cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

has anybody else noticed that this form is very hard to navigate the way the Reds emerged their new posts in the middle of this thread and all over the place so hard to keep up with... ANYWAY. ... MEANWHILE BACK TO ZG & SHOPIFY.... https://www.facebook.com/ZGTechFraudBuster/ https://www.facebook.com/onlinefraudalert/posts/768684033469329 apparently SHOPIFY is a haven for scammers, if you search SHOPIFY SCAM on facebook or even GOOGLE you'll come to find that even SHOPIFY themselves are running a scam. Something about SHOPIFY E-COMMERCE UNIVERSITY appartly there are alot of upset people out there as well as scores of people who have been scammed by SHOPIFY HOSTED sites. [B]Now it makes sense why Shopify basically told me "Heres a quarter call someone who gives a chit cuz we don't"[/b]
Highlighted
Contributor

Why? What reason did they say they couldn’t refund you?

Highlighted
Contributor

They Didn't Just said they CLOSED the CASE!!

Highlighted
Contributor

when you open a dispute be sure to include the link to this discussion, I did that and eventually got my money back.
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi, i’m Using an iPad and can’t see this link of this page, could you post it please? Not heard anything back from Paypal. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I too was taken for a mug by this lot. 

Im one of the lucky people to recieve something... nothing like what they were advertising! A £30 drone for £95!

Opened a case with paypal. I gave them lots and lots of information! Dont just say its not like what you ordered! Give them links to websites, all the stuff on the forum, pictures and descriptions of what you havent got ect ect and why its different. 

The more info you give the better chance of a good outcome! 

I received my refund just fine. And the £30 quid drone they sent me.. so i like to think they are not getting away with it AND IVE COST THEM A FEW QUID!  

My advise is to remain calm and patent and you will get your money back eventually. Paypal are not really to blame here, they are a payment service so just follow the process and wait. 

I hope everyone gets their money back and these people are stopped eventually. 

Highlighted
Contributor

well said, that's what ive been telling people, give the links to this forum. I done the same and got refunded but had to wait and go through the process
Highlighted
Contributor

Strange, I ordered an item from them and about 20-30 minutes later after seeing it's a scam, i sent them an email to cancel+dispute with paypal...

and first they said, the next day, that they are sorry that I want to cancel, but they will make a note of that, but they are not sure if it was not already sent.

And today about 5 days later I received this from them:
"Dear Customer,

We are so sorry that we had canceled  your order as your request.so we won't send it to you,and we will give you a full refund in 7-15 business days. Please note that."

Do you think they will actually return the money and cancelled the ordered or in fact they are just stalling and want me to be surprised and receive the item and not have a nerve to return it back to them?

Highlighted
Contributor

Many people have the nerve to send them their useless items back BUT find it impossible because ZG Technology has been putting fake return addresses on thier packages so it's more difficult to do a chargeback. So if they do indeed still send you a package your best bet is to just flat out refuse delivery feom your postman, this will then reflect in the tracking making it Sooo much easier for you to get your $$$ back from PP or your CC provider.
Highlighted
Contributor

@kopytek wrote:

Strange, I ordered an item from them and about 20-30 minutes later after seeing it's a scam, i sent them an email to cancel+dispute with paypal...

I think they are stalling...

It's similar to my story - about 6 hours after I paid I realised it was a scam, so I contacted them through the site, and via the email address on paypal (not as a dispute, just an ordinary email).

I got nothing from the site, but the address on paypal replied after a few days acknowledging my cancellation and said it may have already been shipped...  Fair enough...  however 7 days after that I got an email with a tracking number which is at least legit, but it's on china post (which is hardly going to be the fast shipping that gets here in 10 days as advertised on cicfun.com).  I don't even know if it's tracking my package... it looks like there's a chance it will stop giving tracking updates once it leaves China, and it doesn't give the destination address.
Just before the tracking number email arrived I had sent an email to say "this clearly hadn't shipped when you acknowledged by cancellation, so get on with the refund" - I've had no reply to that one.

The 10 days is up tomorrow, so if I don't have a package, it's time to begin the process with Paypal on the weekend.
If I do get a package I will be taking pictures of it (because it probably won't be big enough to contain the drone, batteries and goggles I ordered) and refusing delivery. Then I will start the process through Paypal...