ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

I keep saying it!!

IF YOU ORDERED SOMETHING FROM ZG TECH & YOU DID NOT GET A PACKAGE YET, WHEN A PACKAGE COMES REFUSE DELIVERY THATS THE SMARTEST MOVE. IF YOU ACCEPT IT THEM PAYPAL WILL MOST LIKELY TELL YOU TO RETURN IT TO CHINA TO GET YOUR $$ BACK!!

When you refuse the package it will reflect that in the tracking info that ZG TECH has been providing to PayPal & when it shows that you REFUSED the package PayPal will refund you.

Don't just be happy that a package came cause when you open it then you will be like the 100's of others here that only find some crap inside & your $$ is in ZG's pocket.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WileC0yote

I think that is very unsafe advice.

If you file a dispute for non receipt of item...............then the seller can prove you received it but declined it and you may lose.

If you file SNAD dispute then paypal will say how do you know its SNAD if you declined it and may again not give you a refund.

If you had activated the 'return shipping on us' option then paypal would reimburse you for 'some' of those return costs.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor

I'm still waiting for the package to get here and I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT AS PER YOUR INSTRUCTIONS and see what happens these *&*$# took me for $250.00 Canadian that I could not afford to lose..... time will tell ... and yes I'm keeping a close eye on the tracking to avoid accepting it. I will post the outcome when it happens. Thanks WileC0yote

@WileC0yote wrote:

I keep saying it!!

IF YOU ORDERED SOMETHING FROM ZG TECH & YOU DID NOT GET A PACKAGE YET, WHEN A PACKAGE COMES REFUSE DELIVERY THATS THE SMARTEST MOVE. IF YOU ACCEPT IT THEM PAYPAL WILL MOST LIKELY TELL YOU TO RETURN IT TO CHINA TO GET YOUR $$ BACK!!

When you refuse the package it will reflect that in the tracking info that ZG TECH has been providing to PayPal & when it shows that you REFUSED the package PayPal will refund you.

Don't just be happy that a package came cause when you open it then you will be like the 100's of others here that only find some crap inside & your $$ is in ZG's pocket.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GetEvenGuy

Very brave of you to try doing it that way, hope it works out but read my post above so you know the risk you are taking.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor

So what is it that you propose? At this point, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain!!! Because I'm

@kernowlass wrote:

@GetEvenGuy

Very brave of you to try doing it that way, hope it works out but read my post above so you know the risk you are taking.

going to get *bleep* anyways!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GetEvenGuy

Why?

Don't you have buyer protection?

Is the item going to cost way over what paypal reimburses you with to return?

Can you do a chargeback via your card issuer?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@GetEvenGuy

Why?

Don't you have buyer protection?

Is the item going to cost way over what paypal reimburses you with to return?

Can you do a chargeback via your card issuer?

NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT PAYPAL KNOWS THESES PEOPLE ARE SCAMMING!!!!! AND YEA IM **bleep** OFF And no I do not have buyer protection and NO IM NOT CALLING MY CC COMPANY!!! I think PayPal should be fully responsible for this!! You cant tell me they know nothing about this but keep taking peoples hard earned money!!!!! They should close their account END OF STORY!! PLEASE DO NOT REPLY THANK YOU!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GetEvenGuy

If you are buying 'goods' then you would have buyer protection and can open a dispute.

The only time you do not have buyer protection is if you use the family / friends option and you would not use that to pay a company surely?

So therefore you should be able to open a dispute?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor

AGAIN AS FAR AS IM

@kernowlass wrote:

@GetEvenGuy

If you are buying 'goods' then you would have buyer protection and can open a dispute.

The only time you do not have buyer protection is if you use the family / friends option and you would not use that to pay a company surely?

So therefore you should be able to open a dispute?

AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED PAYPAL SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS KNOWING ITS A SCAM. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

THIS COMMUNITY IS A JOKE AS WELL !!!

Login to Me Too

SERGE11
Contributor
Contributor

Open a dispute is easy to do. But when you open it, PAYPAL is on the side of the seller. If the seller sells a very different product than the ordered product, they dont take care of this point. And you lose...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.