ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

hmaggie91
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased one of those beautiful wigs that keep popping up when you are on facebook.  It took forever for me to receive anything from them, it was only after I filed a dispute with paypal.  When I opened the package it was not a wig but 4 braided plats in the envelope.  I really wish facebook and paypal together stop letting these people advertise and collect money. 

Login to Me Too

Tazbee79
New Community Member
They got me..have you received a refund
Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor

if you are escalating your case with PayPal include the link to this page. I done that and got my money back.

Login to Me Too

Deaniw
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue, I mbought drone at Gearbest which turns out to be ZG technology, when Paypal went through recognised the name of seller and googled it. Tried to cancel order but said was unable to do logged a Paypal complaint. Paypal answered Samar day as drone arrived saying they found in favour of ZG and I was getting no money back. Drone doesn’t have features on website and is worth a fraction of what I paid. Too expensive to post back so asked for seller to take this expense, guess what no reply. So papal knowing there is an issue with this company allow them to continue ($500k turnover) wonder if that is clouding someone’s judgement?
Login to Me Too

Johnnyw1979
I fell for it to Thought i was getting a drone cheap Got rorted by ZG Did anyone get there money back?? Paypal must be in on it or they would have shut them down cause of all these complaints My bank claims ill get my money back After lodge dispuit Rgds Johnny
Login to Me Too

PaulGoodwin
Contributor
Contributor

The f..wits just sent me an email to say order was shipped. Tracking number is false.  I have lodged case with Paypal and my bank and blocked my credit card.  They know they are scamming and have stolen Nicergear website to advertise.

Using this email to reply... <removed>

Strange email for a business email.

The Nicergear website they have hacked has false address and false contact details.

Facebook I have also notified.  So many false adverts for drones on there... all reported....

I will track them down.

Login to Me Too

bjegor28
Contributor
Contributor
They done the same to me ...I share their posts on Facebook but edit the headlines with scam cheats fraudsters I hope they hate me the **bleep**
Login to Me Too

bjegor28
Contributor
Contributor
They done the same to me ...I share their posts on Facebook but edit the headlines with scam cheats fraudsters I hope they hate me the **bleep**
Login to Me Too

bjegor28
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same deal so I went on Facebook and shared their posts but edited it with the headline scammers cheats fraudsters
Login to Me Too

Hayden1120
I was also ripped off with dash cam from this scammer. Fortunately they replies me through paypal. But they simply replied “Mirror” as I called them “Scammer” It is a big shame on Chinese cheap **bleep** company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.