ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Jimdar2
Contributor
Contributor

I did the exact same thing as Punuk and the rest in this thread.  I am just as disappointed that PayPal allowed this and has not blocked this vendor.  Now I am out of my money and taking forever to get my money back, if I even will get it back.  Warning to everyone.  This company is a fraud...  Disappointed big time..

Login to Me Too

Milsurguy
Contributor
Contributor
This seller is scammer, who sell his products through Facebook. They provided faked tracking number and fake return own address. Buyer never get their package, even they got it. Inside the package is another cheap products as they said will sell to you. They use different companies’ name and paypal accounts to commit crime at the Facebook and PayPal ! What can you PayPal and how to protect the buyers, just saying to contact the seller. Their tracking number is never can used to track the package! There are hundreds of victims are scammed by the same account here . They have an eight pages complaints at the PayPal-community.com Take a look and do something to stop them ! I have opened 4 cases with them. Please follow with fairness !
Login to Me Too

Richardwh
Contributor
Contributor

I am FAR FROM the only one who is getting ripped off and Pay Pal admits they are investigating them and YET Pay Pal... wants me to spend more money to send back non-functioning dime store junk that was advertised on face book as of the Highest Quality . As of right now I have lost all confidence in Pay Pal.. I talked with 2 Customer service reps..... The first implied this was all but a done deal.. Come June 1st add 10 days and I should probably have all my money back in my account.. This is not to be ! Here is a link to a couple hundreds complaints of FRAUD!  https://www.facebook.com/search/str/zg+technology+co.+limited/stories-keyword/stories-public

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Richardwh

Your best bet is to read up on paypal buyer protection before you start buying so you know what is and what is not offered.
In the event of a dispute you nearly always have to return the item back to the seller so you bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction .....
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa...

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

martymcrae
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, the drone I received was a complete piece of rubbish. Very disappointing that despite several hundred complaints and disputes ( I assume against the seller, Paypal continues to allow transactions.
Whilst its not Paypal's fault this mob are being deceitful, surely they can see something is not right with this seller.

I have lodged my dispute, watch this space eh.IMG_3639.jpgIMG_3641.jpgIMG_3642.jpgIMG_3643.jpg 

Login to Me Too

dan_gsxr
Contributor
Contributor

These people are a joke.

The images of the drones are stolen straight from dji. 

Ive been had by these guys but someting did turn up. a £30 drone that you can buy from ebay... that they sold me for £90!

They must be raking it in thats why paypal would appear to be dragging their feet on these guys.

Ive got a case open, im claiming its not as described as its not got one feature that they sold it to me with.. will see how it goes.. 

In fairness ive seen the funny side of it all as i should have known better really. Plus i believe in karma.. you reap what you sow.

plus ive got time to keep commenting on all the sites and listings i see to warn people its a scam lol 

Login to Me Too

kopytek
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys,

I've just purchased something from them... then looked at the name, looked suspicious and is there any way to cancel it now? what's the point of going through the dispute phase if I have just found out it was a scam... I thought paypal protects from such cases...

is there anything I can do?

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

these SOB's won't let you cancel your order cause they want to send you a package with useless crap inside, worse case & you aren't able to cancel alls I can say is make sure that you REFUSE DELIVERY OF THEIR PACKAGE, the package will not have ZG TECH or the site you bought it from on the return address they're will be some nonsense name & addy. But based on the tracking # they'll eventually provide to you keep checking the status of it & when it's due for delivery leave a note for your postman or if your home refuse it so then PP will refund you 100% without any BS.

it's ashame that we have to resort to such measures I also thought PP would handle such matter differently especially since they're are a FEW 7-8-9-10 PAGE LONG THREADS ON THIS FORUM WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED!! Not to mention all the Facebook posts of people who have been taken advantage of also, i dunno I bet more then half the people who have been scammed dont even file a dispute plus all the people who didn't use PP & just used their CC. This company has like 15+ different website all look the same & are hosted on SHOPIFY. I emailed SHOPIFY & told them about these sites & they said they wont do anything cuz the site is providing tracking # that they are shipping stuff even if the stuff is not what people paid for. PP & SHOPIFY are just as guilty in my opinion

Login to Me Too

fpolizzi
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered from the website (Mastertorch)

Mastorch.com a (Green+7 Color) 85% OFF · Luke Skywalker FX Lightsaber for $39 metal with movie replica sound effects and 7 color changing and metal handle.
I was charged on paypal by a company called "ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED".
What i received in the mail was a Counterfeit looking 99 CENT STORE "Laser Sword" made of hollow plastic that weighs less than few ounces. One of those extremely cheap ones that the sword telescopes and blinks. This thing is not worth more than $1.

Full scam, has anyone got their money back from Paypal resolution?

6-8-2018 4-08-36 PM.png6-8-2018 4-08-44 PM.png

Login to Me Too

Mauro_Plexi
Contributor
Contributor

The dispute that I opened on April 25th, today has been resolved in my favor , PP is going to refund me the full amount.

Purchased a so called splash drone. The seller never replied to my mails,only after receiving warnings from PP they've given them

a tracking. After one month I received a fuc--- toy of no value . I paid 120 usd inclusive of expedited shipment.

Well hope a satisfactory resolution for all people victim of these scammers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.