ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

CandyBabe60
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered wig also nothing like the picture I seen n was just horrible
Login to Me Too

Mountaingirl1

The wig was I received was totally different from the one pictured.  Disgusting.  Fraudulent.  Why doesn’t PayPal know this?

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I don't know that's what I  think they are maybe 

@Mountaingirl1 wrote:

The wig was I received was totally different from the one pictured.  Disgusting.  Fraudulent.  Why doesn’t PayPal know this?

paying them off.

Login to Me Too

KD15AllDay

Pay Pal knows and will side with the company. It has happened to me.

Login to Me Too

ashcroft3
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered that full size 100+ dollar drone from them and after over a month of waiting they send me a 19 dollar toy.

Login to Me Too

Cozworth
New Community Member

They did precisely the same thing to me

Login to Me Too

moore3784
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a wig that totally was not the same one pictured and I just ordered from another company called HKG Technology for another wig. Come to find out they are one in the same company.    I am going to contact the better business bureau and see if they can get to the bottom of this bad business scam.  Maybe pay pal will step up and stop this crap.  I'm out of money for something I can never wear because the wig is 6 inches longer than what I wanted and looks nothing like the photo.  This is ridiculous that they have gotten away with this much Fraud.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@moore3784

Why have you not opened a Paypal dispute to see if you can recover your funds??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bayana
I am still disputing this with paypal, which the 1st claim was denied and the reason is that the seller response and info had no evidence of misrepresentation... well now I see people complaining about this so call company.. I well be in touch with them to see who can allow this to happen when we trust PayPal to protect our purchases... something that needs the media's attention if they get enough complaints to rectify this issue with us getting ripped off.
Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I fully agree to get the News Media involved!! On PayPal, Facebook,Shopify and any other merchants involved in this scam!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.