ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

boohound27
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered something and was then billed via paypal for the item to ZG. I paid for 2 items and was only sent one after 6 weeks. I brought this issue up to paypal and the essentially said too bad. ZG never replied to any emails regarding this matter. The fact that so many of us have had issues with this company is sick that Paypal is still allowing them to hold an account with them and transfer funds to them. Maybe it is time for a class action lawsuit. 

Login to Me Too

SERGE11
Contributor
Contributor

At this time, I have two bank transfer by PAYPAL which are not reimburse : The first order PP-006-930-847-473 is a drone which arrive at a very different status. In the photo, it was a big model and I received a baby drone, without batteries...  I Pay 69,90 US$ and nothing has been reimburse.

The second order PP-006-930-852-242 is to receive two batteries for this drone. I received two batteries of 4 cms * 3 cms * 0,8 cms ... And PAYPAL closes the dispute.  It was 39,97 US$.

Maybe that it is a lesson for PAYPAL but the position against the seller has not been quick. And the different buyers has been considered as "guilty" as the seller is white, no critics against him...

I ask to PAYPAL to reimburse these two amounts : 69,90 + 39,97 US$.

Login to Me Too

nickposson

I ordered this awesome mechanical Iron Man glove (4 pictures on the right), and received this cheap, flimsy, rubber glove on the left. Now that I'm reading about all these complaints about ZG Technology, I'm almost as angry at PayPal as I am with this seller! How has this scan not been shut down by now??Rip Off.jpg

Login to Me Too

Burtmister123
Contributor
Contributor

Also got ripped off here. Ordered Star Wars light sabers from two different companies advertising on Facebook. Amaz1ngstuff and Pixktol. Noticed that for each order I was billed by one company, ZG Technologies Co., Limited. Confused I searched and found all the feedback about them being scammy and fraudulent. Immediately tried to cancel orders but got no response. Both ads indicated in bold headlines "`100% guaranteed to match description" and "Will ship within 24hours of ordering". After 2 weeks still no shipping I filed disputes. Then orders miraculously shipped. A week later I received cheap plastic toys that I wouldn't pay $5.00 for. They were supposed to be  light sabers with all metal aluminum hilts. Paypal wants a link to the ad, but lo and behold both stores that I had bookmarked now get 404 website not found errors.

Login to Me Too

supercharger99
Contributor
Contributor

IMG_20180622_161552.jpg

Screenshot_20180622-132931.png

IMG_20180619_124635.jpg

so the plot thicken, I have spoken to paypal about this today as I have a claim on going, Goods not as described. So ZG TOSSERS have requested the item back........ at my expense uh dont think so tbh. Checked the website returns not required for goods that you are not satisfied with (see picture). Also obviously someone is getting frauded, customs declaration states item worth $5? if so why did you charge me $39.95? with free shipping? So they have defrauded Customs and excise aswell yes? With a false declaration.

Paypal say that back office have to look at this and decide if I get my money back. The only way to stop these people is to get the press involved as Paypal, Facebook and shopify are all party to FRAUD.  

Login to Me Too

supercharger99
Contributor
Contributor

IMG_20180622_170630.jpgScreenshot_20180622-132931.pngIMG_20180619_124635.jpg

THANKS PAYPAL FOR REMOVING MY POST, DON'T YOU WANT THE TRUTH TO COME OUT? REPOST!!!!

so the plot thicken, I have spoken to paypal about this today as I have a claim on going, Goods not as described. So ZG TECH have requested the item back........ at my expense uh dont think so tbh. Checked the website returns not required for goods that you are not satisfied with (see picture). Also obviously someone is getting frauded, customs declaration states item worth $5? if so why did you charge me $39.95? with free shipping? So they have defrauded Customs and excise aswell yes? With a false declaration.

Paypal say that back office have to look at this and decide if I get my money back. The only way to stop these people is to get the press involved as Paypal, Facebook and shopify are all party to FRAUD.  

Login to Me Too

MadAsHELLo
Contributor
Contributor

I got the same crap Laser Sword instead of the Star Wars Darth Vader FX Light Saber. Crooks and Facebook and PayPal are cupable in this scam.Ama 

Login to Me Too

Woods18
New Community Member
I bought the iron man mask after I saw some publicity on instagram. Few minutes after the transaction I realized that this is a big scam. Asked paypal to not complete the transaction but wasnt effective. ZG techonology is a big scam and they are everywhere .. instagram, facebook, ebay and nobody is blocking them to keep stealing money from honest people. After hundreds of complains I am pretty sure if I try to purchase a new product from this seller now the transaction goes through paypal. After several communications with paypal nothing was done. Feel I am going in circles always same questions, same answers and same recomendations. Tought paypal transactions were safer, but I was totally wrong. We should get together to resolve this one we cant let it go without refunding everybody here and stop these fraud once and for all.
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor
@Woods 18 Did you try calling your credit/debit card provider ie:visa/mastercard for a chargeback, on the grounds that you did not receive what you paid for that you received the counterfeit/knockoff item.. For it's evident that PayPal definitely does not honor its customer protection policy on a consistent basis and even when it does it makes us PayPal users jump through hoops.. ALL CREDIT/DEBIT CARD companies have clear policis regarding knockoff/ counterfeit products because I WOULD BET YOU ANYTHIG THAT ISNT OFFICIALLY LICENSED IRONMAN MASK!!! NOR DOES IT HAVE MARVEL LOGO ON IT ANYWHERE & IF IT DOES NOW WE'RE INTO A WHOLE NEW RELM OF CRIMES!! So visa/mastercard/etc have strict policies about counterfeit and knock off items that you would do a refund as well as PayPal
Login to Me Too

PAFF
Contributor
Contributor
Well, I got an email that I will recieve my refund. It should be placed in my account in 5 business days. So I will be waiting for it. I followed the instructions sent to me. But I also used the original package/envelope with the original mailing sticker on the backside to be sure. I was garanteed that as long as I followed Paypal's instructions, I would get my refund. There is hope for other folks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.