ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

rocity28
Contributor
Contributor
I guess I got ripped off too. I ordered an rc car with zg technologies and it never came in. This was about 3 weeks ago. I tried the email provide in my PayPal receipt and they have yet to respond. Will be filing a dispute today to see if I can get a refund. Major rip offs. PayPal should definitely investigate this company and cut ties with them.
Login to Me Too

Mauro_Plexi
Contributor
Contributor

Got ripped as well, ordered a drone on 25th April, send many mails to get a tracking ,no reply.

Opened a claim on Paypal, just the day before the time limit they sent a tracking to Paypal, not to me.

I now have a negative balance on my paypal account 'cause i cancelled the automatic transfer from my account to paypal .

i'm not accepting the parcel if never arrives.

and I don't trust on the paypal assistance.

Login to Me Too

TonyPe
Contributor
Contributor
Careful that's the same thing I did and then after the file dispute didn't they sent it then when I got the piece of junk I couldn't file another dispute
Login to Me Too

Rose707
Contributor
Contributor

I  don't understand, if all these complaints have been filed against them. Then why is PAYPAL, still collecting monies for them.  People trust Paypal and this is very untrusting that Paypal would allow Gear Fun/ZG Technologies Co., LIMITED continue to scam hard working people.-These companies are a fraud. I ordered a steam flat iron for a total of 49.80 from them in March and I still have not received my product or the return of my money yet. I filed complaint after complaint with them and they still have not send my money or refund, I filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, so their selling to people in the United States can be halted. At the bottom of your order they ask you to contact them if you have any questions and they don't reply. I did have several emails with an individual whom you're supposed to contact for the status of your orders. Very poorly written correspondences, he said my money would be refunded after 7-15 days. After that time past he then sent me another email saying it would be 60-75 days before I can my money back. They took my money immediately from my account. And as of this date have not replaced it.WARNING!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM GEARFUN COMPANY!! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SEND NO PRODUCT!!! THEY ALSO OPERATE UNDER THE NAME OF ZG TECHNOLOGIES CO., LIMITED

Login to Me Too

Art1968
Contributor
Contributor
Orded product not recieved after three weeks. Was advertise from facebook. No respond on email.
Login to Me Too

slclews
Contributor
Contributor

I am dismayed as to why Facebook and PayPal assist this company. They advertise a product and then send a vastly inferior product. They use another companies promotional video to intentionally deceive customers. Has anyone actually received their money back after lodging a a dispute. I am disgusted that this company is allowed to trade. PayPal has a responsibility to not support this type of activity

Login to Me Too

N4-NZ
Contributor
Contributor

Gearfun are a scam using other peoples photos and video to sell their useless Drone product that is nothing like the description they are selling. With all the complaints about the company I cannot believe PayPal are still collecting money for them.

Is there a way you can get your money back through PayPal as I doubt I will see any of it again, despite complaining to the company on severl occasions. They are not responding to my e-mails.

It is blatant fraud as they have 100% guarantee posted on their website yet do not respond.

Login to Me Too

LindaWivey
Contributor
Contributor

You are right. Although the website gives a UK address in Hemel Hempstead, I have just checked and the PayPal receipt shows ZG technologies co ltd. I can’t find any way to contact PayPal as it was my partner that paid as a guest user, so he has no log in. But PayPal must be liable surely as they provide the online transaction facility to this company. can’t find a UK based telephone number for help. Come on Paypal, you are assisting a scam.

Login to Me Too

larscout96
New Community Member

Ordered the same product. The waterproof Drone. Ordered on April 28th. Still no drone, no response to emails. NOTHING. $109.00 bucks down the drain. Should have known better. Did order a different product from them a few months ago and I did get it after about 5 weeks and the product actually did what it was advertised to do. SO, that is why I ordered something else. This time though, they got me right up the **bleep**...  **bleep**. Want to make this company disappear along with the employees/scammers.

Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor

I think we need to start a class action lawsuit against PAYPAL & FACEBOOK and yes I investigated this company on Facebook ... every time I see a drone ad I click on it.... sure enough it's the same ad but different company if PAYPAL & FACEBOOK is letting **bleep** like this slip by it time we do a class action LAWSUIT!!!

I copied this entire thread and posted it on FACEBOOK and made it PUBLIC!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.