ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Sexyfika
Why is PayPal still allowing this company to operate through them. This is scary
Login to Me Too

Latoyia35
Contributor
Contributor
I just ordered a wig from them 5-7-18 they sent me a receipt and order number to track but I haven’t been able to track anything and I’ve even emailed them twice and haven’t gotten a response. It’s showing up in my banks statement but I don’t see it on my pay pay... Smh I see now that they are fraudulent and i want my $25 back ASAP
Login to Me Too

stoney66
Contributor
Contributor

paypal isn't going to do anything. They keep telling me I have to ship the product back, in which the address is in China and is not a real address that the seller keeps giving them. Even if it was, it would cost $50-60 to ship it there, costing me as much as I paid for the item. Paypal says once the tracking info shows that the seller received the item they will refund the entire amount, so what I break even at that point? Not worth the time and the scammer/seller knows this.

I contacted my bank, hoping that they will actually do something. Going to avoid using paypal as much as possible now.

Login to Me Too

Jolola
Contributor
Contributor
Yup I bought from this company through a Facebook ad that appeared though the company had a different name then after purchase it vanished and I never had a order confirmation sent to email. But I played through PayPal and the order is there what I bought. Never received what I played for though FULL LACE HUMAN HAIR WIG. ZG Technology is hardly the name for a hair seller. I've opened a case for money back if they don't refund me I will contact my bank. And I won't use PayPal again. I don't like how PayPal don't let you old files for evidence either
Login to Me Too

Muz68
Contributor
Contributor

I too was scammed by this company on a drone through Facebook but have opened a disbute with pay pal.. I’ll post the outcome...What I don’t understand is with so many complaints why do face book and PayPal allow this to continue as it’s been going on for months.?

Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor

if you are going to contact PayPal about this company then provide the link to this page in your correspondence.... otherwise they will not know. on another forum here on PayPal people are having the same problem with this company so provide this link as well

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/ZG-TECHNOLOGY-CO-LIMITED/td-p/1497476/h...

Login to Me Too

Jolola
Contributor
Contributor
Got it thankyou.. funnily enough in my case they say they was waiting for seller to respond seller had so many days seller never responded but they came back to me asking me questions right away now it under review. There's no way they can't be aware of what this sellers doing all the open claims against them. Disgraceful. I've screenshotted all these complaints to show bank in case PayPal tries delete evidence of this forum
Login to Me Too

Muz68
Contributor
Contributor

@Muz68 wrote:

I too was scammed by this company on a drone through Facebook but have opened a disbute with pay pal.. I’ll post the outcome...What I don’t understand is with so many complaints why do face book and PayPal allow this to continue as it’s been going on for months.?

Just got confirmation that I’ll be getting a full refund from PayPal. Stick at it peep and don’t let them win..!!

Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor

as I said before provide the link to this topic when you open a dispute with PayPal, otherwise they will never know

Login to Me Too

Milsurguy
Contributor
Contributor
Just wrote onto the feedback to PayPal resolution Centre : See what happen to these members of PayPal. They are victims , including me. We have no protections to be your member for years. You PayPal still allowed this fraud company or scammers to work and making criminal deceptions offence with your base. What protections are you given to us? (The Buyers) https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/ZG-TECHNOLOGY-CO-LIMITED/td-p/1497476/h...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.