ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Milsurguy
Contributor
Contributor
I have opened 4 cases in Paypal for purchasing the THANOS Gauntlets and 3 Star Wars Lightsabers early of June from these scam sites at Facebook. Once you raised the complaints, copy all your links and buying information as many as possible for references. After I knew that they will sent you a tracking information to delay your claiming refund procedures from PayPal. Don’t ever try to received any suspect packages from post office or other deliveries. Remind your region postman to send the package to you by hand for inspection. They will send you some rubbish to you instead of what you purchased. Take down all their information from the packages in front of the delivery man. Information included the sender’s name, address, contact phone number and the tracking number for submission to PayPal for escalation. Then refused / rejected the receiving of packages on site and let the postal service returned to the criminals. I don’t have to pay any for the returning fee at my country. My local post office informed me that they will use the same tracking number that the scammer sent to you for returning. Provided these information and change you claim for not receiving item to item received not as described. Once the rubbish items are returned with tracking number. You are eligible for buyer protection of full refund. I did all and waiting for PayPal investigations. That all I can do to these scammers. If you don’t return the items, PayPal will closed the case automatically and you will get nothing back. Hope will help all the victims here! Good luck to everybody here!
Login to Me Too

CarolPee
New Community Member

This ZG Technology is sending buyers false product through other sellers.this company should not be allowed to sell to Pay-Pal customers

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@CarolPee

Please read here "tomp1193" has good info on what to do -->  >-< GOOD INFO BY "tomp1193" SEE HERE >-<

Also if you skim thru this whole thread there is information on what others have done to get a refund --> 1st Page of all the merged ZG Technology Co Limited threads

Everyone has to remember that ZG Technology Co Limited has over 30 sites on just SHOPIFY & PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD HAVE BEEN SCAMMED!!

God only knows how many sites that the really have, it's hard to tell cause they mask ownership of their sites a few diff ways

1- use "Domains by Proxy" to register their site

2- Use a Domain Privacy service to hide who owns & Operates the site

you can't tell its a ZG Tech site until you pay & you see ZG Tech on your receipt  &/or PayPal Activity page..

Sometimes you can see it before  cause it will say something similar to "payment Made through ZG Tech or Credit Card Receipt will show ZG Tech" etc,etc..

As TOMP1193 has said many times include a link to this huge thread with ALL your emails, Messages or whatever with PayPal, shopify or your Credit Card co, the FTC, BBB or anyone else that your corresponding with about your refund/purchase/dispute...

DON'T GET DISCOURAGED!!! PERSISTENCE!!

REMEMBER THEY AS BASICALLY ROBBING PEOPLE SCAMMING IS TOO NICE OF A WORD FOR WHATS HAPPENING

We have to be as motivated & cunning as the scammers..

YES YES I GOT 100% OF MY $$$ BACK, BUT I'M NOT SATISFIED, I WANT TO SEE THEM STOPPED AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE TO BE MADE WHOLE BY GETTING THEIR $$ BACK & REIMBURSED FOR RETURN SHIPPING IF THEY WENT THAT ROUTE.

Everyone involved made it a PITA by design to get a refund or reimbursed for most people give up or it's just too confusing & time consuming.

The more people that a few min to send off an Email - Call - Message the better the chances that they will be stopped & everyone will get they're $$ back..

I'm secretly hoping that someone in the right place will take notice or will have also been robbed & see the scope of this "CON" as well as all the companies that are "complicit" therefore some-sorta CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT will take place as to try to stop such practices by companies we TRUST TO PROCESS OUR ONLINE PURCHASES (yes  dat be you PayPal & Shopify)

Mario

Sorry I would post my contact info but my post would get deleted or edited by the moderators/volunteers  😞

Login to Me Too

pititon
Contributor
Contributor

They are also advertising on Facebook, as I bought Drone

later i go to facebook and search any information about this seller, it's fraud

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=newstarry.shop

Why isn't PayPal block these payments and seller

Login to Me Too

Spotty1
Contributor
Contributor

I have ordered THE REVOLUTIONARY 4G 9" Dash Cam Car Camera DVR GPS Bluetooth Dual Lens Rearview Mirror Video Recorder Full HD 1080P Automobile DVR Mirror but received Dual Lens HD 1080P 4.3" Car DVR Dash Cam Rearview Mirror Camera Video Recorder. Contact them and no one reply..Ordered this one...Ordered this one...Received this one...Received this one...

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor
@spotty That definitely wasn't an accident I read somewhere else in this thread that other people got the same thing a small 4x3 when they was supposed to get a much bigger 7"-9" I don't think that ANYONE has actually gotten what they paid for as per what was advertised by ZG Tech
Login to Me Too

Spotty1
Contributor
Contributor

DOES ANYONE GET HELP FROM PAYPAL TO GET THE MONEY BACK FROM ZG TECHNOLOGY FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD???

I ordered THE REVOLUTIONARY 4G 9" Dash Cam Car Camera DVR GPS Bluetooth Dual Lens Rearview Mirror Video Recorder Full HD 1080P Automobile DVR Mirror, but received the Dual Lens HD 1080P 4.3" Car DVR Dash Cam Rearview Mirror Camera Video Recorder.

After ordering, contact them about the shipment and get a reply within 5 hours.

When receiving the wrong item, contact them and no one reply ...

Login to Me Too

K9frederic
New Community Member

Paypal is complice of ZG technology. They are aware of the problem as a large number of Paypal users complain and they do nothing.

Paypal continue to help ZG technology to stolen people on the Internet. Don't pursuit ZG Technology but Paypal.

Login to Me Too

MadAsHELLo
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone found a way to get their money back from these crooks? I received two cheap Laser Sword instead of the two Darth Vader FX Light Sabers I ordered and paid for. Can we all work together some way to force either Paypal's orZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED's hand. I can't believe Facebook is still letting these crooks advertise to their members. You see stuff on Facebook and pay with PayPay, you'd think you would be safe. WRONG! I will never buy anything advertised on Facebook ever again

Login to Me Too

MadAsHELLo
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone found a way to get their money back from these crooks? I received two cheap Laser Sword instead of the two Darth Vader FX Light Sabers I ordered and paid for. Can we all work together some way to force either Paypal's orZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED's hand. I can't believe Facebook is still letting these crooks advertise to their members. You see stuff on Facebook and pay with PayPay, you'd think you would be safe. WRONG! I will never buy anything advertised on Facebook ever again

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.