ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor

Update….PayPal refunded my money today on the two items that I bought from this company. hope everyone else gets their money back too

Login to Me Too

Milsurguy
Contributor
Contributor
Similar scammer selling THANOS Gloves at Facebook today. I think they are a gang ! Similar home page design, copied YouTube video, Hong Kong contact phone number; but never can connected. Still have so many victims are coming. I posted reminder and warning to the fans. Then, he blocked me finally !
Login to Me Too

BJelley
Contributor
Contributor

I have been ripped off as well.  I purchased a drone from them, however, what arrived at my house was nothing like they shown or described on their website.  Potential buyers..... STAY AWAY!  

Login to Me Too

adey_007
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered a 4wd monster truck from this company on the 29th of April 2018, it's now 7th of June, I'm still yet to receive the item. I'm beginning to believe this company is fraudulent. I have sent emails to this company and did not get a reply. The tracking details they provided also doesn't exist according to China post tracking sites. I'll escalate this with PayPal for a full refund. Please stay well clear this company
Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor
If you do escalate it to PayPal then include the link to this page. I done that and PayPal refunded me
Login to Me Too

adey_007
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the info. I did and I hope they sort it out asap.
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

even if you do get a package it is 100% guarantee whats in the package will NOT be what you ordered it will be some cheap **bleep** piece of crap. Everyone's best bet is to REFUSE DELIVERY when the postman comes otherwise PP will made you send back the piece of crap in the package before they will refund you.  NOTHING that this company advertises is true all the ads are stolen from other products that look sorta similar. I GOT 100% OF MY $$$ BACK FROM PP BY REFUSING DELIVERY OF THEIR CRAP!!!! Otherwise you will have to figure out where to send the package cause according to other posts in this forum ZG TECH is putting fake return addresses on many the packages so it's almost impossible to even return the junk so just refuse it & who gives a crap with what fake addy they put as long as you get your $$$ back, the heck with ZG TECH they ripped off way too many people already

Login to Me Too

tanveerdar
Contributor
Contributor
You are absolutely right ... but the crap was left at my door today (after a months time when I raised a claim with PP) when I was at work ,no one called me no email no intimation , this seems like a global cartel of scammers , and PP is no way helpful as I don’t know where to send back this crap the address on package is 100% fake .... I am wondering what PayPal is doing with so many complaints as they could have black listed this seller
Login to Me Too

krustie
Contributor
Contributor

I ALSO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY THIS SO CALLED COMPANY!!!!!! I HAVE SENT SEVERAL EMAIL MESSAGES AND NO REPLY THAT TELLS YOU HOW CROCKED THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF I SEE ANY OF THEIR ADVERTISEMENTS I WILL SURELY BE WRITING AND TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO BUY FROM THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOTHING BUT RIP OFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Wexone
Contributor
Contributor
I have been scammed also. PayPal doesn't seem to care about it's costumers . I am not you g to use PayPal again. It's too risky . They are still dealing with this company despite all the complaints about them
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.