ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Ptyree
Contributor
Contributor
Bought a steam straightener from these **bleep** last month, haven’t even received as much as an email confirming purchase or atracking number
Login to Me Too

zebra1305
Contributor
Contributor

Just found out this company I ordered from is a complete fraud....I paid from my Pay Pal account on June 4th.....is it possible to cancel it?

Login to Me Too

Jolola
Contributor
Contributor
Yup I ordered a human hair full lace wig from this zg technology. Never received it what has turned up in the post was a cheap synthetic gapless wig.. I opened and not received claim with PayPal as I've not received what I ordered and they've decided not to refund my money even though they're aware this company is a scam!! I'm opening case with bank now.. and when this is done I'm closing down my PayPal total crooks
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Wow,me too I ordered 4 wigs and got the worst looking wigs every like they just found them in the trash can. when I tired to get my money back from PayPal they said they agreed with the company I had proof and pictures and still no money back. I didn't thing pay pal was like that I have been dealing with pay pal for a long time and most times I get my money back when I have a problem. 

But for some reason lately they have been acting weird and not refunding money back even with proof. I don't know what is going on but I am having my doubts about the company now too. I was loving pay pal because I felt secure when making purchases and thinking if any fraud going on I would not have a problem but now I am worried after reading all this messages on this company and pay pal does nothing . I have to rethink my account with them. Does anyone else know of any of company that can give you protection like pay pal let me know with good results. 

@Jolola wrote:
Yup I ordered a human hair full lace wig from this zg technology. Never received it what has turned up in the post was a cheap synthetic gapless wig.. I opened and not received claim with PayPal as I've not received what I ordered and they've decided not to refund my money even though they're aware this company is a scam!! I'm opening case with bank now.. and when this is done I'm closing down my PayPal total crooks

Login to Me Too

Qstorm87
Same here received some Party City wigs in place of the human lace front wigs I ordered and now PayPal has me jumping through hoops trying to get my money back and the seller is giving me an address in China that's in Chinese and I'm sorry the US Post Office does not translate and cannot even ship a package with an address given like that I think it's ridiculous this company is fraudulent and PayPal is not helping its customers get their money back
Login to Me Too

Jolola
Contributor
Contributor
I PayPal have refunded !!.. it said in the case they hadn't decided in my favour at this time but if I want to appeal based on another decision I could. So was just about to open a case with bank, so went through my my PayPal transactions to find the right details then noticed I had a refund at the top and it was for the zg technology.. it says the refund was by PayPal though.. isn't it weird they closed the case not in my favour but have refunded me anywa
Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor
Update: I did get refunded about 8 days ago from PayPal. Believe it or not a drone arrived yesterday. It was supposed to be waterproof but I wouldn't spit at this in case I would do water damage. It is totally different to what was advertised and a lot smaller. Its so cheaply made that you have to be so careful taking the battery out. Its basically a cheap toy only worth a few dollars.
Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor

Well your half way there.. just keep on posting and make sure you tag it all, in the end, we will all win against this disease. 

Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor
I am there as eBay refunded me and I still received a drone which I never expected but its quality is so inferior to the one advertised
Login to Me Too

krustie
Contributor
Contributor

ONLY THING IS I ORDERED MINE THROUGH FACEBOOK! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.