ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@herchenx

since I'm having soo much trouble getting my pictures to show up here I uploaded the photos of the drone & package to my google drive.

I blanked out my address & the full return address because PayPal will delete my post because it's against the forum rules to post addresses NO MATTER WHOSE IT IS

here is the link

<removed>

TO SEE ALL THE PHOTOS I BEEN TRYING TO POST

I don't think you'll have any trouble putting the picture descriptions

from my post with the pic's in my sharing folder lol

i hope this helps someone or helps convince PayPal that ZG Tech is conducting an organized effort to defraud their user base, by using PayPals own systems/policies against them by dodging in & outta the loopholes

Login to Me Too

herchenx
Contributor
Contributor

I see the images now, apparently PayPal forums has some limitations on mobile. Thanks for posting them.

Login to Me Too

mario11784
Contributor
Contributor

@herchenx

@kernowlass

@drgr33n

@Milsurguy

@Pando-Command

My dad asked me to let you guys know that he won't be posting here anymore..

He has been banned from the PayPal Community Forums.

Won't be surprised if this post disappears also.

This whole situation is very bazaar, that this group of scammers are taking advantage of the system while scamming HONEST people by the 1000's & all the companies involved that can but a check on it is actually going out of their way to turn a blind eye & hurt their customer base.

These fly-by-night Scam Companies like ZG Technology & HKG Technology will be gone when but most of us have been faithful PayPal users for many years & have trusted them.

It has been a contributing factor on occasion when debating whether to make a online purchase, for when I saw the PayPal logo it meant the site was more then likely legit cause PayPal was the guarantor of the purchase via their protection polices..

that has been shattered in my view..

In the future given a choice I will go out of my way to refrain from using their services.

Its also apparent that the PayPal powers that be do read the forums & actively moderate this thread...

Yet no guidance..   ABSOLUTELY no guidance, help, suggestions except for the 1 PayPal moderator Olivia slapping a SOLVED tag on this thread after which many PayPal users who took the time to register & post in this thread asked her direct questions that went unanswered by her or any of official PayPal personnel.

I feel for the forum volunteers..

Almost makes you wonder whats the purpose of the forum

Login to Me Too

mario11784
Contributor
Contributor

my dad is wilecoyote

Login to Me Too

Opey
New Community Member

DO NOT EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM ZG TECHNOLOGY., LIMITED!!!!  Placed an order on 04/11/2018, after it had advertised FAST SHIPPING.  Made contact with them through Paypal, stated packaged had been shipped.  As of this date, 06/25/2018,  the product has not been received.  Nothing but THIEVES!!!!

Login to Me Too

RussellBonez
Contributor
Contributor
Hello im writing this because i bought that $4p usd 7 color changing lightsaber well it arrived today its a dollar store lightsaber not happy do not but it from these guys
Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

Just sent back the Drones (a two drone package that I paid $230.00) per PayPals instructions "USPS Priority Mail International" at a cost of $58.30. Delivery date should be July 3. Hope to also get $30 refund for return shipping cost....Well, I guess I will just wait and see what happens. One thing I am doing is posting a link to this thread every time I see a FB ad for any of this company's storefronts that are part of the ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. Scam. Mine was from "GearFun" but as we know, there are many satellite storefronts they use and for many crappy products described as quality goods. All we can do is warn others.

Login to Me Too

supercharger99
Contributor
Contributor
Hi didn't realise there was a Facebook page against the scammers did you create the page? This page needs to be advertised so we can all join it. https://www.facebook.com/ZGTechFraudBuster/
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor
@supercharger99 I made that page I made one against Shopify also.
Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

@WileC0yote wrote:
Thank you for creating that, I have made a review and also shared the  page...Everyone here should! https://www.facebook.com/ZGTechFraudBuster/

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.