ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

ROGERO69
Contributor
Contributor

@ROGERO69 wrote:

OBVIOUSLY THIS COMPANY PAYS A LOT OF MONEY TO PAYPAL FOR THEIR MANY ADVERTS

MANY MANY PEOPLE HAVE LOST A LOT OF MONEY SO THE LITTLE GUYS LOSE AGAIN

NOTHING HIGHLIGHTED

WILL NOT USE PAYPAL ANYMORE AS THEY WILL NOT HELP

Login to Me Too

hcarried
New Community Member
I have read many negative reviews about ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hcarried

Seems like it, there is a whole thread on the subject.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

aandefisher
New Community Member

I Ordered a wig from them through pay pal on May the 8th 2018 and still have not received it. Does anyone have a contact number for ZG technologies inc or for pay pal to get my money back?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aandefisher

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kiwial
Contributor
Contributor
Aanefisher Go to your paypal account and open a item not received claim. Then ring them up and demand to speak to a manager. Tell them that you know about the scam through their own online community.
It helps.
Tell them that you want a refund as you know that it's a international scam. The manager can issue you the refund while on the phone with you.
The managers have the authority to sort it out.
It is pointless trying to get a phone number or address for ZG TECHNOLOGY as they are mostly fake.
Good luck
Login to Me Too

TonyPe
Contributor
Contributor
Me too been BS from the get go. Getting run around trying to figure out what to do can't get an address to to return it to because the email is not legit it's a bunch of bull. I got **bleep** out of $65 took 2 months to get had to file PayPal dispute just to get it then they gave a bad tracking number thru dsl then it finally showed up thru ups. It was comparable to a 10 dollar Walmart toy rc didnt have upgraded lipo battery like it was supposed to be, it wasn't even the model I ordered. I tried to let paypal know but for some reason for 2 days I couldn't do anything on that particular dispute and I still can't report a problem or sends me to a error screen, then they said dispute closed because I received the product. Now since there's already been a dispute on it it's nearly impossible to refile a dispute and people haven't responded to any of my emails the whole time, I thanks at the email that they have for that company for the contact info is not legit. I would like my money back told them I didn't want the piece of junk after it's been 2 months but then it showed.
Login to Me Too

Chamika1
New Community Member

Does anyone got refund??? PayPal should do some ground level investigation otherwise they ll lose their credibility as well...

@Punuk wrote:

I bought a drone on http://www.maelove.store/ Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor

when you complain to PayPal be sure to include the link to this page....then they will know first hand that this company is not for real

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.