ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

SERGE11
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I bought a drone with photos on the website. And I received another model, very different, without any battery. I sent it again with the help of Paypal.

I bought two batteries and I never received them . But Paypal says that I received them, with a wrong traclking number, and dont want to reimburse me. They pay ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

PAYPAL is not correct against ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. As FRAUD is clear, in numerous cases, they have to delete their account, not to agree this company...

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I agree with all these complaints against this company I wonder why they still protect them even with proof they denied me a refund what I purchase I threw in the trash can like throwing money away wow they were good at giving me my money back in the past but for some reason they have changed and seem to be more on the seller side even with proof of fraud activity. 

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

wow, I sent pictures as well on the items I pay for which added to $155.23 around there. I sent them everything I had pictures of what have and what they advertise did no good at all they were protecting this company.

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I bought several hair from this company they are a fraud. I agree somehow they managed to convince pay pal that they did nothing wrong and was granted no obligation to the customer me. I sent all the evidence I had but did no good. This company do not know how they stay in business I guess they know how to work the system.

The quality of their wigs were horrible and the pictures are fake nothing like they say and the price was cheap that's why I should have known. I should have investigated more. This is how bad they are I had to throw all four wigs away they were such poor quality wigs and I have dealt with many companies they are the worst. The colors and manufactory of them were horrible. It sad because they are getting away with giving out poor quality and false advertisement of products.

Login to Me Too

chopsywa
Contributor
Contributor

I am yet another sucker who has wasted US$127 on a drone that is really a $10 toy. I didn't expect a DJI Spark. I just expected something worth $127 and certainly to look like the pictures and to do what the description said.

What I am really angry about is that even with the amount of complaints against the company, Paypal is accepting payments to them and letting people get ripped off.

Shameful behaviour by Paypal and makes me wonder whether it really is a safer way to conduct business online. I just put in a dispute and I got an email straight away saying that the dispute is sent on to the seller. Well if they are crooks, they are not likely to respond, so how do I get Paypal to actually DO something like they advertise?

Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor
open a dispute with PayPal. Give the reason for your dispute and include a link to this topic. I done that and got most of my money back
Login to Me Too

chopsywa
Contributor
Contributor
@tomp1193 wrote:
open a dispute with PayPal. Give the reason for your dispute and include a link to this topic. I done that and got most of my money back

Thanks. That is exactly what I did. Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

lucky you been there done that they deny me when you can clearly see all these complaints so they know I was telling the truth but for some reason chose to believe the fraud company.

Login to Me Too

bjegor28
Contributor
Contributor

i feel your pain ...same answer by pay pal to me 

I HAVE MORE BAD FEELINGS ABOUT PAY PAL THAN

I DO FOR ZG....WHOS THE BIGGER SCAMMER HERE????

Login to Me Too

AC-P
I bought a Dash Cam via PayPal last May 6, 2018 at ZG Technology and I haven't received the item yet. Please give me back my money!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.