cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Update: I did get refunded about 8 days ago from PayPal. Believe it or not a drone arrived yesterday. It was supposed to be waterproof but I wouldn't spit at this in case I would do water damage. It is totally different to what was advertised and a lot smaller. Its so cheaply made that you have to be so careful taking the battery out. Its basically a cheap toy only worth a few dollars.
Contributor

Well your half way there.. just keep on posting and make sure you tag it all, in the end, we will all win against this disease. 

Contributor

I am there as eBay refunded me and I still received a drone which I never expected but its quality is so inferior to the one advertised
Contributor

ONLY THING IS I ORDERED MINE THROUGH FACEBOOK! 

Contributor

Did you use PayPal?
Contributor

YES,They said they REVIEWED my CASE and said THEY COULD NOT DO ANYTHING!!!!!!

Contributor

im never using **bleep** poor pay pal again

Contributor

Sorry lads I said I bought it on Ebay, I didn't, it was Facebook.
Highlighted
Contributor

has anybody else noticed that this form is very hard to navigate the way the Reds emerged their new posts in the middle of this thread and all over the place so hard to keep up with... ANYWAY. ... MEANWHILE BACK TO ZG & SHOPIFY.... https://www.facebook.com/ZGTechFraudBuster/ https://www.facebook.com/onlinefraudalert/posts/768684033469329 apparently SHOPIFY is a haven for scammers, if you search SHOPIFY SCAM on facebook or even GOOGLE you'll come to find that even SHOPIFY themselves are running a scam. Something about SHOPIFY E-COMMERCE UNIVERSITY appartly there are alot of upset people out there as well as scores of people who have been scammed by SHOPIFY HOSTED sites. [B]Now it makes sense why Shopify basically told me "Heres a quarter call someone who gives a chit cuz we don't"[/b]
Contributor

Why? What reason did they say they couldn’t refund you?