ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

cardogie
New Community Member

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED    and paypal are in bed bottom line no help they favor ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED and im out 121bucks the drone i was sent was 12buck in walmart  

Login to Me Too

tkwanza0228
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone ever thought of reporting this company to the Federal Trade Commission? Here's the link: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=203#crnt This will help to get of this company if everyone just fill out the information on the Federal Trade Commissions website. Do not let this keep doing this by remaining silent. I just spent $50 on my merchandise and I have a feeling that I too will be another victim. I just notified my bank of the bad reviews of this company and they advised me to first allow the payment to post to my account and then file a dispute on their website. Hopefully I get my funds back since it's such a small amount. Seriously yall....... report ZG Technology to the Federal Trade Commission as soon as possible!! The more the better!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tkwanza0228

Not sure the Federal Trade Comm would have a lot of sway in China really Smiley Frustrated

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

Well apparently ZG Tech's 30+ web sites aren't hosted in China, their payment providers aren't Chinese either.

So is what your saying that we have no recourse?

We have to start somewhere, even tho I got my $$$ back I want to prevent others who aren't as tech savvy as me from being taken advantage of & flatout ripped off.

I bet you anything that for every person who has filed a dispute that there are 10 people who got scammed & don't think that they have any options cause the company is in China & has Fake email addresses on majority of their sites as well as put fake return addresses on their packages..

I know this for the fact that Facebook is loaded with posts from people who have been robbed by these guys & they dunno where to start to pursue getting their funds back.

Thankfully I was able to help out a few as well as other people who are disgusted by this practice try & steer them in the right direction, meanwhile you have company's such as SHOPIFY who are basically aiding & abiding these thieves, for it is a calculated scam by ZG Tech due to the lengths they go thru to make it almost impossible for the majority of the people to get in touch with them due to the bogus emails listed on the SHOPIFY sites, Fake return addresses, Registering their domains via a proxy service to hide their identity, using stolen ad campaigns from legit company's (who happen to be upset & helped getting some of the fake ads pulled from Facebook) ..

Look at the SIZE of this thread & how many ME TOO's one would think that would be enuff for Paypal to seize/freeze their funds PP has done it to others over less, I know this 1st hand...

Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I agree to everything you said in this post Like I said before I'm a Pitbull when it comes to *&^% like this and I will not take a NO as to my refund from PayPal!! and will do my best to help them I even went on PP for Canada FB account and told my story there!

Login to Me Too

Ptyree
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly! I don’t even know where to start. And as I’m looking at my pp transactions, I realized that this is the second time zg tech has popped up. The first time I bought a wig they sent me a party city piece of **bleep**. Looked NOTHING like what I purchased. I want my money back. I’m calling my back tomorrow
Login to Me Too

susanmeador
Contributor
Contributor
They also go by NC TECHNOLOGY. They are located in China and scam everyone!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

tkwanza0228
Contributor
Contributor

Please report this problem to the Federal Trade Commission to have this company banned from selling in the U.S. and to have the website and it's subsidiaries removed from the internet.  The more complaints, the better! Here's the link to the FTC:  www.ftccomplainassistant.gov

Login to Me Too

NoahThemins
New Community Member
These clowns got me for $89 too, just filed a dispute with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Jamesmmccoy
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a drone on http://www.maelove.store/ Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.