ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Gbit
Contributor
Contributor

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD...  AND PAYPAL IS NOT HELPING US DEAL WITH THEM... I BEEN RIPPED OFF TWICE... LINKS ARE LINKED BACK TO THIS PEOPLE VIA FACEBOOK..   THEY NEED TO BE TAKEN OFF PAYPAL VENDOR LIST...  USELESS....

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=f...

IM DONE!

Login to Me Too

Dicko01uk
Contributor
Contributor

After buying the lightsabre I also checked the name of the company I had paid the $39.99 to and found multiple fraud claims against them for not sending products out or sending the wrong products. I believed this to be a legitimate advertisement as it was on Facebook and paid through PayPal. How can scammers and fraudulent companies display on Facebook and also be permitted to use PayPal? I have emailed ZG Technology with no success so am making a formal dispute for a refund.

Login to Me Too

mariocap
Contributor
Contributor

hi guys , i'm write from italy , and you add me on the list.....sob.... i buyed 5 days ago a drone from this company and 2 hours later the transaction i have  read some reviews and  i realized my mistake . they send me a tracking number but when i looking for, on China Post tracking number no information about it . then i called PP operator and i spoke with him and so he sayd ....wait for the package....  if you dont receive it in 7 days open a dispute . just in case......what should i expect ......... a very chipest toys ?????

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@mariocap

Some JUNK thats not worth more then $5 all of us who ordered the BIG $99 waterproof drone got this in the mail!!

https://youtu.be/NJow4exc-KY

Don't let them get away with it..

Login to Me Too

Red-rider00

you will receive exactly what you DO NOT order.  Sorry, I've been going back and forth with Paypal and seller since April and now resolved in July however Paypal still in favor of Sellers fraudulent scam.  I only received a partial refund and not a complete refund.  My advice to you is when you go through the resolution center be VERY SPECIFIC as to what you wanted to order and what you're going to get.  

Login to Me Too

Fishknots
Contributor
Contributor

@Red-rider00 wrote:

you will receive exactly what you DO NOT order.  Sorry, I've been going back and forth with Paypal and seller since April and now resolved in July however Paypal still in favor of Sellers fraudulent scam.  I only received a partial refund and not a complete refund.  My advice to you is when you go through the resolution center be VERY SPECIFIC as to what you wanted to order and what you're going to get.  

Yeah Redrider,

The problem is PayPal will not allow me to continue to dispute this since they have already closed my complaint on their own in the Resolution Center. They were of no help to me what so ever!

I will dispute this thru my credit card company where I should have gone in the first place! I will get all of my money back.

FK

Login to Me Too

gmeecham1969
Contributor
Contributor
Same here
Login to Me Too

gmeecham1969
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a light sabre to and had a toy delivered to me Will I get a refund as I’ve started complaint
Login to Me Too

Davianni1

Add me to the list!! I also bought a drone from them and a cheap toy version came instead of this fantastic special available on Facebook. I disputed it on PayPal but didn’t really get any feedback. First time I’ve been caught in many years of purchases, and it will be the last!! Only hope that my constant complaining to PayPal will yield a refund eventually. 

I will burn their premises down when I find them. 

Cheers and best of luck to you all.

Login to Me Too

Hephaistos26
Contributor
Contributor

I have buy a drone with paypal from cicfun.com now the page ist down and on facebook there come no answer.

Paypal must give the money back but when not i give this problem to my attorney at law. With all these threads paypal

have must block this company. I am very angry.

Sry for my bad english i come from germany.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.