Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

I have ordered THE REVOLUTIONARY 4G 9" Dash Cam Car Camera DVR GPS Bluetooth Dual Lens Rearview Mirror Video Recorder Full HD 1080P Automobile DVR Mirror but received Dual Lens HD 1080P 4.3" Car DVR Dash Cam Rearview Mirror Camera Video Recorder. Contact them and no one reply..Ordered this one...Ordered this one...Received this one...Received this one...

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

@spotty That definitely wasn't an accident I read somewhere else in this thread that other people got the same thing a small 4x3 when they was supposed to get a much bigger 7"-9" I don't think that ANYONE has actually gotten what they paid for as per what was advertised by ZG Tech
Highlighted
Contributor

DOES ANYONE GET HELP FROM PAYPAL TO GET THE MONEY BACK FROM ZG TECHNOLOGY FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD???

DOES ANYONE GET HELP FROM PAYPAL TO GET THE MONEY BACK FROM ZG TECHNOLOGY FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD???

I ordered THE REVOLUTIONARY 4G 9" Dash Cam Car Camera DVR GPS Bluetooth Dual Lens Rearview Mirror Video Recorder Full HD 1080P Automobile DVR Mirror, but received the Dual Lens HD 1080P 4.3" Car DVR Dash Cam Rearview Mirror Camera Video Recorder.

After ordering, contact them about the shipment and get a reply within 5 hours.

When receiving the wrong item, contact them and no one reply ...

Highlighted
New Community Member

Paypal is complice of ZG technology. They are aware of the problem as a large number of Paypal users complain and they do nothing.

Paypal continue to help ZG technology to stolen people on the Internet. Don't pursuit ZG Technology but Paypal.

Highlighted
Contributor

Has anyone found a way to get their money back from these crooks? I received two cheap Laser Sword instead of the two Darth Vader FX Light Sabers I ordered and paid for. Can we all work together some way to force either Paypal's orZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED's hand. I can't believe Facebook is still letting these crooks advertise to their members. You see stuff on Facebook and pay with PayPay, you'd think you would be safe. WRONG! I will never buy anything advertised on Facebook ever again

Highlighted
Contributor

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Has anyone found a way to get their money back from these crooks? I received two cheap Laser Sword instead of the two Darth Vader FX Light Sabers I ordered and paid for. Can we all work together some way to force either Paypal's orZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED's hand. I can't believe Facebook is still letting these crooks advertise to their members. You see stuff on Facebook and pay with PayPay, you'd think you would be safe. WRONG! I will never buy anything advertised on Facebook ever again

Highlighted
Contributor

I also ordered something and was then billed via paypal for the item to ZG. I paid for 2 items and was only sent one after 6 weeks. I brought this issue up to paypal and the essentially said too bad. ZG never replied to any emails regarding this matter. The fact that so many of us have had issues with this company is sick that Paypal is still allowing them to hold an account with them and transfer funds to them. Maybe it is time for a class action lawsuit. 

Highlighted
Contributor

At this time, I have two bank transfer by PAYPAL which are not reimburse : The first order PP-006-930-847-473 is a drone which arrive at a very different status. In the photo, it was a big model and I received a baby drone, without batteries...  I Pay 69,90 US$ and nothing has been reimburse.

The second order PP-006-930-852-242 is to receive two batteries for this drone. I received two batteries of 4 cms * 3 cms * 0,8 cms ... And PAYPAL closes the dispute.  It was 39,97 US$.

Maybe that it is a lesson for PAYPAL but the position against the seller has not been quick. And the different buyers has been considered as "guilty" as the seller is white, no critics against him...

I ask to PAYPAL to reimburse these two amounts : 69,90 + 39,97 US$.

Highlighted

ZG Technology = Bunch of Crooks

I ordered this awesome mechanical Iron Man glove (4 pictures on the right), and received this cheap, flimsy, rubber glove on the left. Now that I'm reading about all these complaints about ZG Technology, I'm almost as angry at PayPal as I am with this seller! How has this scan not been shut down by now??Rip Off.jpg

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

Also got ripped off here. Ordered Star Wars light sabers from two different companies advertising on Facebook. Amaz1ngstuff and Pixktol. Noticed that for each order I was billed by one company, ZG Technologies Co., Limited. Confused I searched and found all the feedback about them being scammy and fraudulent. Immediately tried to cancel orders but got no response. Both ads indicated in bold headlines "`100% guaranteed to match description" and "Will ship within 24hours of ordering". After 2 weeks still no shipping I filed disputes. Then orders miraculously shipped. A week later I received cheap plastic toys that I wouldn't pay $5.00 for. They were supposed to be  light sabers with all metal aluminum hilts. Paypal wants a link to the ad, but lo and behold both stores that I had bookmarked now get 404 website not found errors.