ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor
well said, that's what ive been telling people, give the links to this forum. I done the same and got refunded but had to wait and go through the process
Login to Me Too

kopytek
Contributor
Contributor

Strange, I ordered an item from them and about 20-30 minutes later after seeing it's a scam, i sent them an email to cancel+dispute with paypal...

and first they said, the next day, that they are sorry that I want to cancel, but they will make a note of that, but they are not sure if it was not already sent.

And today about 5 days later I received this from them:
"Dear Customer,

We are so sorry that we had canceled  your order as your request.so we won't send it to you,and we will give you a full refund in 7-15 business days. Please note that."

Do you think they will actually return the money and cancelled the ordered or in fact they are just stalling and want me to be surprised and receive the item and not have a nerve to return it back to them?

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor
Many people have the nerve to send them their useless items back BUT find it impossible because ZG Technology has been putting fake return addresses on thier packages so it's more difficult to do a chargeback. So if they do indeed still send you a package your best bet is to just flat out refuse delivery feom your postman, this will then reflect in the tracking making it Sooo much easier for you to get your $$$ back from PP or your CC provider.
Login to Me Too

mnix1
Contributor
Contributor

@kopytek wrote:

Strange, I ordered an item from them and about 20-30 minutes later after seeing it's a scam, i sent them an email to cancel+dispute with paypal...

I think they are stalling...

It's similar to my story - about 6 hours after I paid I realised it was a scam, so I contacted them through the site, and via the email address on paypal (not as a dispute, just an ordinary email).

I got nothing from the site, but the address on paypal replied after a few days acknowledging my cancellation and said it may have already been shipped...  Fair enough...  however 7 days after that I got an email with a tracking number which is at least legit, but it's on china post (which is hardly going to be the fast shipping that gets here in 10 days as advertised on cicfun.com).  I don't even know if it's tracking my package... it looks like there's a chance it will stop giving tracking updates once it leaves China, and it doesn't give the destination address.
Just before the tracking number email arrived I had sent an email to say "this clearly hadn't shipped when you acknowledged by cancellation, so get on with the refund" - I've had no reply to that one.

The 10 days is up tomorrow, so if I don't have a package, it's time to begin the process with Paypal on the weekend.
If I do get a package I will be taking pictures of it (because it probably won't be big enough to contain the drone, batteries and goggles I ordered) and refusing delivery. Then I will start the process through Paypal...

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@tomp1193

isn't that just the 1st page of this 37page thread?

Seems like that are like 5-6 ZG Technology threads that were all merged together.

to be honest is all difficult to navigate due to the way the forum is setup that new posts can popup on page 20 or page 2 even though the thread is 37pages long lol.

almost as difficult to navigate as the charge-back system when you got scammed by a Chinese bait & switch company hehehe

Login to Me Too

airmyth
Contributor
Contributor

I want my *bleep* money back you *bleep* chinese fraud!!

Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately the Chinese don't read these forums
Login to Me Too

WoodyM
Contributor
Contributor

Attempted several times to confirm my order, clarify it and discuss some questions. No replies. Several times I attempted. Contacted Paypal and disputed charges referencing all these posts on Fraud about this company. Paypal did NOTHING but reject my dispute. NOW, their website doesn't even SHOW the items that I purchased. I had no recourse with company or Paypal, so I called my bank and Credit Card company and letting them assist me. Paypal is blind or has turned a blind eye to FRAUD and its likely I'll start using other services ... I had purchased some Lighsabers at some discounts and now there are no traces of them ANYWHERE! Paypal reversed the charge back and now they expect me to pay for NOTHING!  Disappointing and outraged!

Login to Me Too

Ambrock
Contributor
Contributor

COLORLIFE and CICFUN are 2 of many online store names for the scam company ZG Technology.  They offer very attractive products at competitive prices.  But buyer be ware!  What they send you is garbage, and nothing like what they have advertised. 

I have 2 seperate cases into PayPal against ZG Technology.

Just wondering if anyone has gotten they money back?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.