ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Duende
Contributor
Contributor

On the Gearfun site they give a UK address of a company called BTree, based in Hemel Hemsptead (a serviced office address)

Login to Me Too

Clintoz
Contributor
Contributor

I orded from this web site the other day and was worried I only got an email from PayPal and not the company I orded from so I looked them up and it looks like of got done. So tell me PayPal if all this people are complaining about this company about not getting there orders you as a trusted company should of advised people in Sted your helping them rip of 1000's of people who work hard for the money they get and if I have to I will got to local police and have you and the web site reported for the scam you are allowing to happen

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Clintoz

1. This is not paypal customer services, no one here has ripped you off.

2. Would be better if you asked how to get a refund politely really wouldn't it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Clintoz
Contributor
Contributor
After reading everyone else who has been asking for their money back seems like they have been wait mounth for the money. I understand what your saying and thank you for getting back to me so quickly but understand why people get so upset about all this and yes maybe I should of rang up for advise.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Clintoz

Folks that open disputes DO NOT wait months for their money back, more like 2 weeks.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hector43
Contributor
Contributor

ZG technology is Legit or fake 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hector43

Just do a search on this forum and read all the threads on it, personally i would not touch it with a bargepole.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Exodus1
Contributor
Contributor

Straight fraud dude, Im currently trying to get my money back.

Bought their advertised DVR they delivered a very different and much cheaper version (4.3" screen instead of 7")

Seems thats their scam, Send lesser goods and fight the disputes.

Amazingly PayPal seem to go along with it.

Login to Me Too

diamono
Contributor
Contributor

Same here as many others.  Ordered a drone and two spare batteries.  Drone advertised appeared to be a Mavic clone.  Supposed to have GPS, selfie, follow functions, etc.  Ended up receiving a drone that fit in the palm of my hand and the spare batteries are as large as the drone.  Cicfun Website and Facebook ads are gone now.  Have seen the same ads on Facebook with other names.Drone smaller than controllerDrone smaller than controllerSpare Battery as Large as DroneSpare Battery as Large as Drone

Login to Me Too

TZRPM
Contributor
Contributor

It's almost the same they advertise 😞

Have you tried to trow a water balloon on it? 

Unfortunately is what I will receive if I ever collected it, since I am not going to pay tax duties to get more scammed.

It would be great to have some official standing on this, otherwise every day that passes Paypal is being more and more accessory to this fraud.

Thank's for posting the pics.

wrote:

Same here as many others.  Ordered a drone and two spare batteries.  Drone advertised appeared to be a Mavic clone.  Supposed to have GPS, selfie, follow functions, etc.  Ended up receiving a drone that fit in the palm of my hand and the spare batteries are as large as the drone.  Cicfun Website and Facebook ads are gone now.  Have seen the same ads on Facebook with other names.Drone smaller than controllerDrone smaller than controllerSpare Battery as Large as DroneSpare Battery as Large as Drone

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.