ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jamesmmccoy

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

renorick
Contributor
Contributor

this company sells their crap through many different stores ,mine came from luckkystore.com another front for their scam including maelove.com and others . I also don't understand why pay pal does not kick them off their site and stop doing business with these scammers.I'm in the process of disputing my purchase also , we will see how pay pal handles their customers and their buying guarantees !! I will update as it continues thanks for listening

Rick

Login to Me Too

Scottinhoutx
New Community Member
This company is a scam! I bought a 4 G dash cam and got a piece of junk and they wont respond to my request for the correct product. Why is paypal doing business with these thiefs?
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@GetEvenGuy

https://www.facebook.com/ZGTechFraudBuster/

https://www.facebook.com/onlinefraudalert/posts/768684033469329

apparently SHOPIFY is a haven for scammers, if you search SHOPIFY SCAM on facebook or even GOOGLE you'll come to find that even SHOPIFY themselves are running a scam. Something about SHOPIFY E-COMMERCE UNIVERSITY appartly there are alot of upset people out there as well as scores of people who have been scammed by SHOPIFY HOSTED sites. Now it makes sense why Shopify basically told me "Heres a quarter call someone who gives a chit cuz we don't"

Login to Me Too

elkone
Any answers
Login to Me Too

stoney66
Contributor
Contributor

I've talked to paypal numerous times, each time they come back with you have to ship it back to the seller and provide tracking information. Once they see that the item was delivered then paypal will refund. 

Fedex says the seller address isn't valid, naturally. I contacted my bank, and since I authorized through paypal they will do the same thing paypal is doing. Nothing.

This is the address.

<removed>

Login to Me Too

jsh298
New Community Member

Bought a drone from the website facebook took me to. It has been almot two months and PayPal suggested I contact ZG. I did, but of course no response. They gave me a USPS tracking code that hasn't worked in a week. I did bit of digging and got their IP address. Their server location is in Mountain View, California. When I converted the latitude and longitude of their IP address to get their address, it was showing a NASA area. Hope I can get my money back out of this.

Login to Me Too

tetanicsweety

This company is a scam. I ordered a 14 inch deep wave human hair lace front wig and received a 4 inch soft curl full synthetic wig. It took the product over 3 weeks to arrive. I paid 34.78 for human hair and received this b.s. synthetic wig. I have sent numerous emails and have not received a reply. They have replied to paypal but not to any of my emails. How is it that they have all these complaints and paypal allows them to continue to do business with them and take people hard earned money. Paypal has also closed my dispute saying that there is nothing they can do to help me after telling me on a number of times not to worry because I am protected through them,paypal. I am starting to think paypal is apart of this scam of a company!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

David85x
New Community Member
Verbrecher Firma Vorsicht ! Paypal macht nichts dagegen....
Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor

I bought two items from this company and today I got this email from PayPal regarding one of the items:

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your

favor.

We were able to recover $54.98 USD and this amount has been credited to

you.  Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to

recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed

to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the

seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account

privileges.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.