ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

Well that JD-20 POCKET DRONE sells for like $45usd on most sites & the specifications on which different here are the real specs

Specifications:

• Brand Name: JDRC
  • Item NO.: JD-20
  • Frequency: 2.4G
  • Channel: 4ch
  • Gyro: 6 axis
  • Motor: 8620 Brushed Motor
  • Quadcopter Battery: 3.7V 800mAh Lipo (Included)
  • Transmitter Battery:3 x 1.5 AA battery (NOT Included)
  • Charging time: about 90mins
  • Flying time: 8-10mins
  • R/C distance: 80-100m
  • FPV Range: about 60m
  • Color: White
  • Camera: 2MP 720P wide angle, 2MP, 0.3MP (Optional)
  • Quad’s Size: 15.5x11x6cm (the arms not folded), 28x26x6cm (the arms folded)
  • Quad’s Weight: 160g
  • Package Size: 21×17.5×8.5cm

ANYWAY BACK TO THE MAIN TOPIC...

Guys DO NOT ASSUME THAT THIS SITUATION HAS BEEN HANDLED!!

NOTHING HAS CHANGED...

ALL THE ZG TECH SITES ARE STILL TAKING PAYPAL & STILL HAVE THE SAME FAKE ADS UP, FAKE ADDRESSED,  INVALID EMAILS, AS WELL AS TOTAL LUDICROUS/RIDICULOUS FALSTOS-SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY AS WELL AS CLAIMING THEY'RE AN AMERICAN OWNED & OPERATED IN NEW YORK USA..

>>>> AND STILL USING PAYPAL TO TAKE PEOPLE $$ COMPLETE WITH THE CLAIM THAT PAYPAL GUARANTEES OUR SATISFACTION & OUR MONIES SAFETY <<<<

@Z08Crunch

Login to Me Too

Z08Crunch
Contributor
Contributor

So PAYPAL should interfere on all ZG TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED scam trading, they have a legal contract with that company of processing payments from a buyer to a seller.

I posted my transaction ID, date and amount of money sent it so I expect my money back.

Regards,

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@Z08Crunch

You won't get a refund by posting in this forum you're only hopes of getting a refund is to file an official Complaint dispute through PayPal proper
you have to log on to PayPal & then file a dispute for this transaction.
Apparently this forum carries no weight nor is a substitute for filing an OFFICIAL DISPUTE.
It is more then ovious but they don't even read these forms have the time no matter how much traffic to a specific topic or its content.

Login to Me Too

Red75
Contributor
Contributor

That is why people need to unite, and work together, and get on Facebook.  Then, with absolutely NO RELENT, virally-post protests and complaints about their experiences.  Nasty memes, pictures of the junk they sent you.  If this keeps up, maybe ZG will begin to lose business.

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor
@Red 75 ZG Technology Co Limited Is also selling stuff as HKG Technology Also stores mostly hosted on Shopify. I been posting all over Facebook " NOT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM ANY STORE HOSTED ON SHOPIFY" cause they harbor, help & protect scammers & fraudulent activities, which makes ALL STORES ON THE SHOPIFY PLATFORM SUSPECT & CAN'T BE TRUSTED. I hoping that enuff "HONEST" companies that host their store on SHOPIFY will put some pressure on them to clean house or at minimum in force their own TOS against companes engaging in illegal,fraudulent practices & violating copyright & intellectual properties. When they steal & place ads from items such as DJI drones, SWELLPRO drones, AUTELROBOTICS DRONES, Marvel Comics collectables/memorabilia products, star wars collectables & human hair wigs; too much too list But they repost Web ads from legit higher products without permission & I know for a fact some of these companies have complained YET IT STILL GOES ON & Shopify doesn't pull the site or take any action. Everyday I wish that someone or some comany sues the crap outta Shopify & anyone - everyone who is profiting from this fraud/scam. I'm surprised that Lucan Flime , Marvel or DJI hasn't filed an injunction or obtained a cease & desist order against ther products as well as LIKENESS of their property being represented on these sites as well as the overwhelming flood of these scam as. These ZG Technology & HKG Technology ads are like friggn locost on social media sites for I have also seen the ZG scam ads on Instagram also.
Login to Me Too

TZRPM
Contributor
Contributor

And by not checking seller suitability jeopardize the personal data of the buyers who trusted them in the first place

Login to Me Too

budmathis
Contributor
Contributor

"These ZG Technology & HKG Technology ads are like friggn locost on social media sites for I have also seen the ZG scam ads on Instagram also."

I've warned FB of these frauds, and certainly PayPal MUST be aware of these scammers, but they're making money by looking the other way.  PayPal, are you listening?  I have no problem listing you in both a suit and a criminal complaint

Login to Me Too

JamesK1
Contributor
Contributor
Absoultly furious with these too. Bought two different lightsabres and what arrived was two plastic identical toys, total joke. Now PayPal wants me to ship them back to ZG otherwise they take the money from me. What the hell? How likely is a scam company going to say they received the goods.!!
Login to Me Too

JavierBC
Contributor
Contributor

I got the same crap and now Pay pal denied my claim about not receiving what I paid for. Where do you send this crap back? Everything was written in chinese in the shipping label.

Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

@JavierBC wrote:

I got the same crap and now Pay pal denied my claim about not receiving what I paid for. Where do you send this crap back? Everything was written in chinese in the shipping label.

Call Paypal and demand they translate this! They know dang good and well you can not fill out a shipping label that is in an English Format if what you have is  Chinese Characters. PayPal is getting to be  regodameneddiculouse! They also know that the address is fraudulent anyway.  Mine has been sitting at a chinese post office since July 1.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.