cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

They are still running at Facebook and other hacked websites. Using Credit cards and PayPal for scamming money from all buyers! What the hell this world will be! They are making huge amount of money illegally without taking up any responsibility!
Contributor

They have another website - https://olrik.shop/ - currently making the rounds on facebook.  Stay away from them!

Highlighted
Contributor

Notice that 99% of the sites are hosted by SHOPIFY!!

If SHOPIFY is a legit honest company how can they allow this to go on??

Screenshot-2018-6-11 Olrik.jpg

Contributor

CICFUN.com  I brought a drone from Facebook advert.......nothing like what was delivered...opened a case today......ive also contacted AMEX......how can paypal let this happen and keep providing Merchant services.

There must be a legal president for this.

Contributor

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!! Apparently they can do & say whatever they want on SHOPIFY!!

Now tell me SHOPIFY isn't in on this scam...

OLRIK USA.jpg

Contributor

This is confusing I got an email saying that my image was removed, just in case. If you look at the - olrik.shop - site it says it's an AMERICAN DEVELOPED & OWNED COMPANY. OLRIK.SHOP is another "ZG TECHNOLOGY COMPANY" I think that's news to everyone in these ZG Tech threads to hear that ZG Tech is a US owned & operated company.
Contributor

On the Gearfun site they give a UK address of a company called BTree, based in Hemel Hemsptead (a serviced office address)

Tags (1)
Contributor

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

I orded from this web site the other day and was worried I only got an email from PayPal and not the company I orded from so I looked them up and it looks like of got done. So tell me PayPal if all this people are complaining about this company about not getting there orders you as a trusted company should of advised people in Sted your helping them rip of 1000's of people who work hard for the money they get and if I have to I will got to local police and have you and the web site reported for the scam you are allowing to happen

Esteemed Advisor

@Clintoz

1. This is not paypal customer services, no one here has ripped you off.

2. Would be better if you asked how to get a refund politely really wouldn't it?

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

After reading everyone else who has been asking for their money back seems like they have been wait mounth for the money. I understand what your saying and thank you for getting back to me so quickly but understand why people get so upset about all this and yes maybe I should of rang up for advise.