ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

nikodel
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here , i made the order on 27 of April , i also order the extra batteries set, and express shipping , one month later and a lot of unanswered mails , i contact Paypal , they provided me with a tracking number and i decided to wait , one more month later (6 of June ) the item arrived , but i had to pay 43 € more for taxes , my patience ends when i opened the box and saw the fake product .I contact Paypal again , but they told me , that i have only one dispute per transaction , and i have already made one (hahaaaa) which of all ?

The shipping time ?

The taxes ?

The fake product ?

The cheater seller ? and many many more .

I believe that Paypal is jointly responsible because they know about this cheater seller and they still allowed the transactions with him .

I think we all have to do something more organized , i am opend to any suggestion .

Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor

I think its time to contact the trade commission on this and a good Corp Trades Lawyer and go after PAYPAL and FACEBOOK ... I'm still waiting for my Drone and the VIRTUAL REALITY GLASSES and an extra battery and after reading all the complaints I know I'm **bleep**..... 

One other place to let people know about these people is www.ripoffreport.com Im going to make a report there about ZG Technologies Co., LIMITED 

But I will have to wait until I'm rip off with all my ducks in order and paperwork 😞

Here is ZG Technologies Co., LIMITED "FACEBOOK PAGE"  https://www.facebook.com/pg/ZG-Technology-CoLtd-175872683236513/reviews/?ref=page_internal write a review there also SHARE it on your FB page along with PAYPAL'S SERVICE on this matter!

Also, contact the BBC on this matter.... and let us go after PAYPAL too!!!! With a LAWSUIT 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GetEvenGuy

OR just open a dispute for non receipt of item and get your money back?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, and yes I will do that ....

But I won't stop there! I'm like a pitbull when it comes to matters like this ..... Also, I'm going to contact CNN about this again I won't stop there!! BBC as well I won't stop until FACEBOOK, PAYPAL, and © New starry / Powered by Shopify I just found this ad on facebook.... shopify is the store these SCAMMERS ARE USING just scroll to the bottom of the Drone seller's page and you will always see Powered by Shopify . As you can see in the photos below!!

ripoff.jpgshopify.jpgFB-AD.jpg

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GetEvenGuy

Strange not sure why, do you go to the BBC if you pay via bank transfer for an item and are scammed? Do you blame your bank for allowing your debit card to be used to pay that company?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor

BBC is another big time news company... 😉

Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor

And no I do not blame my institution for this fraud.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GetEvenGuy

I'm well aware of what the BBC is, I am watching it at the moment, just can't see the relevance to be honest.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor

yea I guess why let the news know about scams that PAYPAL alow and FACEBOOK, Shopify ... yada yada yada yea really makes NO SENSE !! ... Are you a PAYPAL Mod? lol

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GetEvenGuy

No, I am certainly NOT a mod, and I have stopped folks from being scammed on here on a daily basis for years. Lost count of the number of folks that I have saved from Nigerian scammers.

However I do not blame my 'funding source' if I mistakenly buy from a scammer. At least with Paypal I get my money back so why complain? If you had paid via bank transfer OR debit card for eg you would NOT have any hope of your money back.

And if paypal get enough disputes filed against a scam company then they do take action as we have seen in the past.

BUT a company can take thousands of transactions before disputes start filtering in so it looks as though they are not doing anything when they may well be.

After all if the company does not refund the buyer then paypal has to do so under buyer protection so they are hardly going to want to continue doing that are they?

As for BBC1, Poldark was GREAT tonight..........LOL

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.