cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

I made the impulse decision to buy a drone from a Facebook add of the seller.

Soon after I realized it was likely a false deal so I contacted the seller asking if my order was ok or I should get worried. In the absence of any reply I opened a dispute and a couple of days later contacted Paypal Support. I was told then to hold a few more days and that the seller was an important Paypal account.

???

So Paypal seams to be pledging frauds.

I would not have enter this situation if there wasn't for the Paypal support of the transaction.

Hopefully Paypal will fulfill the insurance and I will get a refund. 

Contributor

Contact details for this company in the link below. Call away 😉

http://www.globalsources.com/si/AS/Shenzhen-Zg/6008825177929/ContactUs.htm

Contributor

I wonder is that the same company. I reckon the scammers are using their name.
Contributor

@drgr33n

@tomp1193

THAT IS NOT THE SAME COMPANY WHOSE SCAMMING EVERYONE!! That is a company that manufacturers Fiber Optic Cables & such.

I haven't been able to locate any info on the company that has taken everyones $$ even when you google some of the return shipping addresses (on the 30-40+ sites ZG Tech has on SHOPIFY ) it comes up as an incomplete shipping address, flatout bogus or in a residential area of China.

The return address on my package was COMPTON, CALIFORNIA which was ridiculous cause the tracking # reflected that the package had originated in China somewhere.

In fact that company made a few posts on Facebook that they don't even accept PayPal nor export any type of toys, wigs, retail trinkets &/or other Chinese useless junk. to be honest even the cheap junk ZG Tech is sending out is really bad it's not even GOOD cheap items, almost like they're shipping out cheap items that failed quality control inspections if there indeed is such a thing. I do realize that Cheap Chinese items & quality control is sort of an OXYMORON...

Contributor

i just realized that we're up to 36pages here, but last Friday the thread was some 37 pages long..
So taking into account all the new posts since then ,, well I dunno what to make of it.

EITHER WAY this thread/forum is strange kind of hard to follow due to the forum formatting, new posts can appear on any 1 of the 36 pages instead of the newest post going on the last page or the 1st page of the thread.. Dunno if it's cause like 5 threads were merged or that's just the way this forum works. Like I have said before forum is almost as difficult to understand as PayPals buyer protection claims.. I'm left with the thought that we are all just PayPal USERS & ZG Tech is their CUSTOMER cause ZG Tech is the one whose paying PayPal 1-2%

Contributor

This is the company I bought from on facebook  Alwaysromantic search it on FB its ZG Technology really as thats who the paypal payment went to. They basically send out low value items that aren't what you ordered. I have a cliam in with paypal. By looking at this tread not sure why paypal are still dealing with this scam company? Do you think it may have something to do with them making money out of it??

Contributor

They use <removed> as the email address. That domain links to a Mr Ma, details below. Maybe it's worth people sharing their return addresses to see if we can come up with a link somehow. 

Contact person: Mr. Ma 
Tel: <removed>
Q Q: <removed>
E-mail: <removed> 
Contact address: <removed>

Contributor

I reckon all their information is fake. why would scammers give real information about themselves?
Contributor

They must have some sort of access to that domain as they need to register the account with PayPal. They could of hacked the server running that website I suppose.

Highlighted
Contributor

You will notice that ZG  Tech has like 30+ sites on SHOPIFY & the domains they're using there they registered thru "Domains By Proxy" or a similar Domain Privacy service.

When you see a retail/selling/product site thats registered thru a privacy/proxy service that can be a reason for concern..

YES YES there are some valid reasons to mask who owns a domain/site BUT when the site is a ONLINE STORE & they don't want to show what company Registered/Operates the site makes you wonder WHY they wanna hide ownership!!!!

Personally I don't think SHOPIFY should allow domain ownership masking for anyone who is using/renting their storefront hosting services

BTW- That email addy, that domain/site looks like it belongs to some sort of art dealer the email address I was provided was "mgvcxgfes575dcvn-AT-gmail . com"  & "globalbuy-service-AT-emailcxs . com"   obviously I edited the email address a little as not to break the forum rules I don't want to get another email from PayPal Forum Moderator scolding me again lol