ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

SERGE11
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL is not correct. To all complaints, they ask you to send back the product with a paper of delivering to the seller and with tracking. We have a big number of complaints against the same seller. And this seller is always paying for pub in Facebook ... And PAYPAL is interested by the volume of selling...

Here : BTREE Limited

<removed>

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

either way it's going ba k to ZG isn't it??

ZG doesn't allow anyone to cancel their order, been a few posts here of people trying to cancel their order within hours of making their purchase, ZG either doesn't respond or when they have they have told people they have to wait 2wks then say it's too late the crap was shipped.

OK.. how about this PayPal is the payment provider for I dare to say over 100,000 online stores, ebay sellers & such yet in the scheme of things there are only a few 35+ page threads with customers with all the same exact complaint about a company.

PayPal is not providing any guidance everyone is pretty much left to fend for themselves.

Heck I appreciate your input BUT PP doesn't even have a company rep letting anyone know PP's position on such matters. I mean heck if it was ever warranted a thread with 100's of  PP customers with the same complaint & concerns.

unless I'm looking at it wrong.. Maybe its that we all in this thread are PP "USERS" & ZG TECH is the "CUSTOMER" cuz they're the ones coughing up the 2%.. I dunno but its sure hard to wrap your head around.

Alls I can say is that I was denied any action< even tho I tried to cancel my order the day after I placed order & go ZERO response from ZG in fact ALL my emails to them bounced back cause they have fake email address listed on amaz1ngstuff.com, to take it further some of the emails that had listed wasn't even theirs they put some Chinese art dealers email address... ANYWAY..

I only heard from ZG Tech on the 19th day after I filed a dispute with PAYPAL cause on the 20th I would have won by default & their response was a tracking #, BTW I waited 6weeks after my purchase to file the dispute cause I tried to be fair I have tried at least 10 diff email addresses ZG had listed on their 30+ sites..

My friend paid for the same Drone as me but on NICERGEAR he tried to cancel his order also he even got a response to his email saying they werent able to cancel his order cuz it was shipped already yet he didn't receive a tracking# for 4wks later & the package about 6wks his sone bought 1 also he accepted his pa kage & found a cheap toy not his $99 splash drone ZG Denied him a Refund & PP told him he has to send it back ... I REFUSED my package & PP refunded me 4days later his son did what I did & refused the delivery & was also refunded.

SO I just saying what worked for me  & a friend, since we're not receiving any OFFICIAL GUIDANCE FROM PAYPAL..

But if your saying PayPal will foot the bill for the return shipping of the useless crap they are sending to people then maybe thats the best course (providing they have a good address for ZG cause been reported in this thread that when some have tried the P.O. told them the address they have wasn't a valid shipping address)

Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

So PayPal says I'm eligible for a refund. I just need to send the items (Drones) back. to an Address PayPal has given me is

<removed>

Ok, First off, how the heck does PayPal expect me to translate this to fill out a shipping label??? (what is the street, What is the Provence...etc. ....?
 I translated it the best I could and it looks like it is a random apartment building address, Just more of the Scam (I'm guessing) from ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED... (PayPal should be the ones investigating this bogus address not me!) 

And the other thing: it will cost upwards of $70 to do any type of return shipping with the Tracking Info PayPal requires.  So I guess they are expecting me to say "the hell with it" and not throw good money after Bad.....

I just sent PayPal a note (where I am suppose to report the tracking info) because that is the only option available at this point. Telling them it is a bogus address and they (PayPal) needs to provide me with a Good Address IN ENGLISH.
Well We'll see...

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@Pando-Command
It's been posted in these forums by the PayPal Volunteer guy that PayPal will pay for SOME of the return shipping if you use the Return On Us I think if you go a page or 2 back it was posted by KERNOWLASS

Also if you ask PayPal where to send that price of crap Drone they'll provide you with an address.

Maybe if you give that toy drone a few wack with a sledge hammer

or hit for a few seconds with a torch & melt it down into a small ball of plastic

so it fits into a little envelope shipping will be cheaper lol

This way they also cant send it back out to ripoff someone else

^^^ I'M OBVIOUSLY JUST KIDDING IN THE PARAGRAPH ABOVE ^^^

Login to Me Too

CaptainHonesty
New Community Member

I wish I would have checked out this company's reviews before impulse buying a 'Dueling Quality, 7-color LED lightsaber' at 85% off for $39.99.   I saw the add on Facebook, and it showed people dueling with replica lightsabers and I was a little suspicious that what I would get was not on par with what was shown BUT I thought for $39.99, how bad could it be?   

A: Bad.... very bad.

What they shipped me was a Dollar Store cheap plastic toy which is worth $5-$10 max....and it didn't even work. 

When I got it I actually laughed for quite a while at how foolish I was on this impulse buy, then thought, I'll just give it to a youngling and call it a life lesson. Then I got angry when I put batteries in it, it didn't work.

I opened it up and found 3 wires were not even soldered into place... what a joke. GARBAGE!!!!

Stay Clear of ZG TECHNOLOGIES. They are scammers. 

lightsaber001.jpglightsaber002.jpglightsaber003.jpg

Login to Me Too

Daniel1400
New Community Member

I also fell for the same impulse buy just like you and did the same as you when I opened the package today 6/16/18, have you attempted to get a refund and if so were you successful

Login to Me Too

supercharger99
Contributor
Contributor

crap.jpg

SNAP! but infact I think mine is worse if thats possible lol
Login to Me Too

Chibarat
Contributor
Contributor

Scumbags got me on crap light sabers too.  I can't find the video link that was on FB now.

Login to Me Too

mrsbullwinke
Contributor
Contributor

I have scammed I would like my money back 

@Punuk wrote:

I bought a drone on http://www.maelove.store/ Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too

renorick
Contributor
Contributor

I've done all the right things in all the right order with what pay pal says to do with stall tactics from their people. This is simple fraudulent practices and its no coincidence there are many many unhappy people with their ways of douping you into their product only to find it is all smoke and mirrors. Now they are pushing an r/c boat with an electric motor and it is clearly a nitro gas engine that is pushing that boat to do the things they claim their boat will do. I need my money back and pay pal needs to step up and do something about these scam artists. I mean it I've been a customer of yours for years and this is the first time I need your help like you keep advertising buyer protection?? not yet my friend , but I won't give up and go away!!

Rick <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.