Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

CICFUN.com  I brought a drone from Facebook advert.......nothing like what was delivered...opened a case today......ive also contacted AMEX......how can paypal let this happen and keep providing Merchant services.

There must be a legal president for this.

Contributor

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!! Apparently they can do & say whatever they want on SHOPIFY!!

Now tell me SHOPIFY isn't in on this scam...

OLRIK USA.jpg

Contributor

This is confusing I got an email saying that my image was removed, just in case. If you look at the - olrik.shop - site it says it's an AMERICAN DEVELOPED & OWNED COMPANY. OLRIK.SHOP is another "ZG TECHNOLOGY COMPANY" I think that's news to everyone in these ZG Tech threads to hear that ZG Tech is a US owned & operated company.
Contributor

On the Gearfun site they give a UK address of a company called BTree, based in Hemel Hemsptead (a serviced office address)

Tags (1)
Contributor

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

I orded from this web site the other day and was worried I only got an email from PayPal and not the company I orded from so I looked them up and it looks like of got done. So tell me PayPal if all this people are complaining about this company about not getting there orders you as a trusted company should of advised people in Sted your helping them rip of 1000's of people who work hard for the money they get and if I have to I will got to local police and have you and the web site reported for the scam you are allowing to happen

Esteemed Advisor

@Clintoz

1. This is not paypal customer services, no one here has ripped you off.

2. Would be better if you asked how to get a refund politely really wouldn't it?

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

After reading everyone else who has been asking for their money back seems like they have been wait mounth for the money. I understand what your saying and thank you for getting back to me so quickly but understand why people get so upset about all this and yes maybe I should of rang up for advise.
Esteemed Advisor

@Clintoz

Folks that open disputes DO NOT wait months for their money back, more like 2 weeks.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

ZG Technology

ZG technology is Legit or fake 

Tags (1)