ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

mariocap
Contributor
Contributor

i open a dispute on PP vs this scam factory .....i'll wait for a refound .

Login to Me Too

TZRPM
Contributor
Contributor
ZG TECHNOLOGY (SHENZHEN) LIMITED
<removed>,
<removed>
Shenzhen
guangdong

China

ZG TECHNOLOGY (SHENZHEN) LIMITED
Founded on March 2005 as a leading manufacturer of fiber optic products in China. Include Fiber Optics Patch cords, connector/adapter, attenuator, coupler, circulator, switch, PLC Splitter, isolator, SFP Transceiver etc.
CATEGORIES
Their site is optical-solution.com/
It seems to be a perfect legal company! Perhaps someone should find out if they are aware that their name is involved in this mess.
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

THATS NOT THE SAME COMPANY

Login to Me Too

TZRPM
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry

Of course it is not, I was just trying to show another coincidence.

Login to Me Too

Duende
Contributor
Contributor

Hmm, totally different address to the one the bloke sent me. Same area, different industrial park. And subtle difference in company name. What is appalling (apart from the complete scam of send cheap products in place of stuff advertised) is that they are showing a UK company address on the website, called BTree Ltd. Is BTree Ltd involved? are they a cover? If you check Companies House BTree has two directors, a UK woman and a guy with Chinese name. Address is just a postal forwarding addresss, or leased office.

If I get the wrong result from Paypal I will use Resolver. I won’t let this drop. Also guys -social media...

Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor

everybody should send an email to <removed> These are the people that look into these matters. Include a link to this page plus your own problem.

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@tomp1193 wrote:
everybody should send an email to spoof@paypal.com These are the people that look into these matters. Include a link to this page plus your own problem.

YES!!! DON'T STOP JUST THERE!! also take 5min & also report SHOPIFY, ZG TECHNOLOGY Co LIMITED & PayPal if you see fit to

AS "tomp1193" has been saying include a link to this thread that has had over 23,000 views yes TWENTY THREE THOUSAND

here is the link -->    https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/ZG-TECHNOLOGY-CO-LIMITED/m-p/1497476#M3...

THE FTC Federal Trade Commission " Protecting American Consumers  (just fill out the best you can) =-->  FTC - Federal Trade Commission

ALSO HERE TO - ECONSUMER . GOV (eConsumer . gov - is where you can report international scams and learn about other steps you can take to combat fraud. Your complaints help consumer protection agencies around the world spot trends and work together to prevent international scams)   =--> ECONSUMER.GOV 

BBB- Better Business Bureau (might not be able to file against ZG TECH here BUT we can file a complaint against SHOPIFY as well as PayPal for their practices & complicity) =-->  THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

IF WE DON'T DO THIS IT WONT STOP!!!

Login to Me Too

gertcher
Contributor
Contributor

I have written to the Chines Embassy in the UK. The following is the exact content:

-----------------------

Dear Sirs.

I thought it wise to bring to your attention a company operating from within your country that is giving China a very bad name. I understand your authorities do not take kindly to operators that take advantage of their position. I hope you will listen to my complaint, it is just one of many thousands that concern this company.

ZG Technology (ZGT) is using FaceBook to lure people in to buy their products. Unfortunately ZGT are not supplying the exact products ordered and sometimes not supplying any product at all. In my case, I paid for a very elegant Smart watch, I received a very cheap product that did most of what I expected, but it was the wrong design and the wrong colour. My cost was just under $37 USA dollars. I paid with PayPal, and that is where I found their community page and the huge long list of other peoples complaints about this company.

From reading the list of complaints on PayPal they all have similar stories. They go like this. They see a flashy video on FaceBook and follow a link to a website describing very good looking products and very tempting prices. Unfortunately the supplied goods do not represent what has been purchased or never arrive.

My watch supposedly supplied by ZGT in fact came from:

RAXH

<

removed>

Beijing

China                     BeiJingShi 1000000           Phone <removed>

I have carried out a little research and found this link (link removed) (The UK is banned from seeing the content of this link – WHY is that?)

on Google describing this address as:

(link removed)

7 Jul 2018 - <removed> Shunyi China ... Category: Internet Fraud, Bank fraud,Withdrawing money without authorization, ...

I would be very interested to hear from you, and so would the very large community at PayPal.

Yours faithfully.

-----------------------

If you see this post with loads of editing because it fails PayPals rules they might have removed the following:

There is a link to <removed>. This link is not viewable in the UK

If we do not get proper protection from PayPal we could get a Class Action. I know that is a USA term, I don’t know what the equivalent is in the UK

Login to Me Too

FVX
Contributor
Contributor

Obviously...... ZG TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is operating with many different business names..... My was call Gearfun But the drone, ..... etc....

My questions is have anyone had a success of getting their money back? if they did. Can you share which way you manage to handle this matter thanks !!!

Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor

To make a report about this company send an email with a link to this page to
<removed>
Or
<removed>
Links to PayPal are not allowed on the forum so that's the only way I could write the email addresses

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.