ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

sirMichaelJAM
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE:

Never received anything. Paypal was able to get the company to respond with crappy tracking numbers. Paypal did not give my money back. My credit card company did, although ZG tech could still come back at it.

Login to Me Too

debbies59
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten their money back from paypal over this company, I also got ripped off by this bunch of fraudlent people..They should put them in the ground..

Login to Me Too

OlyWa510
New Community Member

Just entered a dispute... seriously not going to use paypal after this if they don;t refund the full amount. 

I got scammed by the lightsabers.

This seller should be banned from paypal, as paypal was the only reason I thought the purchase was legit...

@debbies59 wrote:

Has anyone gotten their money back from paypal over this company, I also got ripped off by this bunch of fraudlent people..They should put them in the ground..

Login to Me Too

Gbit
Contributor
Contributor

I SURE HAVE NOT  I GOT RIPPED OFF TWICE BY

@debbies59 wrote:

.... THEY ARE A FRAUD...  BE SCARED, BE VERY SCARED.

Login to Me Too

hockinsk
Contributor
Contributor
Bought RC Car via this company. Item received is nothing like what was advertised. None of the features or specifications of the car, matxh the page I purchased it from.
Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor

I also bought a drone and extra batteries from Nicergear from a link on Facebook. Payment went to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.  That was the 26th April. They gave me a tracking number for China Post but they say its an invalid number. China Post reckon this could be a scam. Ived emailed Nicergear many times but never got a reply.

Login to Me Too

sirMichaelJAM
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a total scam, I have escalated this to Paypal and i am trying to get my money back. never received the drone and batteries i ordered. ALl i got was a bogus email from them and the USPS tracking number that says they never received anything.

Login to Me Too

AArmen
Contributor
Contributor

I also bought a drone and extra batteries from Creativelife from a link on Facebook. Payment went to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.  That was the  on May 17. Now I understand that it is fake site and a company. How to get back my money from PayPal?

Login to Me Too

Mdlewis

Totally ripped off by this company. It’s been 30 days and no sign of anything to come!!! I ordered a drone I should’ve none..

Login to Me Too

Gbit
Contributor
Contributor

I too got ripped off by: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED... bought a drone, never got it   and pay pal is dragging their feet... DO THEY EVEN READ THIS FORUM?    ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED IS A SCAM! AND WE ALL GOT TAKEN!   PAYPAL DO SOMETHING!  LETTING THIS ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED GET AWAY WITH THIS IS WRONG!!!!    WAY TO GO PAYPAL...  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.