ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Rayzer414
Contributor
Contributor
I bought the same RC trucks based on the videos and pictures shown on Facebook. I finally received the package today. I ordered the high performance models, and paid Express shipping. What I got is some crap I would not pay 5 bucks for. The description for the model I purchased claims you get a 14.8v battery, I got a 4.8v. It's not just the wrong battery, the inside of the car says 4.8v. We tested the car out, it barely goes through grass. It will never do anything like the video shows. I have attempted to contact them to start the return process, but based on this forum, I wont hold my breath on any return correspondence. STAY AWAY I paid $111.00 for $5 in junk, heck the wheels are not even straight.
Login to Me Too

ratsack
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys, 

Thsi mob are not the only ones using others videos and sending crap items.

Ive been done 3 times now, I am in dispute with paypal now over one of them.

The fool in the post office, in fairness he was only new, sold me the incorrect package, it only had limited tracking

now that they cant see the tracking, they are saying that they wont cover it.

I told them what had happened and I suggested, that if I got a sats dec from the postmaster, stating it was sent, would that be ok....YES ! im told

now they are saying, we cant track it ... i just seem to be going in circles.  the case ended up getting closed, so they then opened up an appeal

they said if I could provide the stat dec, they would cover it. i then got an email, stating " as you have not provided the requested documents the case has been closed.  i was told I had until friday to get them, i sent it wednesday and thursday i got the " case closed " email.

it seems that one person does not know what the others have said or done... just wish that one person looked after one case.

anyway... enough of my problems... just know  ZG are not the only ones, but I have a suspicion that my guy is ZG just using another name 

does anyone know the return address for ZG   just wonder if it is the same as the one i have had to use ?

Login to Me Too

TonyPe
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah look at the response to this particular thread it's bigger than anything else on on PayPal community as far as where I can find it's ridiculous and it just really leaves me blown away and speechless almost I've tried three times to get my money back or to be able to return this or something I mean it took so long to get anyways and then it's like the guy said it's a joke I didn't even get the upgraded batteries like I was supposed to get PayPal really let me down on this one up to this point I've always had no problems at all wasn't I'm not some guy who returns on my proxide to keep everything usually but this one here it's just they went too far with this ridiculous. I bought a $3 toy for $65 I can play with this toy in my house what they advertised was a in adult recreational RC **bleep** car that does 70 miles per hour what you cant even play with that in your backyard it's too bad **bleep** I know cuz I have one like that. And then they didn't even give me the upgraded battery that I paid extra for it to boot what a scam this I'm not going to let this rest this is bull.
Login to Me Too

hotwheels_154
Contributor
Contributor
just had same experience on a waterproof drone I ordered off facebook video and description bought through facebook my pay pal account, how can paypal onforward moey to a fraudulent site when they have had 100s of complaints about zg technologies what arrived was about a $20 dollar drone small and brittle bloody scam from china , buyer beware , pal pal should stop paying this company , I want my money back now
Login to Me Too

gadget1961
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get your money back I'm calling them Friday after I put into action to review the case 21 days ago that's not fair .Facebook scam I will pull the plug on PayPal
Login to Me Too

Bigmansas
Contributor
Contributor

Today I finally got the promise from a Manager at Paypal to get my money back to me.  It has been a MAJOR hassle, but they finally rules in my favor, for the bait and switch that this company pulled on me for a "Ultimate Batmobile" that ended up being nothing like what was advertised.  I also make sure to bring up this community thread every time I had to talk to Paypal on the phone, and they don't seem to care that much about it.  I guess that's what happens when Paypal chooses the cheapest customer service call centers.

Login to Me Too

Tgibbs94
I would like his email
Login to Me Too

JMIAH
Contributor
Contributor

These are the emails listed in my paypal transaction where they did the SAME thing to me, from an AD they had on INSTAGRAM.

<removed>

and

<removed>

Hope this helps and Let us all know if you guys get a resolution!!

Login to Me Too

Sheshielia
I would like his email too..
Login to Me Too

Pb9057
Contributor
Contributor
I've been through this already and you will not get a refund from PayPal or ZG. What is so bad their name does not show on the ad. It doesn't show up until you pay for it. I've notified Facebook and they are still continuing to let them post false advertising.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.