i purchased from them this time they had the company name typemaker on shopify.

they sent no product and did not respond to any communications. why do companies such as PayPal, Shopify and they have a page on FB allow them to continue.

companies such as PayPal, Shopify and Facebook neede to start taking responsibility  for who they allow to market and transact with on there sites.

this fake company has hundreds of reports on PayPal alone yet no action taken against them or even blocking them. is this because Paypal, and Shopify earn from each transaction and from hosting I wonder, you have to ask the question as there is no reason i can think off that they still allow them??

Login to Me Too

bosscube
Contributor
Contributor

Please sign and share this petition to have PayPal ban the account of ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED and other sellers like it!

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.