ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

mnix1
Contributor
Contributor

They also operate cicfun.com

Many of the links on that site either don't work (like the facebook page link) or are even to other seemingly unrelated sites (the FAQ link on their contact us page).

Surely Paypal can see how dodgy this company is just from looking at the range of sites they operate.

As end users we can't do this because there is no way to know who the payment is going to until it pops up on our paypal account... but paypal should be able to see all the web sites which process payments through the ZG account.

So far I've emailed them through the contact page on cicfun.com and the email address they supplied to paypal (which looks nearly as dodgy as their web sites) - hopefully one of them will result in cancelling/refunding my order otherwise I will have to hope paypal will do the right thing.

Login to Me Too

TonyPe
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah PayPal needs to step up and take care of these whack jobs this is ridiculous it's ridiculous all these people they keep **bleep** everybody over if you do get the stuff you wouldn't want to anyways
Login to Me Too

RitaW9111
Contributor
Contributor

JUST ANOTHER SCAMMER. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS. SCAMMERS ARE GETTING BETTER AND BETTER AT THEIR POSTINGS & FAKE WEBSITES. DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE PURCHASING FROM AN AD OR WEBSITE. LOOK FOR REVIEWS AND MAPQUEST THEIR ADDRESS & CALL THE PHONE NUMBER ....IF LISTED. ALSO REPORT ON THE FBI CONSUMER COMPLAINT WEBSITE & EVERYWHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THESE CRIMINALS. GET THE WORD OUT. GOOD LUCK.

Login to Me Too

asproella5000
Contributor
Contributor

I  ordered a set of snap on fridge selves  FOR  $31.94US  all I got was one plastic square basket with a hook on it ,I cannot believe all these complaints from people if I did I would have not dealt with this company...Why does Paypal still let this company trade on Paypal...

Login to Me Too

bjegor28
Contributor
Contributor
I agree with you ..pay pal keep telling me to email zg and open a dispute with them but no matter how many times I tell pay pal that zg don't answer emails (also they have 10 different email addresses)and zg has 4 different company fronts names that I know of
Login to Me Too

asproella5000
Contributor
Contributor

I saw  an article on facebook asking people how it was to deal with a company who sells these products, so facebook now must have had a lot of complaints  about this company as it advertises on facebook !    See how I go with Paypal, LATERLY PAYPAL Goes with sellers not buyers!

Login to Me Too

J1978
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered drone month ago. Called Ppal abd got one on the way

Login to Me Too

loohoo1970
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from GearFun off of a Facebook page, also saw on PayPal they are ZG Technology...scammers 

Login to Me Too

sirMichaelJAM
Contributor
Contributor

They also run gearfun.shop. I have the exact same issue. no response from the company. purchased a drone. never showed up.

Login to Me Too

bjegor28
Contributor
Contributor
You are not alone ..I ordered 2 drones actually got one ..a 20 dollar toy with no camera and one quarter of the size advertised invalid tracking number for the other one.. would post a picture of the junk but don't know how to
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.