ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

noazhouse
New Community Member
ordered drone sent wrong drone paypal says im responsable for return delivery for incorrect product sent to me product i bought was a big drone they sent cheap tiny drone and shipping back to china is $50 to get my $118 back Pay Pal wont do anything to help so i lose mo ey either way... i have reached out to the federal trade commision for unlawful practice ... i suggest you tye same and include pay pal in the dispute
Login to Me Too

Tarria
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a 360 lace frontal from Facebook... I received my order 3 weeks later and it is horrific...first off it's not a lace front, secondly it looks like a damn mop and it stinks
Login to Me Too

nbfgcmlp53

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED compre aqui https://focuslife.shop/products/watch   2 reloj y tengo ni track checker, a empresa ni me responde ni nada, necesito ayuda por favor, REEMBOLOOOO PLEASE

Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor
its pointless trying to contact the sellers....they are scammers...scammers don't reply lol
Login to Me Too

drgr33n
Contributor
Contributor

Makes you laugh really. PayPal employees and the company refuse to listen to all the complaints and keep posting the default "cut n paste" response to their customers. This half-arsed lazy approach to dealing with these bait and switch scammers will eventually catch up with them. PayPal's model is based heavily on being protected from scams like this. Just look at the response from their customer base about these types of scams!! It's quite clear they do not give a stuff about the buyer in these cases and the scammers running these scams know they don't. It's a win-win for them as they can scam people knowing PayPal don't care. They are laughing at all of you and it feels like PayPal is too. As these bait and switch scams pick up momentum and more chancers join the scam it's going to hurt PayPal and companies like Facebook and eBay as the consumer will lose confidence in their "buyer protection" and choose not to use them. I hope someone higher up the chain within PayPal finds this and throws some weight about. Just remember no company is too big to fail and scams like this could be a nail in PayPal's coffin. 

Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

I know I am not going to be using PayPal for any more transactions till I find out if they really give a dang about protecting their customers from the scammers. As it sits right now with my claim: PayPal instructed me to send it back to get a refund, and use a shipping method that includes tracking. PAYPAL then Provides me an Address in Chinese Characters (Mandarin I guess), How am I, or anyone else supposed to be able to fill out an English based, online address form, using Chinese Characters??? Even if I could read and write Mandarin, US based address forms do not have places to enter all the sub-address blanks used for Chinese Addresses! I will have to agree that PayPal is dropping the ball on this and is concerned with collecting the fees from the seller rather than protecting the customers on the buying side, or upholding their (Paypal's) end of their own user agreement.  

And yes, I know that I should be able to get $30 back on the return of the $70+ shipping fee, but that depends on the Scammer showing receipt to the address supplied and it is impossible to ship make sure I enter the address accurately with what Paypal provided me. Yep shipping it back seems to be throwing good money after bad and I'm sure PayPal and the scammers know this.

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@Pando-Command

The paypal volunteer adviser says that PayPal will pickup some of the return shipping cost.

If you contact PayPal they will provide you with an address to send the crap back to.

logon to your PayPal account & go here

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us

then click on Disputes and account limitations ---->  Dispute a payment --->

on the bottom right hand corner you'll see CALL US - We're here to help

After you click on that a phone# with a PIN# will appear that you can speak to someone on the phone..

I'm sure the PayPal Volunteer Advisor guy will maybe have a better way to do it but thats how I got to speak to someone to end up getting my $$ back.

I have read in this thread of a few people who contacted PP & they gave them a return shipping addy. Like I posted the Advisor says that PP will pickup some of the return shipping charges even though I think it's ridiculous to have to pay $50+ return shipping of a unless cheap trinket.

Seems like EVERYTHING this company sells has catalog pictures of expensive items only to ship out CHEAP NOVELTY LOOK-A-LIKE ITEMS. Literally the padded envelope they were shipped in cost more then the crap inside that we paid for.

think about it those ad's are being seem by people all over the world & many prolly just chalk it up & don't pursue a chargeback or don't know how to go about getting their $$$ from a Chinese based Company.

Whats SAD is that SHOPIFY is well aware of whats going on & even allow ZG TECH to post on some of their sites that they are an AMERICAN OWNED & OPERATED COMPANY..

apparently PayPal is allowing this also.  Awhile back me & a few friends ran a website that sold PC components as well as Tech Support someone did a chargeback & PayPal locked our account, then PP wouldn't unlock our account until we gave then access to a PP representative to the support side of our site to make sure everything was on the up-&-up OVER ONE CHARGEBACK!!!

I GUESS ZG TECHNOLOGY CO LIMITED IS A CASH COW FOR SHOPIFY ( ZG TECH has like over 40+ sites hosted on shipify) & PAYPAL SO THEY'LL LET IT RUN ITS COURSE. THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I CAN THINK OF WHY THIS IS CONTINUING

Login to Me Too

BBalazs

bought a drone on https://newstarry.shop/ Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money?

Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone in PayPal look into this company called ZG Technology who use PayPal. People are getting ripped off left right and centre by them. Just look at this topic being discussed here in the community. so many unhappy people and PayPal are doing nothing about it. There is now 37 pages of people with problems.https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/ZG-TECHNOLOGY-CO-LIMITED/td-p/1497476

Login to Me Too

luuis456
Contributor
Contributor

hello, excuse my English translator XD, I've been reading the forum and saw that paypal has made a refund, I would like to know if you can guide me a little, on Saturday 16 buy several watches that I saw published on the transcend page, after doing the payment I saw that it was a fraudulent company, I sent a dispute to paypal, but they ask me to wait until Saturday 23 to give the seller a chance to answer and if not raise the dispute to claim. the problem is that the seller apparently send garbage, so that if I get to send the order I can not send another ticket to paypal. what do you recommmend me to do ? Thank you, good day

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.