ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor
Did you use PayPal?
Login to Me Too

krustie
Contributor
Contributor

YES,They said they REVIEWED my CASE and said THEY COULD NOT DO ANYTHING!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

bjegor28
Contributor
Contributor

im never using **bleep** poor pay pal again

Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry lads I said I bought it on Ebay, I didn't, it was Facebook.
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor
has anybody else noticed that this form is very hard to navigate the way the Reds emerged their new posts in the middle of this thread and all over the place so hard to keep up with... ANYWAY. ... MEANWHILE BACK TO ZG & SHOPIFY.... https://www.facebook.com/ZGTechFraudBuster/ https://www.facebook.com/onlinefraudalert/posts/768684033469329 apparently SHOPIFY is a haven for scammers, if you search SHOPIFY SCAM on facebook or even GOOGLE you'll come to find that even SHOPIFY themselves are running a scam. Something about SHOPIFY E-COMMERCE UNIVERSITY appartly there are alot of upset people out there as well as scores of people who have been scammed by SHOPIFY HOSTED sites. [B]Now it makes sense why Shopify basically told me "Heres a quarter call someone who gives a chit cuz we don't"[/b]
Login to Me Too

Duende
Contributor
Contributor

Why? What reason did they say they couldn’t refund you?

Login to Me Too

krustie
Contributor
Contributor

They Didn't Just said they CLOSED the CASE!!

Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor
when you open a dispute be sure to include the link to this discussion, I did that and eventually got my money back.
Login to Me Too

Duende
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i’m Using an iPad and can’t see this link of this page, could you post it please? Not heard anything back from Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

dan_gsxr
Contributor
Contributor

I too was taken for a mug by this lot. 

Im one of the lucky people to recieve something... nothing like what they were advertising! A £30 drone for £95!

Opened a case with paypal. I gave them lots and lots of information! Dont just say its not like what you ordered! Give them links to websites, all the stuff on the forum, pictures and descriptions of what you havent got ect ect and why its different. 

The more info you give the better chance of a good outcome! 

I received my refund just fine. And the £30 quid drone they sent me.. so i like to think they are not getting away with it AND IVE COST THEM A FEW QUID!  

My advise is to remain calm and patent and you will get your money back eventually. Paypal are not really to blame here, they are a payment service so just follow the process and wait. 

I hope everyone gets their money back and these people are stopped eventually. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.