ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

supercharger99
Contributor
Contributor
This may help people that PayPal is telling them they have to return the piece of crap they have received from this scam company. Search the website you purchased from I have seen on quite a few that you don't have to return the item if you are not satisfied with it for orders under £70
Login to Me Too

Duende
Contributor
Contributor

Although it says that in the website the scammer still insisted I had to send it back. As the selling price was over a $100, but it’s not worth $20 in reality. 

Login to Me Too

nikodel
Contributor
Contributor

As an answer , to my complain on June 10th , i finally got my money back with PayPal's help , i want to thank PayPal for the help .

Login to Me Too

I-lo987
Contributor
Contributor
Hallo nikodel, Can you describe for us others how did you made it? Thank you! P.S. Did somebody ordered Allcall W1 Smart watch and got it / or another cheep watch insted?
Login to Me Too

nikodel
Contributor
Contributor

@I-lo987 wrote:
Hallo nikodel, Can you describe for us others how did you made it? Thank you! P.S. Did somebody ordered Allcall W1 Smart watch and got it / or another cheep watch insted?

I contact Paypal's resolution center , and they opened a case (item not as described ) after 1 week (maybe a little more) they refund me , without send the fake product back

Login to Me Too

Collie1312
Contributor
Contributor

Happy Days

We've completed our review and decided this case in your favor.  You will receive a $131.00 USD refund from NC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. The refund amount should reflect in your PayPal balance within 5 business days, if not sooner. If you paid with a credit card, the money is refunded to your credit card. Please note that it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement. 

Had to make a phone call to get this sorted.

When the seller is not responding to PayPal emails in 10 days. PayPal awards the case in your favour.

Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

@Collie1312 wrote:

Happy Days

We've completed our review and decided this case in your favor.  You will receive a $131.00 USD refund from NC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. The refund amount should reflect in your PayPal balance within 5 business days, if not sooner. If you paid with a credit card, the money is refunded to your credit card. Please note that it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement. 

Had to make a phone call to get this sorted.

When the seller is not responding to PayPal emails in 10 days. PayPal awards the case in your favour.

I'm hoping my last phone call on Friday will get them to "Move this along"...as I explained to PP, the package was sent back, but is stuck undeliverable in a Chinese post office since July 4th. When I spoke to PP it sounded like they wanted to see it delivered before they would do anything more. It is a fraudulent address and they know this, So let us hope I see something happening today. If not They are getting another phone call!

Login to Me Too

Collie1312
Contributor
Contributor

I explained to PP that ZG tech were a fake company, and about this community post. that if I was asked to send it back, that, that wont work. if you go to your resolution centre and look for the comments for that claim, look for the dates PP sent email to seller. if there is no reply in 10 days you get your money back. no need to post anything back to nowhere.

good luck in your endeavours.  

Login to Me Too

Kiwial
Contributor
Contributor
ZG kept responding to my claim dragging it out.
It wasn't till it got to appeal and I spoke to a manager who finally changed it to "not received item claim" because I refused delivery and I submitted the returned tracking number again as it was the same one ZG TECHNOLOGY used.

If people haven't received their parcel yet from ZG TECHNOLOGY refuse delivery and claim as not received item then put in ZG TECHNOLOGY own tracking number in the couriers website tracking should Come up returned to sender then copy and paste it with your claim.
Ring paypal demand to speak to a manager and get them to sort it out.
Don't forget to let them know you know about the scam via Paypals own community forum pages.
They seem more interested in helping you when they are aware that you are aware of the on going scam.
Login to Me Too

Aussie-Bob
Contributor
Contributor

I have been back and forward over last 2 months with PAYPAL and no joy sent the drone back cost me 40 odd dollars they have tried to deliver 3 times last was September 7th don`t know where it is now but PAYPAL wont pay and have closed the case will ring them in the morning and talk to a real person.I am out of pocket 200 dollars US now 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.