ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Duende
Contributor
Contributor

I have posted the item back to the scammer, it is tracked and has arrived in China. What happens if he refuses to sign for it (knowing it’s worthless) or has given a fake address with no one to sign for it?

Login to Me Too

Galati13
Contributor
Contributor

Good day Olivia

I too made a purchase to this Company and have not received anything yet.

i am in South Africa and as per the site, delivery within 7-10 days.

what can i do to get a refund as i have sent mails and calling but no replies.

your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too

Dirk16
Contributor
Contributor
I recently made a transaction that ended up being with this company which had no reference on the web store, and have since ascertained that in all likelihood I have been scammed. I have tried to communicate with the seller through PayPal and have since opened a case. I trust that PayPal will ensure a speedy resolution to the case by instigating a refund in full.
Login to Me Too

ianruben
Contributor
Contributor

I ALSO GOT SCAMMED BY THIS COMPANY!!!!

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

PAYPAL TOLD ME THAT THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO!!!!!

Ian Ruben

Login to Me Too

ADSpiker
Contributor
Contributor
I too received the 3.75” LCD rear view mirror model instead of the advertised 9” model. I traded emails back and forth with the seller who kept on saying that if I was I satisfied with the advertised product (which it wasn’t) I could return it for a refund. However, return shipping costs a minimum of $52 (USPS). PayPal gave me a $50 refund and told me to keep the product. I took the deal. But now I read that people got a full refund and I feel like I got played by PayPal. I’m discovering and logging the many sites that sell this product out of curiosity. I fear they are setting up numerous sites then shutting them down when the pressure gets too hot. Signed, Punked by ZG and PayPal
Login to Me Too

drgr33n
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm very sorry to hear that you've all had a bad experience with your transactions. The disputes that have been filed, in addition to being necessary for each of you to recoup losses from your individual transactions, are also necessary to help PayPal view the big picture of a merchant's behavior. While we are unable to disclose any results of investigations or any actions taken on an account to anyone but the account's owner, I can assure you that PayPal does investigate these trends of behavior. Thank you to everyone who opened a dispute to let us know of the issue.

To any who had a post edited or removed from this thread, I am very sorry for the inconvenience. All posts must adhere to the Community Rules and Guidelines. Any posting of contact information would not be allowed.

I'm marking this post as the accepted solution in order to allow the forum to float my response to the top of the thread. This is not an indication that PayPal considers the matter closed. It is purely to ensure the visibility of this response as the thread grows. We appreciate the insight that you have all brought to the discussion and any additional posts that come from anyone else that has been affected.

Thank you.

Olivia

@PayPal_Olivia Well I had a decision back from PayPal today and shockingly, they're going to not refund me because the tracking says it's been delivered.  I haven't received any goods and when I try and track the parcel, I get the message "Not allowed to track". The customer service agent told me this morning it shows on your end it's been "left in porch", but I don't have a porch and can send images to prove that. It would seem you're actually not going to do anything about this scam and are going to facilitate this ILLEGAL behavior. It looks like Shopify are now actually proactively shutting down these scammers, so they're resorting to firing up wordpress sites now. You've allowed the same company to change their email address on the account several times in the last 7 days and are still allowing them to process payments. WHEN ARE YOU ACTUALLY GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

Login to Me Too

Revan1989
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_OliviaI have just received an email from PayPal saying:

We've completed our review and unfortunately are not able to decide this case in your favor.

We are unable to take any action on this case because it is not eligible for PayPal Buyer Protection.

I MEAN, WHAT!!!???? Can't you see it's clearly a SCAM and many people have lost their money????? Please advise ASAP!

Login to Me Too

alvicd
Contributor
Contributor

So many others who were scammed and have posted has not been refunded by Paypal, why is that? I also disputed the transaction and am waiting for Paypal's resolution and will wait and see!

Login to Me Too

matt1
Contributor
Contributor
I done the same thing an order 2 smartwatches! Got no response from the seller!
Login to Me Too

John_Rambo
I also bought a light saber describe as a real replica aluminum handle real sound effet one piece etc I receive a cheap space sword in plastic. So cheap that even the dollar store don’t buy that kind of crap. I sent them an email and still haven’t received any answer from them
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.